请回答1927|Let's talk about Bri

作者: 南京晓庄学院 | 来源:发表于2018-04-27 18:38 被阅读1次

    Hello,everyone

    R:Hey Stefanie! Have you watched Inside No.9? The show I recommended you before.

      (嘿,斯蒂芬妮!你看过《九号秘事》吗?我以前推荐过的节目。)

    S:Sure~

      (当然~)

    R:How do you like it?

      (你认为如何?)

    S:Well.I only watched a couple of episodes.And it's a little bit frightening.

    (嗯,我只看了几集,有点吓人。)

    R:Frightening how? Which episode did you watch?

      (可怕吗?你看的是哪集?)

    S:I like the one called Diddle DiddleDumpling.

    The end is really beyond calculation.The end is really staggering.

    (我喜欢那集叫Diddle Diddle Dumpling的。结局真是超出了计算范围。最后真的是惊人的。)

    R:That's my favorite ,too.

    Reeson Wayne Shearsmith is really a talented actor. It's like he can be anyone.

    (那也是我最喜欢的。Reeson Wayne Shearsmith是个很有天赋的演员。好像他可以成为任何人。)

    S:Yeah. He is also one of the scriptwriters. 

       (是的。他是编剧兼演员。)

    R:I am always interested in British TV dramas.

    Beforethis,I was a huge fan of Black Mirror.

    (我一直对英国电视剧感兴趣。在这部剧之前,我是《黑镜》的超级粉丝。)

    S:Where did you find this show?

    (你在哪里找到这部剧的?)

    R:Actually,it was my friend's recommendation.

    She says I would like it.

    (实际上,这是我朋友的推荐,她说我会喜欢的。)

    S:I like it,too.But it's a little bit scary for me.I can't watch it alone in the evening.

    (我喜欢它,但我有点怕它。我不能看它独自在晚上。)

    R:Ha ha. I know. (哈哈我知道。)

    Many people love to "nine secret" and "black mirror" put together. 

    In fact, the two are not the same. Black mirror is mainly the change of modern science and technology to human beings, and the nine secrets to focus more on the story itself, like two write a setof neuropathy neuropathy stories to explain black humor.

    (很多人喜欢把《九号秘事》和《黑镜》放在一起比较。其实两者是不太一样的。黑镜主要是写现代科技给人类带来的变化,而九号秘事更注重于故事本身,就像两个神经病写出了一套神经病故事来阐释黑色幽默。)

    S:Indeed, the black mirror is horror elements and nine more secrets is the horror of humor.

    (确实,黑镜是惊悚元素更多,而九号秘事就可以算是恐怖幽默。)

    R:Like the first episode,the sardines the setting is in an old house's antique wardrobe.

    The wardrobe itself is creepy enough,let alone many people hiding in it.

    (就像第一集,沙丁鱼的背景是在一个老房子的古董衣柜。衣柜本身够吓人的,更不用说很多人藏在里面了。)

    S:Whenever I think of the ending,it gets the creeps on me.

    (每当我想到结局,我就毛骨悚然。)

    R:So,you have figured out the truth.

    (所以,你已经找到了真相。)

    S:Yeah.the father of the family is a pedophile,only for little boys. He sexually abused his son and a little boy when they were young.

     His son became gay and the little boy came back for revenge.

    (这个家里的父亲是个恋童癖,只对男孩子下手,自己的儿子成了同性恋却拒绝亲密接触,而另一个被侵犯的男孩回来实现他的复仇计划。)

    R:Many details show that something happened.

    But the story-teller didn't make it clear till the end.(许多细节表明事情发生了。但故事讲述者直到最后才讲清楚。当这个复仇男孩锁上柜子点火的时候,我真的被吓了一跳。事实上许多细节都暗示了些东西,但是没有二刷都很难注意到。)

    S:It's hard to accept the end in such a short time.

    (在这么短的时间内很难接受结局。)

    R:You are right. but I think that's what makes  this show so popular and successful.

    (你是对的。正是这些出乎意料,使得这部剧相当精彩。)

    S:About inside No.9,i still wanna know more about the  production team of this amazing drama.

    (关于《九号秘事》, 其实我仍想知道更多关于这部剧的主创团队的信息。)

    R:Well,as you see,there are two actors emerging in every episode.

    One is Reeson Wayne Shearsmith that we have mentioned before,the other is Steve Pemberton.

    Both of them are the actors and scriptwriters of this drama,even sometimes they would direct it in person.

    (嗯,正如你所看到的,每一集都有两个演员出现。一个是我们之前提过的里斯·谢尔史密斯,另一个是史蒂夫·佩姆伯顿。在这部剧里面,他们是演员又是编剧,甚至有时候会他们会亲自去导演。)

    ■ ■■■■

    S:What are they?Superman?

    (又是演员又是编剧有时还是导演,太厉害了吧。 )

    R:Yeah,they really have drama addiction.

    (是的,他们真的有戏剧瘾。)

    S:Justwanna say  ……genius. What stuff is filled with their brains?I mean,too unexpected,too weird,and too much tricks.

    (只想说 ......天才。什么东西充满了他们的大脑?我的意思是,太出乎意料,太怪异,太多的把戏。)

    R:Exactly. do you know that inside NO.9 is not the first work they cooperate in.

