美文网首页
你见过那些绝妙的翻译?爱了~

你见过那些绝妙的翻译?爱了~

作者: 你头发乱了喔skr | 来源:发表于2020-10-06 14:07 被阅读0次

    1,sometimes ever,sometimes never.相聚有时,后会无期

    2,In me the tiger sniffs the rose.心有猛虎,细嗅蔷薇(来自余光中)。

    3,Let life be beautiful like summer flowers

    and death like autumn leaves.使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美(来自郑振择)

    4,A fall into a pit,A gain in your wit.,吃一堑,长一智(来自钱钟书)

    5,If I should meet thee, after long years.多年惜别后,抑或再相逢。

    6,How should I greet thee, with silence and tears.相逢何所语?泪流默无声。

    7,make up forever浮生若梦

    8,From hill to hill no bird in flight,

    from path to path no men in sight.千山鸟飞绝,万径人踪灭。——《江雪》

    未生:如何让英语能力接近英语母语者的水平?

    www.zhihu.com

    图标

    9,

    I look for what I miss; I know not what it is. I feel so sad, so drear ,so lonely, without cheer.寻寻觅觅,冷冷清清,凄凄惨惨戚戚

    10,叶芝当你老了(冰心版)

    When you are old and grey and full of sleep, 当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉

    And nodding by the fire, take down this book, 倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来

    And slowly read, and dream of the soft look, 慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神

    Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep,那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影

    How many loved your moments of glad grace, 多少人爱过你青春的片影

    And loved your beauty with love false or true, 爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或是真情

    But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you, 惟独一人爱你那朝圣者的心

    And loved the sorrows of your changing face; 爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕

    And bending down beside the glowing bars, 在炉栅边,你弯下了腰

    Murmur, a little sadly, how Love fled,低语着,带着浅浅的伤感

    And paced upon the mountains overhead,爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山

    And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸

    11,Believe me,I was prepared for everything ,except you .扛住了柴米油盐的麻烦却没抗住对你的喜欢

    12,All encounters are reunions after a long separation

    世间所有的相遇都是久别重逢。


    文章来源于网络

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:你见过那些绝妙的翻译?爱了~

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/lndtpktx.html