earth
地球
yesterday you told us you traveled
你昨天说旅行到此
......and i quote .......
而且我照你的话说
thousands of light years to get here
几千光年才到这里
yes
是的
tell us the truth or (indiscernible).
跟我们说事实 或是
it is truth.
这是事实
i am from earth
我从地球来
from your future
我来自未来
to tralvel in time is travel in space.
时间旅行等于是空间旅行
offset spacial divergence
偏移空间分崎
so i take it aliens took over our future?
所以让外星人接管我们的未来?
no
不是
so you're human
所以你是人类
an evolutionary descendant
进化的后代
so you evolved from us?
所以你是从我们进化而来?
yes
是的
so what are you doing here? now?
所以你现在来这里干什么?
observing
观察
sine evidence was destroyed.
自从证据被毁后.
how?
如何?
nuclear.......
核武战争........
.....war.
核武战争
small numbers survived.
少部分人存活.
our ancestors.
我们的祖先.
how about we concentrate on your time.
不如我们关注你的时代.
you are not capable of comprehending........
你们没有能力去体会.........
.......or accepting......
或是接受......
.......the discoveries of my time.
.......探索我的时代.
try me.
试我.
the origin of the universe ......
宇宙的根源......
the nature of so called life...
自然所谓的生命...
...it is known.
是众所皆知的.
so you know the meaning of life?
所以你知道生命的意义?
not meaning. nature.
没有意义 自然而已
哪里不同?
meaning is somthing that is ascribed.
意义有归处性质
nature is the objective reality.
自然属于客观现实的
so you know how the universe is created?
所以你知道宇宙是如何被创造的?
yes
知道
So you've seen God?
所以你见过神?
we evolved past a need for superstition.
我们的进化已超越迷信.
the need for a God and other myths.
对于神与神话的需求.
Iuminate us.
开示我们
what happens when we die?
当我们死后发生什么事?
death is a human construct.
死亡是人类构造的
It does not exist.
它并不存在
you will experience....
你会经历......
...and have experienced.
并且得到经验
every instance of so called life.
在生命中的每一事件
You. Me. Him.
你 我 他
we are instances of the same life.
我们是同一生活的例子
separated by what you call death.
却被你们所谓的死亡给分开
so let me get this straight.
让我坦白说
There's no death......
没有死亡
...and we all experience each others lives?
而且我们共同会经历对方的生命?
In essence, yes.
在本质上 是
So, how was the universe created and.....
所以 宇宙是如何形成的
why is it so perfectly made for us?
为什么创造得如此完美?
there are an infinite number of universes....
那边有超多数不清的宇宙
each with different physical properties.
每一个宇宙的物理特性都不同
virtually all do not support life...
并非每一个都支持生命
...such as you know it.
你应该知道
we exist in a universe that does support...
我们存在的这个宇宙有支柱
...so called life.
所谓的生活
That is all .
如此而已
Moving on.
接下来
so why do we destroy ourselves with nuclear war?
我们为什么使用核武毁灭自己?
Dogma.
教条.
can you be more specific.
你可以具体一点吗
political and religious dogma.
政治与宗教教条
it is the root of all major conflict of your species.
这是你们人类所有冲突的根本
In your next century...
你们的下一个世纪
...access to weaponry of mass destruction...
迎接大规模武器性的毁灭
by states that are ruled by dogma...
由那些被教条控制的国家
网友评论