必备词
- meter [ˈmitɚ] 出租车计价器
- share the cab[kæb] 拼车
- address 地址
- slow down 减速
- tip 小费
- traffic light 交通灯
- seat belt 安全带
- traffic jam[dʒæm] 交通堵塞
- speed up 加速
- keep the change 不用找钱
- intersection [ˌɪntərˈsekʃn] 十字路口
- head to 前往,去
- initial[ɪˈnɪʃəl] fare 起步价
- night surcharge[ˈsɜ:rtʃɑ:rdʒ] 夜晚加价
- peak [pik] surcharge[ˈsɜ:rtʃɑ:rdʒ] 高峰期加价
必备句
-
I'm headed to this address.
送我去这个地址。 -
Please take me to the nearest bus stop.
请送我到最近的公交车站。 -
Take me to this address,please.
请带我到这个地址。 -
I'd like to go to this address.
我想去这个地址。 -
This address is where I want to go.
我要去的是这个地方。 -
Can you open the trunk[trʌŋk] for me?
可以帮我打开后备箱吗? -
Could you please lower the window a bit?
可以麻烦你把窗户开大一点儿吗? -
I am in a hurry.Can you go a little faster?
我赶时间,麻烦你开快一点儿,好吗? -
Could you please slow down?
麻烦你开慢一点儿,好吗? -
May I open the window?
请问我可以开窗吗? -
How long does it take from here to Macy's?
请问到梅西百货要多久? -
How much will this cost?
这一趟多少钱? -
The initial [ɪˈnɪʃəl] charge[tʃɑ:rdʒ] is $15.
15美元起价。 -
The meter reads $18.
计价器上显示18美元。 -
How much will that be?
总共多少钱? -
How do I tip[tɪp]?
我怎么付小费? -
Please stop in front.
车停在前面就可以了。 -
Do you mind waiting for a while?
可以请你在这里等我一下吗? -
I want to get off at the next intersection.
我在下个路口下车。
实景对话
A:Where would you like to go?
你要去哪儿?
B:I'd like to go to this address.
我想去这个地址。
Take me to this address.
带我去这个地址。
This address is where I want to go.
这是我想去的地方。
Can you take me to this address?
能带我去这个地址吗?
A:Where to?
去哪儿?
Where are you headed?
Where are you going?
Where'll it be?
Where would you like to go?
B:123 Madison Street.
麦迪逊大街123号。
A:Could you turn on the air conditioner[kənˈdɪʃənɚ]?
可以开一下空调吗?
Can you turn up the heat?
可以打开暖风吗?
B:Sure,no problem.
当然可以,没问题。
Will you roll your window up please?
可以把窗户摇上来吗?
A:Which road would you like to take?
你想让我带你走哪条路?
B:Please take the quickest way possible.
请走最快的路。
Please take the shortest way.
Please take the shortest route.
A:Keep the change.
不用找钱了。
Keep the rest
B:Thanks so much!
太感谢了!
A:There is no need to hurry, and please drive safely.
不必着急,请安全行驶。
B:Don't worry.I'm a very experienced driver.
请您放心,我是经验丰富的司机。
网友评论