美文网首页
参考资料:101种心理防御中英文对照列表

参考资料:101种心理防御中英文对照列表

作者: 夜风微晨 | 来源:发表于2021-03-31 21:38 被阅读0次

    101 Defenses: How the Mind Shields Itself
    by Jerome S. Blackman
    ISBN: 978-0415946957


    口欲期(0-3岁)
    Oral Phase (0 to 3 years)

    1、投射:你将自己的东西归结在别人身上。

    1. Projection (Freud, 1894; Willick, 1993)—You attribute your own stuff to another person.

    2、内射:你形成一个他人的影像。

    1. Introjection (Freud, 1917; A.Freud, 1936, 1992; Sandler, 1960; Meissner, 1970; Volkan, 1976)—You form an image of another person.

    3、幻觉:你看见或听到一些你试图不去思考的东西——愿望、意见、幻觉或者批评——不具有现实检验。

    1. Hallucination (Garma, 1969; Arlow & Brenner, 1964)—You see or hear what you are trying not to think about—wishes, comments, fantasies, or criticisms—with no reality testing.

    肛欲期(1.5-3岁)
    Anal Phase (1.5 to 5 years)

    4、投射性认同:

    1. Projective Identification (Kernberg, 1975)—Three common ways this term is used:
      A:投射了如此多的你自己在另一个人身上以至于你对他产生巨大的曲解。
      a. Projecting so much of yourself onto someone else that you massively distort him or her.
      B:刺激他人使他产生如你的不愉快情感。(苦难的恋爱伴侣)【注:“misery loves company”似乎应译为“不幸者总想找个伴儿”更为妥当】
      b. Stimulating in someone else your unpleasant affects (“misery loves company”).
      C:刺激他人使他产生如你的不愉快情感,加上表现得像那个曾经使你感觉如此糟糕的人一样。
      c. Stimulating in someone else your unpleasant affects, plus acting like the person who had made you feel so bad.

    5、投射性指责:你因为自己的问题而不公正地指责他人。

    1. Projective Blaming (Spruiell, 1989)—You unfairly blame somebody else for your problem.

    6、否认:假定你自己已经感知到了现实,现实感是有功能的,否认有四个种类。

    1. Denial (A.Freud, 1936; Moore & Rubinfine, 1969)—Assumes you’ve perceived reality (reality sense is functional):
      A:本质否认:即使有大量的证据证实其存在仍对现实加以否认。
      a. Denial per se: Disavowal of a reality in spite of overwhelming evidence of its existence.
      B:行为上的否认:通过行为象征性地表达出:那个令人厌恶的事实并非真的。
      b. Denial in deed: Behavior that symbolically says, “That nasty reality isn’t true!”
      C:幻想中的否认:坚持错误的信念那么你就不必看到现实。
      c. Denial in fantasy: Maintaining erroneous beliefs so you won’t have to see the reality.
      D:言语上否认:使用一些特殊的字眼使你自己相信现实的虚假性。
      d. Denial by words: Using special words to convince yourself of the falsity of a reality.

    7、失区别(自体-客体融合):你变成了他人要你成为的那个人。

    1. Dedifferentiation (Self-Object Fusion) (Mahler, 1968)—You become whatever someone else wants you to be.

    8、分裂:你把某些看成是完全敌对的,而把另外的人看成是完全可爱的。或者你现在痛恨你爱过的魔鬼。

    1. Splitting (Kernberg, 1975)—You see certain people as purely hostile (McDevitt, 1985), and others as purely loving. Or, you now hate the devil you loved.

    9、泛灵论:你把人的属性赋予非人类实体上。

    1. Animism (Freud, 1913; Mahler, 1968)—You give human qualities to nonhuman entities.

    10、去生命化:你所看到的那个人不是人类,所以你不需要担忧。

    1. Deanimation (Mahler, 1968)—The person you see isn’t human, so you don’t have to worry.

    11、反向形成:你感觉到的是反的。

    1. Reaction-Formation (A.Freud, 1936; Gorelik, 1931)—You feel opposite (e.g., so nice you can’t tell you’re angry).

    12、撤销与仪式:你违背自己的超我。或者做一件让自己内疚的事,而后用另外一种象征性的行为惩罚自己来赎罪。

    1. Undoing and Rituals—You go against your conscience (superego). Or you do what you feel guilty about and atone by punishing yourself in another symbolic act.

