我始终如一,是一个超级稳定的天才
1. I've always been a super-stable genius.
真是可笑,白宫里住着一个一米九的宝宝 迪斯科伦敦市长。
2 It's ridiculous. There's a 1.9-meter baby living in the White House.
教育系统存在黑暗
There is darkness in the education system.
学生们被剥夺了知识
The students were deprived of knowledge.
犯罪,帮派 毒品,夺走了许多人的生命
Crime, gangs, drugs. Took the lives of many people.
阻碍了我们国家的发展
Hindered the development of our country.
我们国家的这种屠杀行为
This kind of slaughter in our country.
将永远的结束在此地,结束在此时
Will end here forever. It ends at this point.
今天我所做的就职宣言是
The inaugural address I made today is,
对所有美国人效忠
Be loyal to all Americans.
从今天开始,只有美国第一
Starting today, only the United States is number one.
美国第一
First in the United States.
我会拼尽每一口气
I'll take every breath.
为你们奋战到底
Fight for you to the end.
而且我永远都不会让你们失望
And I will never let you down.
最后让你们绝望
And finally make you despair.
我会对世界上的其他国家友好
I will be friendly to other countries in the world.
讲空话的时代结束了
The era of empty talk is over.
现在是采取行动的时刻
Now is the time to take action.
我们会携手让美国再次强大
We will work together to make America strong again.
我们会携手让美国再次富有
We will work together to make America rich again.
我会让美国以我为荣
I will make America proud of me.
会让美国更加安全
Will make America safer.
是的
我们会携手让美国再次强大
We will work together to make America strong again.
谢谢 上帝保佑你们
Thank you. God bless you.
上帝保佑美国
God bless America.
America, good luck. 我
网友评论