美文网首页
Visiting Jiuzhaigou 九寨沟,我们来了

Visiting Jiuzhaigou 九寨沟,我们来了

作者: Doris_super | 来源:发表于2019-10-28 12:09 被阅读0次

    Albert and his friends are at Jiuzhaigou. Jeremy and Anna took a bus to the next view point while Albert and Alice chose to go there on foot.

    艾尔伯特和他的朋友们在九寨沟。杰里米和安娜乘公共汽车去下一个景点,而艾尔伯特和艾丽斯选择步行去那里。

    Alice & Albert

    Alice: Albert校友及好朋友,在一家英语培训机构任职

    Albert:本书男主,跨国公司程序员

    Albert: It's been two miles. Do you need a break?

    艾尔伯特: 已经走了两英里了。你需要休息一下吗?

    Alice: I'm not that tired. We can keep moving.

    艾丽斯: 我没那么累。我们可以继续前进。

    Albert: Wow,you got a lot of stamina.

    艾尔伯特: 哇,你精力真充沛。

    Alice: Well,I work out. And the view is breathtaking from the plank road here. And I really think Jeremy and Anna should have come with us.

    艾丽斯: 嗯,我锻炼身体。从这里的栈道往下看,景色令人心旷神怡。我觉得杰里米和安娜应该和我们一起。

    Albert: Yeah,and they'd definitely regret missing such gorgeous scenery.

    艾尔伯特: 是啊,他们一定会后悔错过了这么美丽的风景。

    Alice: We should seize the chance to appreciate nature whenever we can. After all,we spend too much time in concrete jungles nowadays.

    艾丽斯: 只要有机会,我们应该抓住机会欣赏大自然。毕竟,我们现在花了太多的时间在混凝土丛林。

    Albert: Good point. Among all the lakes we've seen here,which one is your favorite?

    艾尔伯特: 好主意。在我们看到的所有湖泊中,你最喜欢哪个?

    Alice: I can't say. Each one is unique and they're all stunning. What about you?

    艾丽斯: 我不确定。每一个都是独一无二的,都令人惊叹。你呢?

    Albert: I prefer Mirror Lake. I like the way the lake reflects everything around it.

    艾尔伯特: 我更喜欢镜湖。我喜欢湖面反射周围一切的方式。

    Alice: Right,that is definitely unforgettable. I heard this place looks totally different in other seasons.

    艾丽斯: 是的,那绝对是难忘的。我听说这个地方在其他季节看起来完全不同。

    Albert: It's true. I've been here in a winter while I was little. I still remember the breathtaking beauty of this place with snow-capped mountains as a backdrop.

    艾尔伯特: 这是真的。我小的时候在这里度过了一个冬天。我仍然记得这个以雪山为背景的地方令人窒息的美丽。

    Alice: Wow,I'm thinking about going back here some other time,in another season.

    艾丽斯: 哇,我在考虑改天再来,换一季再来。

    Albert: I'm sure that when you do,you won't regret it.

    艾尔伯特: 我相信当你这么做的时候,你不会后悔的。

    Alice: You should recommend this place to Liz.

    艾丽斯: 你应该向莉斯推荐这个地方。

    Albert: Good idea. Look,we only have one mile left.

    艾尔伯特: 好主意。看,我们只剩一英里了。

    Alice: Can't wait to visit the next spot.

    艾丽斯: 等不及要去下一个景点了。

    本课生词总结

    on foot:步行;在进行中

    stamina:n. 耐力,持久力,毅力;雄蕊(stamen 的复数)

    work out:解决;算出;实现;制定出;消耗完;弄懂;锻炼

    breathtaking :adj. 惊人的;惊险的;令人激动的

    plank road:[建] 木板道

    jungles:n. 丛林;雨林(jungle的复数)

    stunning:adj. 极好的;使人晕倒的;震耳欲聋的

    Mirror Lake:镜湖

    unforgettable:adj. 难忘的

    snow-capped:adj. 山顶部被雪覆盖的

    backdrop:n. 背景;背景幕;交流声

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:Visiting Jiuzhaigou 九寨沟,我们来了

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/mrovvctx.html