    (是真的,这不是他们合作的第一部作品了。)

    S:They are already invincible partners?

    (他们以前还合作过什么?)

    R:Yep,Psychoville(疯城记)The League of Gentlemen(绅士联盟)are also their masterpieces. Both win great reputations.

    (在之前两人就合作过疯城记和绅士联盟,两部作品都获得了好评。)

    ■ ■■■■

    S:Wow,that's cool. I must say they are born for drama. 

    The plot is flooded with doubtful  points and deep or confusing meanings. 

    Most often,if i just watched one time,i still cannot figure out all the tricks hiding behind it.

    (哇,太酷了。我必须说他们生来就是为了戏剧。情节充满了怀疑 分深或混淆的含义。最常见的是,如果我只看了一次,我仍然无法找出隐藏在它背后的所有把戏。)

    R:So do I.And you must recognize that when watching this drama, high intelligence quotient is the necessity.

    (我也这么想。看这部剧没有智商是不行的。)

    S:whatever, before the last second,I cannot guess what was really happening.

    (不到最后一刻永远猜不到发生了什么.)

    R:As you see, reversal is the most charming point in this drama. Do you remember the episode 3 in the season 1?

    (反转是这部剧最大的特点。你还记得第一季第三集讲了什么吗?)

    S:You mean  Tom and Gerri?

    (你是说《汤姆和杰瑞》么?)

    R:Yeah,that's a typical example. A tramp picked Tom's lost wallet and turned it back to him. Tom gave him 40 pounds a reward, hoping the tramp could leave then. 

    But later,the tramp came back with a bottle of wine, Tom had to invited him a glass of wine.

    (一个流浪汉捡到了汤姆的钱包并且还给了他,汤姆给了40块钱想让他离开,结果流浪汉再次上门送酒,汤姆不得不邀请他进屋。)

    S:The story began to develop out of control. When they chatted, the tramp ,we know his name is Mig, mentioned that he knew the writer whom Tom admired so much. This triggered Tom's interest in Mig.

    (这个故事开始失去控制了。当他们聊天,流浪汉 ,我们知道他的名字是米格,说他知道汤姆非常崇拜的作家。这引发了汤姆对米格的兴趣。)

    R:Yeah, Tom's girlfriend Gerri found that Tom has totally changed he didn't go to work and even lived with Mig,let alone piles of dishes that weren't washed by anyone. 

    He had a quarrel with Gerri, resigned his job and decided to stay at home to support himself by writing, for his so-called dream.

    (是的,汤姆的女朋友Gerri发现汤姆完全变了,他没有去上班,甚至和Mig住在一起,更不用说一堆没人洗过的盘子了。他和Gerri吵了一架,辞职了,决定留在家里靠写作养活自己,为了他的所谓梦想。)

    S:But there is something weird with Mig, for example, he would delete the messages for Tom, even on birthday, he hid Tom's letters from his family under the sofa. 

    When Gerri came and told Tom that there was no Mig and all of things were the imagination of Tom because he suffered from depressive disorder, the audience could find that Migg was behind the door.

    (但是,Mig有点奇怪,例如,他会删除汤姆的留言,甚至在生日那天,他把汤姆家里的信藏在沙发下面。当Gerri来告诉汤姆,没有米格和所有的事情是汤姆的想象,因为他患有抑郁症,观众会发现Migg躲在门背后。)

    R:That was one reversal,but it's not what most frightening. 

    At the end of the story, a friend visited Tom and delighted to see he has turned to normal.When Tom looked for Gerri who was just standing beside him, his friend stopped smiling.

    (这是一个逆转,但不是最可怕的。故事结束时,一位朋友拜访了汤姆,高兴地看到他已恢复正常。当汤姆寻找站在他旁边的Gerri时,他的朋友停止了微笑。)

    S:There was no Gerry, right?

    (没有Gerry,对吧?)

    R:Yes, that's really⋯⋯oh my god.

    (天哪!)

    S:Wait, it's not finished. When the friend entered bathroom, he was scared to find Mig dead in the bathtub.

    (并没有结束,当他朋友去给汤姆取药时,发现米格死在了浴缸里。)

    R:Tom said, Mig was not a true person.

    (而汤姆只是淡定的说,不存在米格这个人,他不是真实的。)

    S:To tell the truth, I was a little confused.

    (说实话,我有点糊涂了。)

    R:It doesn't matter. In fact, the screenwriter is also set up an open end, who is true, who does not exist, can have different guesses and results. 

    This is also a controversial charm nine secrets.

    (没关系。其实编剧也是设置了一个开放式结局,谁是真的,谁是不存在的,可以有不同的猜测和结果。这种争议性,也是《九号秘事》的一大魅力。)

    R:All the stories of Inside No.9 are centered in the story itself. 

    (像《汤姆和杰瑞》这样的反转再反转在《九号秘事》里处处可见,编剧也曾经说过,九号秘事注重的,就是故事本身。)

    S:We do recommend Inside NO.9 to all of you. 

    (真的是吐血推荐《九号秘事啊》,大家对黑色幽默以及这种反转神剧感兴趣的话,你一定不会对它失望的。)

    资料来源 / 方山之声栏目 

    图片 / 网络

    责编 / 李慧轩、徐嘉

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:请回答1927|Let's talk about Bri

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/lieilftx.html