    13、情感隔离:你没有觉察到情感的感觉。

    1. Isolation (of Affect) (C.Brenner, 1982a)—You are unaware of the sensation of affects.

    14、外化:你认为“社会”会批评你,而事实上是你感觉到内疚。

    1. Externalization (Glover, 1955)—You think “Society” will criticize you, but actually you feel guilty.

    15、转向自身:你对某人感到生气,但是却反而攻击自己。

    1. Turning on the Self (Freud, 1917; A.Freud, 1936)—You’re angry at someone, but attack/kill yourself instead.

    16、消极主义:你拒绝合作,并且居高临下的对待他人。

    1. Negativism (Levy & Inderbitzin, 1989)—You refuse to cooperate, and treat other people condescendingly.

    17、分隔:你阻止自己进行联结。

    1. Compartmentalization (Freud, 1926)—You inhibit yourself from making connections.

    18、敌意的攻击:你进入争斗状态以掩饰不愉快的感受。

    1. Hostile aggression (Symonds, 1946; McDevitt, 1985)—You get into fights to hide unpleasant feelings.

    第一生殖器期(2-6岁)
    First Genital Phase (2 to 6 years)

    19、置换:你对一个人有某种感受,但是把它转移到了另外的人或情况上面。

    1. Displacement (Freud, 1900a; Arlow & Brenner, 1964)—You feel one way toward a person, but shift it to another person or situation.

    20、象征化:你赋予心理功能的某些方面不合理的涵义。

    1. Symbolization (Freud, 1900a; Arlow & Brenner, 1964)—You give irrational meaning to some aspect of mental functioning.

    21、凝缩:你把完全不同的相近的想法焊接到一块儿。

    1. Condensation (Freud, 1900a; Arlow & Brenner, 1964)—You weld together disparate ideas that are contiguous.

    22、幻想形成或者白日做梦:你有意识地想象一个忧愁或者愉悦的情境,并且知道那是一个幻想。

    1. Illusion Formation or Daydreaming (Raphling, 1996)—You consciously visualize a scene that is upsetting or pleasant, and know it’s a fantasy.

    23、搪塞:你为了一个原因而故意撒谎。

    1. Prevarication (Karpman, 1949)—You lie on purpose, for a reason.

    24、虚构:你在没有意识到的情况下撒了谎,以缓解低自尊感。

    1. Confabulation (Spiegel, 1985; Target, 1998)—You lie without knowing it, to relieve lowered self-esteem.

    25、压抑:你忘记了没有想忘记的想法。

    1. Repression (Freud, 1923; Arlow & Brenner, 1964)—You forget thoughts without wanting to.

    26、否定性幻觉:你对于就发生在你面前的令人忧愁的事件视而不见。

    1. Negative Hallucination (Wimer, 1989)—You don’t see something upsetting that’s right in front of you.

    27、力比多退行:你对性和独立自强感到害怕,所以你反过来变得依赖(口欲)或者顽固(肛欲)。

    1. Libidinal Regression [Psychosexual Regression] (Freud, 1905, 1926)— You are afraid of sex and assertiveness, so you become dependant (oral) or stubborn (anal) instead.

    28、自我退行:这个术语有三种使用方式

    1. Ego Regression—Three ways this term is used:
      A:对功能造成干扰:你的自我功能或者自我力量停止发挥作用,以至于你无法感受到某些不愉快的事情。
      a. Interference with a function: Your ego function or ego strength stops working, so you can’t feel something unpleasant.
      B:倒退回较早的防御机制:你开始使用出现于发展早期阶段的防御机制。
      b. Reversion to earlier defense mechanisms: You start using defense mechanisms that arose in an early stage of development.
      C:无能的防御活动:你的防御未能关闭感情,而这种失败通过惩罚你来减轻内疚感。
      c. Inefficient defensive operations: Your defenses fail to shut off affect, and the failure relieves guilt by punishing you.

