美文网首页
译:2018-08-05 CHAPTER ONE THE SE

译:2018-08-05 CHAPTER ONE THE SE

作者: AdenHereToWrite | 来源:发表于2018-08-05 21:22 被阅读19次

    This book isn’t about me. It’s about you.
    这本书不是关于我,而是关于你。

    I want to share my life story to show you what I’ve been through and how I handled it,
    我想要同你分享我的人生故事,告诉你我经历了什么,以及我是如何应对他们的
    so that you know that I’ve been there.
    这样你就会知道,我也经历过那样的事

    I want you to believe that the lessons I learned from my challenges can cross over into the life you’re living, and they can help you figure out where you want to go from here.
    我想要你相信那些我从自身所面对过的挑战中所习得的教训,所可以运用到你的生活中去的,并且可以帮助你理清从此刻起,你究竟想要去往何方。

    You have frustrations? So do I.
    你经历了沮丧?我也是。

    You’ve fallen short of your goals? Me, too.
    自己立的flag倒了?我也是。

    You’ve been disappointed by the people closest to you? Read on.

    But this isn’t only about failures and screw-ups.
    但这不仅仅是关于失败和把事情弄砸。

    It’s about that awesome feeling when you lose the first 4 pounds on a weight-loss journey.
    这是关于那种你在一趟减肥旅程中首次减掉了四磅体重后的奇妙感受。

    Or, when you find a love that surprised you with its intensity.
    或者是当你找到了那种用

    Or, when your job provides rewards that go way beyond the paycheck.
    或者是当你的工作提供了超越薪水的奖励。

    You see where I’m going?
    你看出来我想表达什么了吗?

    Shaun T has been there and done all of that—downside, and upside.
    我曾经历过上述的这一切——好的,坏的,上升的,下降的。

    Sometimes, it feels like we’re on a hamster wheel, running as fast as we can and ending up exhausted but in the same place as we’ve always been.
    有时这感觉就像是我们踩在仓鼠轮上,尽可能快速的奔跑,可到头来却停留在我们总是处在的地方。

    Listen up: I know about rat racing. Neither of us should go there, and it’s time to get off the wheel!
    听好了,我了解老鼠赛跑。我们没有人应该到那种环境中,而且也是时候脱离那轮子了!

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:译:2018-08-05 CHAPTER ONE THE SE

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/mpzbvftx.html