你见过哪些绝妙的翻译?

作者: 译喵智慧翻译云平台 | 来源:发表于2018-07-10 10:46 被阅读12次

    他山之石,可以攻玉。作为一个翻译者,多听多看前辈们好的翻译是可以学到不少知识的。

    译小喵为你找来了网友们总结的绝妙翻译,很适合收藏哦。

    广告类

    广告翻译用词简单,但其实翻译起来极难,不仅要求对产品有所了解,总括产品特点,还要求新颖,朗朗上口,让人产生购买欲。

    Apple:Think different. 非同凡想。

    福特:Go further. 进无止境。

    Titus手表:Always mature, always young. 时间由我。

    路虎揽胜极光:Beyond and above不趋同,自趋势

    诗句类

    I always miss you

    我总是躲着你

    so I miss you

    所以我错过了你

    so I miss you

    所以我失去了你

    so I miss you so much

    所以我现在 非常想你。

    Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

    使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶般静美。

     The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.

     世界以痛吻我,要我报之以歌。

    The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."

    瀑布歌唱道:"当我找到了自己的自由时,我找到了我的歌。"

    The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death but when i stand in front of you yet you don't know that i love you.

    世界上最遥远的距离,不是生与死.而是我就站在你的面前,你却不知道我爱你.

    My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.

    我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。

    If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

    如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也失去了群星。

    It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom·

    它是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

    The little flower lies in the dust. It sought the path of the butterfly.

    花睡在尘土里,它在寻求蝴蝶走过的路。

    游戏台词

    英雄联盟台词:

    "In carnage, I bloom.... like a flower in the dawn."

    我于杀戮之中绽放,亦如黎明的花朵。

    "The unseen blade is the deadliest."

    无形之刃,最为致命。

    "Only the worthy will survive." 

    只有高手才能活下来。

    "Ignorance is fatal." 

    无知者在劫难逃。

    I will never forget who I am.

    吾之初心,永世不忘。

    "I alone decide my fate,not god".

    我命由我,不由天。

    大神范例

    国家领导人首席翻译张璐女神经典范例:

    行百里者半九十。

    Half of the people who have embarked on a one hundred mile journey may fall by the way side。

    华山再高,顶有过路。

    No matter how high the mountainis, one can always ascend to its top。

    亦余心之所善兮,虽九死其尤未悔。

    For the ideal that I hold dear to my heart, I'd  not regret a thousand times to die。

    人或加讪,心无疵兮。

    My conscience stays untainted in spite of rumors and slanders from the outside。

    兄弟虽有小忿,不废懿亲。

    Differences between brothers cannot sever their blood ties。

    你还见过哪些绝妙的翻译,快来留言分享给译小喵吧!

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:你见过哪些绝妙的翻译?

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ohkfpftx.html