    29、现实退行:你把注意力放在早年的时光以便不去想到当下的冲突。

    1. Temporal Regression—You focus on earlier times to not think about current conflict.

    30、形态学退行:你通过做梦来回避痛苦的现实。

    1. Topographic Regression (Arlow & Brenner, 1964)—You dream to avoid painful reality.

    31、压制:你故意试图忘记。

    1. Suppression (Werman, 1985)—You purposely try to forget.

    32、与幻想认同:你表现的像你喜爱的英雄一样。

    1. Identification with a Fantasy—You act like your favorite hero or heroine.

    33、与父母潜意识或意识中的幻想认同:你做你父母禁止的事情,把他们堕落的愿望付诸行动,然后受到惩罚。

    1. Identification with Parents’ Unconscious or Conscious Wishes/Fantasies (Johnson & Szurek, 1952)—You do as your parents forbid, act out their corrupt wishes, and get punished.

    34、与理想形象或客体认同:你像某个你认为伟大的人一样思考和行动。

    1. Identification with the Ideal Image or Object (Jacobson, 1964)—You think and act like someone you think is great.

    35、与攻击者认同:你以虐待的方式对待一个人,因为有人曾经用虐待的方式对待过你。这保护你免于感觉到愤怒。

    1. Identification with the Aggressor (A.Freud, 1936)—You act abusive to a person because someone has acted abusive to you. This protects you from feeling angry.

    36、与受害者认同:你通过允许或者寻找自己的守着来变现得像另外一个人,你这样做事作为一种救赎的愿望或者是为了竭力摆脱你自己的愤怒或内疚。

    1. Identification with the Victim (MacGregor, 1991)—You act like someone else by either allowing or seeking victimization. You do this as a rescue wish or to fight off your own anger or guilt.

    37、与丧失的客体认同:你表现的像一个失去了所爱的人一样,如果你保存纪念品而且从来没有去哀伤,那么你已经得了“确实的病态哀悼”。

    1. Identification with the Lost Object (Freud, 1917)—You act like a lost loved one. If you keep souvenirs and never grieve, you’ve got “established pathological mourning” (Volkan, 1987a).

    38、与内射物认同:你使一个内射物成为你超我的一部分。

    1. Identification with the Introject (Sandler, 1960)—You make an introject part of your superego.

    39、对攻击者的诱惑:你以性或者谄媚的方式诱惑某个人以缓解恐惧。

    1. Seduction of the Aggressor (Loewenstein, 1957)—You seduce someone sexually or sycophantically to relieve fear.

    潜伏期(6-11岁)
    Latency Phase (6 to 11 years)

    40、升华:你从事于一个象征性的代表着一种幻想的活动。

    1. Sublimation (A.Freud, 1936)—You engage in an activity that symbolically represents a fantasy.

    41、挑逗/挑衅:你使他人跟你发生性关系或者惩罚你,或者两者兼而有之。

    1. Provocation (Freud, 1916; Berliner, 1947; C.Brenner, 1959, 1982a)—You get other people to have sex with or punish you, or both.

    42、合理化:你制造借口来缓解紧张,通常是在否认某些现实之后。

    1. Rationalization (Symonds, 1946)—You make excuses to relieve tension, usually after denying some reality.

    43、穷思竭虑:过度分析和绞尽脑汁,试图解决问题。

    1. Rumination—You “overanalyze” and “spin your wheels” trying to solve problems.

    44、逆恐行为:你越是害怕什么,你就越去做什么。

    1. Counterphobic Behavior (Blos, 1962, 1979)—You do exactly what scares you.

    45、理智化:你非常投入且苦恼于一个异常的行为理论中去。

    1. Intellectualization (A.Freud, 1936)—You get cranked up about a peculiar theory of behavior.

    46、社会化与疏远:你用你的社交能力来分散你的注意力使你远离痛苦的想法。

    1. Socialization and Distancing (Sutherland, 1980)—You use your social ability to distract yourself from painful thoughts.

