美文网首页
仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

作者: monicalu | 来源:发表于2018-12-23 23:23 被阅读44次

    提伯斯Thisbe:Eric

    皮拉莫斯Pyramus:Simon

    狮子Lion:Tiger

    墙Wall:生产部

    月光Moonshine:Victoria

    旁白:Monica

    皮拉摩斯及提斯柏、墙、月光、狮子上。

    旁白:

    这个人是皮拉摩斯,要是你们想要知道的话;这位美丽的姑娘不用说便是提斯柏啦。这个人身上涂着石灰和粘土,是代表墙头的,那堵隔开这两个情人的坏墙头;他们这两个可怜的人只好在墙缝里低声谈话。

    这个提着灯笼,牵着犬,拿着柴枝的人,代表月亮;因为两个情人觉得在月光底下到尼纳斯的坟头见面谈情倒也不坏。

    这一头可怕的畜生名叫狮子,那晚上忠实的提斯柏先到约会的地方,给它吓跑了,或者不如说是被它惊走了;她在逃走的时候脱落了她的外套,那件外套因为给那恶狮子咬住在它那张血嘴里,所以沾满了血斑。隔了不久,皮拉摩斯,那个高个儿的美少年,也来了,一见他那忠实的提斯柏的外套躺在地上死了,便赤楞楞地一声拔出一把血淋淋的该死的剑来,对准他那热辣辣的胸脯里豁拉拉地刺了进去。那时提斯柏却躲在桑树的树荫里,等到她发现了这回事,便把他身上的剑拔出来,结果了她自己的性命。至于其余的一切,可以让狮子、月光、墙头和两个情人详详细细地告诉你们,当他们上场的时候。(昆斯及皮拉摩斯、提斯柏、狮子、月光同下。)

    墙(生产部同事)上,站好后Pyramus Simon 上

    皮拉摩斯Pyramus(Simon)

    板着脸孔的夜啊!漆黑的夜啊!

    O grim-look'd night! O night with hue so black!

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    夜啊,白天一去,你就来啦!

    O night, which ever art when day is not!

    夜啊!夜啊!唉呀!唉呀!唉呀!

    O night, O night! alack, alack,alack

    咱担心咱的提斯柏要失约啦!

    I fear my Thisbe's promise is forgot!

    墙啊!亲爱的、可爱的墙啊!

    And thou, O wall, O sweet, O lovely wall

    你硬生生地隔开了咱们两人的家!

    That stand'st between her father's ground and mine!

    墙啊!亲爱的,可爱的墙啊!

    Thou wall, O wall, O sweet and lovely wall

    露出你的裂缝,让咱向里头瞧瞧吧!

    Show me thy chink to blink through with my eyne!

    同时(墙举手叠指作裂缝状)

    (Wall holds up his fingers)

    谢谢你,殷勤的墙!上帝大大保佑你!

    Thanks, courteous wall:Jove shield thee well for this!

    但是咱瞧见些什么呢?咱瞧不见你。

    But what see I? No Thisbe do I see.

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    刁恶的墙啊!不让咱瞧见可爱的你;

    O wicked wall, through whom I see no bliss.

    愿你倒霉吧,因为你竟这样把咱欺!

    Cursed be thy stones for thrus deceiving me!

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    提斯柏 Thisbe上(Eric)

    墙啊!你常常听得见咱的呻吟,

    O wall, full ofen hast thou heard my moans,

    怨你生生把咱共他两两分拆!

    For parting my fair Pyramus and me!

    咱的樱唇常跟你的砖石亲吻,

    My cherry lips have ofen kiss'd thy stones,

    你那用泥泥胶得紧紧的砖石。

    Thy stones with lime and hair knit up in thee.

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    皮拉摩斯Pyramus(Simon)

    咱瞧见一个声音;让咱去望望,

    I see a voice: now will I to the chink,

    不知可能看见提斯柏的脸庞。提斯柏!

    To spy an I can hear my Thisbe's face.Thisbe.

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    提斯柏Thisbe(Eric):

    你是咱的好人儿,咱想你。

    My love thou art, my love I think.

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    皮拉摩斯Pyramus(Simon)

    尽你想吧,咱是你风流的情郎。此心永无变更。

    Think what thou wilt, I am thy love's grace; and like Limander, am I trusty still.

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    提斯柏Thisbe(Eric)

    咱就像海伦,到死也决不变心。

    And I like Helen, till the fates me kill.

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    皮拉摩斯Pyramus Simon

    沙发勒斯对待普洛克勒斯不过如此(23)。

    Not Shafalus to Procrus was so true.

