美文网首页
盲听训练1:原来最深情的告白,我已在名著里看过

盲听训练1:原来最深情的告白,我已在名著里看过

作者: 不吃姜小姐 | 来源:发表于2019-03-16 19:28 被阅读0次
    1· I have a strange feeling with regard to you·

    我对你有一种非常奇怪的感觉。

    2.As if I had a string就好像你我之间

    3.somewhere under my left ribs rightly knotted to similar string in you·

    有一根线,从我左肋骨某个地方,紧紧地与你相连。

    4.And if you were to leave I'm afraid that quart of communion would snap·

    如果你要离开,我害怕我们之间的这种纽带也会随之断掉。

    5.And I have a notion that I take to bleeding inwardly·

    我相信我的内心也会因此而流血受伤。

    6.As for you, you’d forget me·至于你,你应该早已忘了我吧!

    7·How?怎么忘?

    8.I have lived a full life here·

    我在这里住了一辈子。

    9·I have not been trampled on, I have not been petrified·

    我从来没有被这样摧残过,从未试过这样心胆俱裂。

    10.I have not been excluded form every glimpse of what is bright·

    从未像这样,被拒之黑暗中,见不到一丝光明。

    11.I have known you Mr· Rochester·

    我很了解你,罗切斯特先生。

    12.And it strikes me with anguish to be torn from you·

    离你而去,我的内心也痛苦不堪。

    13·Then why must you leave?

    那你为何还要离去?

    14·Because of your wife!

    因为你的妻子!

    15.I have no wife·

    我没有妻子。

    16·But you are to be married·

    但是你马上就要结婚了。

    17·Jane, you must stay·

    简,你一定要留下来。

    18·And become nothing to you?

    留下来当一个对你无足轻重的人吗?

    19·Am I a machine without feelings?

    我难道就是一个没有感情的机器吗?

    20·Do you think that because I am poor、 obscure、plain, and little that I am soulless and heartless?

    你以为我贫穷、低微、不美、渺小,我就没有灵魂,没有心吗?

    21·I have much soul as you and full as much heart·

    我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸跟你一样充实。

    22.And if God had blessed me with beauty and wealth, I could make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for I to leave you·

    要是上帝赐予我一点姿色和充足的财富,我本可以让i对我不能自拔,就想现在我对你一样。

    23·I'm not speaking to you through a mortal flesh·

    我现在不是以血肉之躯和你说话。

    24·it is my spirit that addresses your spirit·

    而是我的灵魂在同你的灵魂对话。

    25.As if we'd passed through the grave and stood at God's feet, equal·

    就放佛我们穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等。

    26·As we are·本该如此。

    27.I am a free human being with an independent will, which I now exert to leave you·

    我是一个有独立意志的自由人,现在我自愿离开你。

    28·Then let your will decide your destiny·

    那就让你的意志来决定你的命运吧

    29· I offer you my hand, my heart·

    我给你我的手,我的心。

    30·Jane, I ask you to pass through life at my side·

    简,我希望你与我共度余生。

    31·You are my equal and my likeness·

    你是与我相等又相像的另一半。

    32· Will you marry me?

    你愿意嫁给我吗?

    盲听训练1:原来最深情的告白,我已在名著里看过

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:盲听训练1:原来最深情的告白,我已在名著里看过

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/nozsmqtx.html