    47、自我功能的本能化:你给一种自我功能赋予象征性的含义(照顾孩子是妈妈的事情,不合理的把所有照顾孩子的事情都归于妈妈)

    1. Instinctualization of an Ego Function (Hartmann, 1955)—You attach symbolic meaning to an ego function (e.g., “Washing dishes is women’s work” irrationally equates a certain type of work with gender).

    48、自我功能的抑制:你本能化的自我功能跟内疚发生冲突,以至于你关闭这个功能。(例如你无法阅读,因为阅读被等同与性活动)

    1. Inhibition of an Ego Function (Freud, 1926)—Your instinctualized ego function clashes with guilt, so you shut off the function (e.g., you can’t read because reading is equated with forbidden sexual activity [Anthony, 1961]).

    49、理想化:你过于看重某人,因为

    1. Idealization: (Kernberg, 1975; Kohut, 1971)—You overvalue someone because of:
      A:自恋:减轻因为你的缺陷而引起的羞愧感
      a. narcissism (Freud, 1914a): to relieve shame over your inadequacy
      B:自恋:你将一个人跟你高估的自体影像(自体客体)融合在一起。
      b. narcissism (Kohut, 1971): you fuse the person with your overestimated self-image (“selfobject”)
      C:爱:为了不体验到失望。
      c. love: to not experience disappointments
      D:移情:他们就像你幼年时的一个美好的父母那样。
      d. transference (Freud, 1914b): they’re like a wonderful parent, when you were little.

    50、贬低:你瞧不起某个人为的是维护你自己的自尊。

    1. Devaluation—You look down on someone to preserve your own selfesteem.

    青春期和以后——第二生殖器期(13-20岁以后)
    Adolescence and Later-Second Genital Phase (13 to 20 years plus)

    51、幽默:你用到处开玩笑的方式来避免痛苦的感受。

    1. Humor (Zwerling, 1955; Vaillant, 1992)—You use kidding around to avoid painful feelings. If you get extremely wound up, you’re hypomanic (Lewin, 1950; Almansi, 1961).

    52、具体化:你停止使用抽象化思维(你所拥有的),你责怪某种“化学失衡”或者寻找一种病毒来避免想起人际关系使你感到的苦恼。

    1. Concretization (Blos, 1979)—You stop using abstract thinking (which you have); you blame a “chemical imbalance” or look for a virus to avoid thinking relationships make you upset.

    53、不认同:你试图让自己不跟你的父母之一相似。

    1. Disidentification (Greenson, 1968)—You endeavor not to be like one of your parents.

    54、团体形成:你围住你自己以防止性冲动。

    1. Group formation (Freud, 1921)—You surround yourself to guard against sexual impulses.

    55、禁欲主义:你避免跟人们接触。

    1. Asceticism (A.Freud, 1936)—You avoid contact with humans.

    56、同性客体选择:你的同性“伙伴”会缓和对异性刺激的恐惧。

    1. Ipsisexual Object Choice—Your same-sex “buddy” allays fear of heterosexual stimulation.

    杂类
    Assorted

    57、一种感情对另一种感情:你把注意力防在一种感情上面以回避另一种。

    1. One affect versus Another (Ackerman & Jahoda, 1948)—You focus on one emotion to avoid another.

    58、高度抽象化:你滥用理论,如果你还否认并重构现实,那么你多半是精神病性的。

    1. Hyperabstraction—You abuse theories. If you also deny and reconstruct reality, you’re probably psychotic.

    59、缄默:你停止讲话以避免被看穿。

    1. Reticence—You stop speaking to avoid being found out.

    60、饶舌:你说的太多,但是并不详细或者切题。

    1. Garrulousness—You’re talking too much, but aren’t circumstantial or tangential.

    61、回避:你远离某些情境因为它们产生冲突。

    1. Avoidance—You stay away from situations due to the conflicts they generate.

    62、被动:你在面对攻击时自动采取一种依从的或者唯命是从的态度。

    1. Passivity—You automatically adopt a compliant or submissive attitude in the face of aggression.

    63、自大感/全能感:你是上帝送给地球的礼物,拥有特殊的力量。

    1. Grandiosity/Omnipotence (Freud, 1913; Kohut, 1971; Kernberg, 1975; Lachmann & Stolorow, 1976; Blackman, 1987)—You are God’s gift to earth, have special powers.