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    提斯柏Thisbe eric

    你就是普洛克勒斯,咱就是沙发勒斯。

    As Shafalus to Procrus, I to you.

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    皮拉摩斯Pyramus simon

    啊,在这堵万恶的墙缝中请给咱一吻!

    O' kiss me through the hole of this vile wall!

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    提斯柏Thisbe eric

    咱吻着墙缝,可全然吻不到你的嘴唇。

    I kiss the wall's hole, not your lips at all.

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯 仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    皮拉摩斯Pyramus Simon

    你肯不肯到宁尼的坟头去跟咱相聚?

    Wilt thou at Ninny's tomb meet me straightway?

    提斯柏Thisbe eric

    活也好,死也好,咱一准立刻动身前去。(二人下。)

    Tide life, tide death, I come without delay.

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    墙下

    狮子Tiger及月光Victoria上。

    月光Victoria:提着灯笼上,灯笼代表弯弯的月亮

    提斯柏重上。

    提斯柏Thisbe eric:

    这是宁尼老人的坟。咱的好人儿呢?

    This is old Ninny's tomb. where is my love?

    狮子Tiger:(吼)呜!——(提斯柏奔下。)

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    皮拉摩斯Pyramus Simon重上。

    皮拉摩斯Pyramus Simon:

    可爱的月亮,咱多谢你的阳光;

    Sweet moon, I thank thee for Thy sunny beams;

    谢谢你,因为你照得这么皎洁!

    I thank thee, moon, for shining now so bright;

    靠着你那慈和的闪烁的金光,

    For, by thy gracious, golden, glittering gleams,

    咱将要饱餐着提斯柏的秀色。

    I trust to take of truest thisby sight.

    但是且住,啊该死!瞧哪,可怜的骑士,这是一场什么惨景!

    But stay, O spite! But mark, poor knight,What dreadful dole is here!

    眼睛,你看不看见?这种事怎会出现?

    Eyes, do you see? How can it be?

    可爱的宝贝啊,亲亲!

    O dainty duck! O dear!

    你的好外套一件,怎么全都是血点?

    Thy mantle good, what, stain'd with blood!

    过来吧,狰狞的凶神!

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    Approach , Ye furies fell!

    快把生命的羁缠从此后一刀割断;今朝咱了结了残生!

    O fates, come,come, cut thread and thrum;quail, crush, conclude, and quell!

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    苍天啊!你为什么要造下狮子,

    O wherefore, Nature, didst thou lions frame?

    让它在这里蹂躏了咱的爱人?

    Since lion vile hath here deflower'd my dear;

    她在一切活着爱着的人中,是一个最美最美最最美的美人。

    Which is -no, no -which was the fairest dame that lived, that loved, that liked, that look'd with cheer

    淋漓地流吧,眼泪!咱要把宝剑一挥,当着咱的胸头划破:一剑刺过了左胸,叫心儿莫再跳动,这样咱就死啰死啰!(以剑自刺)

    Come tears, confound; Out, sword, and wound, the pap of Pyramus. Ay, that left pap, where heart doth hop:Thus die I, Thus, Thus, Thus.

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯 仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    (月光下)

    提斯柏Eric:

    睡着了吗,好人儿?啊!死了,咱的鸽子?皮拉摩斯啊,快醒醒!

    Sleep, my love? what, dead, my dove?O Pyramus,arise!

    说呀!说呀!哑了吗?唉,死了!一堆黄沙将要盖住你的美睛。嘴唇像百合花开,鼻子像樱桃可爱,黄花像是你的脸孔,一齐消失、消失了,有情人同声哀悼!他眼睛绿得像青葱。

    Speak, speak, quite dumb? dead, dead? A tomb must cover thy sweet eyes.These lily lips, this cherry nose, these yellow crowslip cheeks, are gone, are gone:Lovers, make moan: his eyes were green as leeks.

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    命运女神三姊妹,快快到我这里来,伸出你玉手像白面,伸进血里泡一泡——既然克擦一剪刀,你割断他的生命线。舌头,不许再多言!凭着这一柄好剑,赶快把咱胸膛刺穿。(以剑自刺)

    O sisters Three, come, come to me.with hands as pale as milk: lay them in gore, Since you have shore with shears his thread of silk. Tongue, not a word: come, trusty sword; come, blade, my breast imbrue:

    再会,我的朋友们!

    And farewell, friends;Thus Thisbe ends.

    Adieu, adieu,adieu.

    仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:仲夏夜之梦剧中剧_皮拉莫斯和提伯斯

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/lgwokqtx.html