美文网首页
2022-07-30

2022-07-30

作者: 孤鹤横江 | 来源:发表于2022-07-30 16:51 被阅读0次

    递给对方护照和机票,对方可能会问你:

    How many luggages are you checking in?

    您有几件行李要托运?

    Do you have any carry-ons?

    有随身行李吗?

    Can you place your baggage up here?

    请把行李放到这里。

    出票前可能会问:

    Do you prefer window or aisle1?

    您想要靠窗还是靠走廊的座位?

    如果对方不问你,但是你想找个靠窗座位,可以说:

    Can I have a seat closest to the window?

    我想选个靠窗的座位。

    你想要的座位已经卖完了,对方可能会说:

    We do not have any window seats remaining. Is an aisle seat ok with you or would you prefer a middle seat?

    靠窗的座位卖完了,您想要靠走廊的还是中间的座位?

    I'd like an aisle seat, please.

    麻烦您为我安排一个靠近过道的座位。

    如果你想要靠近紧急出口的座位,可以说:

    Do you have a seat next to the emergency exit?

    有靠近紧急出口的座位吗?

    最后,对方给你登机牌,会告诉你登机门号和时间:

    Here is your ticket. The gate number is on the bottom of the ticket. They will start boarding 20 minutes before the departure2 time. You should report to gate C2 by then.

    这是您的机票,登机门号在票面底部。飞机起飞前20分钟开始登机。到时候请您去C2登机口登机。

    如果你行李超重,对方会说:

    Your luggage is overweight.

    您的行李超重了。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:2022-07-30

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/nxqhwrtx.html