    64、转被动为主动:你控制你自己的受害(你不能开除我,我辞职)

    1. Passive to Active—“You can’t fire me; I quit!” You control your own victimization.

    65、躯体化:你把注意力集中在自己身上以避免跟口欲、性欲或者敌意冲动之间的冲突。

    1. Somatization (Kernberg, 1975; Deutsch, 1959)—You focus on your body to avoid conflicts with oral, sexual, or hostile impulses.

    66、正常化:你使自己相信你是正常的,尽管存在着明显的精神病理。

    1. Normalization (Alpert & Bernstein, 1964)—You convince yourself you are normal despite obvious psychopathology.

    67、戏剧化:你在自己的言谈中注入了情绪以缓解未被注意的冲突。

    1. Dramatization—You inject emotion into your speech to relieve conflict about being noticed.

    68、冲动化:你利用性、进食或者敌意来缓解紧张或者不愉快的情感。

    1. Impulsivity (Lustman, 1966)—You use sex, eating, or hostility to relieve tension or an unpleasant affect.

    69、物质滥用:你用一些物品来镇压不愉快的情感。

    1. Substance Abuse (Wurmser, 1974)—You use a concoction to quell unpleasurable affects.

    70、粘人:紧紧地抓住一个拒绝你的人。

    1. Clinging (Schilder, 1939)—Clutching onto a person who rejects you.

    71、哀怨:不停的抱怨,你没有看到自己愿望中的幼稚的特性受到照顾。

    1. Whining—Complaining, you don’t see the infantile quality of your wish to be taken care of.

    72、假性独立:你变成了独行侠,不允许任何人帮助你。

    1. Pseudoindependence—You become the Lone Ranger, not allowing anyone to help you.

    73、病理性利他主义:事实上是投射和受害者认同。你否认口欲欲望,并把它投射到贫困者身上,然后代理性的感到被滋养。

    1. Pathological altruism (A.Freud, 1936)—Actually projection and identification with the victim: you deny oral urges, project them onto the needy, then vicariously feel nurtured.

    74、点煤气灯:你导致别人变得精神失常或者认为自己是精神失常的。

    1. Gaslighting (Calef & Weinshel, 1981; Dorpat, 2000)—You cause people to be mentally disturbed or to believe they are.

    75、最小化:你意识到一个痛苦的现实却有意的轻视这个现实。

    1. Minimization—You are conscious of a painful reality but give that reality little weight.

    76、夸大:你在某件事情上渲染的太过头了。

    1. Exaggeration (Sperling, 1963)—You make too much of a deal over something.

    77、普遍化:为了不去憎恨某个人,你把他看成是邪恶集体的一部分。

    1. Generalization (Loeb, 1982)—To not hate someone, you see him as part of an evil group.

    78、现实重构:你否认现实之后,重塑一个状况。

    1. Reconstruction of Reality (Freeman, 1962)—You reinvent a situation after denying the reality.

    79、移情:你将对既往情境和人际关系的记忆转移到一个当下的人身上,然后你使用旧的防御来忘记过去,或者通过象征性的再次经历它或者改写结果来征服它。

    1. Transference (Freud, 1914b; A.Freud, 1936; Loewenstein, 1957; Marcus, 1971, 1980; Blum, 1982)—You shift memories of past situations and relationships onto a current person. You then use old defenses to forget the past or to master it by living it again symbolically or changing the ending.

    80、解离:你忘记了关于自己的完整面貌,你让某个人来定义你,然后驳回他的想法。

    1. Dissociation—(1) You forget a whole aspect of yourself. If you name it Butch, you are probably psychotic (Frosch, 1983; Gardner, 1994). (2) You get someone to define you, then reject his or her ideas (Whitmer, 2001).

    81、恐光症:你对 光回避,以回避你的偷窥冲动。

    1. Photophobia (Abraham, 1913)—You avoid the light to avoid your scoptophilic (voyeuristic) impulses.

    82、冷淡:你对于参加到一个活动中没有任何特别的兴趣。

    1. Apathy (Greenson, 1949)—You have no particular interest in engaging in an activity.

    83、恐吓他人—欺凌:你使他人处于戒备状态中来缓解自己的焦虑。

    1. Intimidation of Others—Bullying (Knight, 1942; Blackman, 2003)—You put others on guard to relieve your own anxiety.

    84、弥补不足:你驱逐那些比你更加整合的人。

    1. Compensation for Deficiencies (Ackerman & Jahoda, 1948)—You ostracize those who are more integrated than you are.

    85、心因性抽搐:抽动以缓解紧张、愤怒。

    1. Psychogenic Tic (Aarons, 1958)—Twitching to relieve tension/anger.

    86、内省:你全神贯注于一些内在沉思以缓解紧张或回避现实外在。

    1. Introspection (Kohut, 1959; Fogel, 1995)—You preoccupy yourself with inner musings to relieve tension or to sidestep external realities.

    87、有保留的同意:你表达了部分的同意,作为一种回避叛逆情绪的方式。

    1. Qualified Agreement (Abend, 1975)—You partly agree as a way of avoiding rebelliousness.

    88、自我弱点的本能化:你给自己在情感容忍度或冲动控制方面的弱点赋予了一个性别内涵(雌性或者雄性的)

    1. Instinctualization of an Ego Weakness (Blackman, 1991a)—You give a gender connotation to your weakness in affect-tolerance or impulse control (masculine or feminine).

    89、不真实:你伪造事实,大概是习惯性的。

    1. Inauthenticity (Akhtar, 1994)—You fake it, perhaps habitually.

    90、超合理性:你使用现实检验和次级过程来回避情感。

    1. Hyper-Rationality (Spruiell, 1989)—You use secondary process to avoid affects.

    91、含糊:你隐瞒细节。

    1. Vagueness (Paniagua, 1999)—You hide details.

    92、超唯美主义:你陷入美和真理中,回避现实或情感。

    1. Hyper-Aestheticism (Paniagua, 1999)—You get into beauty and truth, avoiding reality or affects.

    93、肤浅:你毫不犹豫地说着话,但是并没有想要表达很多。

    1. Glibness—You speak readily but don’t mean much of it.

    94、躯体暴力:你作废了这个客体,终止你的愤怒。

    1. Physical Violence (Glasser, 1992)—You “nullify the object,” halting your hatred.

    95、与受伤客体认同:你仿效自己所认识的受伤小鸟(而且有时候是所爱的)

    1. Identification with the Injured Object (Kitayama, 1991)—You model yourself after wounded birds you’ve known (and sometimes, loved).

    96、形式上的退行:你停止用逻辑的、时间导向的思维。

    1. Formal Regression (Freud, 1900a; Blum, 1994b)—You stop using logical, time-oriented thought.

    97、超警觉:你总是随时留意着,即使是在完全没有必要时。

    1. Hypervigilance—You keep an eye out all the time, even when it’s entirely unnecessary.

    98、时间置换到未来:你想象着有朝一日

    1. Temporal Displacement to the Future (Akhtar, 1996)—You imagine “if only…” or “someday…”

    99、疲劳:你感觉到疲劳,但是没有躯体疾病。

    1. Fatigue—You feel tired, but you’re not physically ill.

    100、率直:你诚实而且坦率,但是这点掩饰了你实际的想法和情感。
    100.Frankness (Feder, 1974)—You’re honest and blunt, but this covers up your actual thoughts and feelings.

    101、将自我批判转向客体:你批评其他人而不是训斥自己。
    101.Turning Self-Criticism onto the Object—You criticize somebody else instead of berating yourself.

    注:
    1、上述中文来源为
    作者:申公鲍
    链接:https://www.jianshu.com/p/42aa92747418
    来源:简书
    著作权归作者所有。商业转载请联系作者获得授权,非商业转载请注明出处。

    2、上述英文对照摘录自网络公开资料,本人只做了汇合整理,内容一字未改。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:参考资料:101种心理防御中英文对照列表

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/khvahltx.html