美文网首页
巴夏:你的世界由你的能量决定(经典)

巴夏:你的世界由你的能量决定(经典)

作者: 灵性能量开启 | 来源:发表于2018-01-12 09:08 被阅读0次

    巴夏:你的世界由你的能量决定(经典)

    问:

    That's so quietly 

    突然间好安静啊!

    巴夏:

    Naniya

    Naniya

    Better? 

    够大声了吧!

    问:

    Yes! That's better. 

    是的!好多了!

    巴夏:

    Oh, all right. 

    很好!

    问:

    OK, so you have some questions from our ustream listener. 

    有几个问题,是来自我们在线直播的观众 Ustream.com

    巴夏:

    Yes. 

    好!

    问:

    Ok, and the first one is. 

    好,第一个问题是

    How does allowance work with fear. 

    允许和恐惧,如何才能共同协作?

    巴夏:

    Well, again, you have to allow the fear to be a messenger 

    我再说一遍,你们要“允许”“恐惧”当一名信差

    To give you information that is attempting to tell you 

    让它告诉你 它想告诉你的信息

    That you have a negative belief. 

    允许它告诉你,你有个负面信念

    You can't be afraid of the fear, as we said earlier. 

    就像我之前说的,你不能对“恐惧”,有所恐惧

    You have to recognize it. 

    你要认清恐惧

    Allow it to do its job. 

    允许它做它的工作

    And therefore, once it delivers the information 

    一旦它传递完它需要传递的信息

    What it is bringing your attention to. 

    就是要把你的注意力吸引到“敲门声”

    Hey! Hey! Knock! Knock! 

    “嘿!嘿 !叩!叩!……”

    You have this negative belief that is out of alignment 

    “你有这个不协调的负面信念系统”

    That you don't prefer. 

    “是你所不喜欢的”

    Once it brings your attention to that 

    一旦你注意到它的话了

    You can say thank you fear 

    你就可以说:“谢了!恐兄!”

    Thank you for bringing my attention to something I didn't know about within myself 

    “谢谢你让我注意到我内在的,我所不知道的东西”

    So that I can deal with it 

    “这样我就能处理它”

    Now that I can let it go. 

    “现在我就可以释放它”

    Thank you fear 

    “谢谢你!恐妹!”

    And as soon as you use fear that way 

    一旦你这么利用恐惧

    And allow it to be what it is 

    允许它“是”它所“是”的

    Allowed to do the job that it was designed to do 

    允许它做它的本职工作(设计出来要做的)

    It will not be felt as fear anymore. 

    那它就不会再是“恐惧”的感觉了

    You will welcome it as a messenger 

    你会欢迎它,当它是一名信差

    That will alert you to anything within you that out of alignment 

    知道它是在提醒你,你内在有不协调的东西(不一致、不匹配)

    And you will be excited about feeling it. 

    你会很兴奋地感受它

    And then it will turn into excitement. 

    而它也会转化成兴奋的感觉

    That's how you allow with fear. 

    而这就是 如何让允许和恐惧和谐运作

    问:

    What if the fear is so overwhelmingly like phobia

    但如果有些恐惧,难以抗拒,比如说恐惧症?

    巴夏:

    I already mentioned this 

    这个问题,我也已经说过了

    Because the idea again is that the stronger the fear. 

    就是你感觉到的恐惧越强烈

    The closer you are to breaking free from the negative belief 

    那你距离“脱离负面信念,奔向自由”的距离也就越近

    Because the negative belief is going to use every possible trick it can 

    因为这时候,负面信念会千方百计,无所不用其极地

    To keep you anchored to the negative belief. 

    让你紧紧抓住它

    So when you feel the greatest fear 

    所以,当你感觉到恐惧已经达到顶点了

    That means the negative belief is doing its utmost to keep you there. 

    那说明负面信念已经尽了它最大能力,让你继续保留它

    Which means it has to make you more and more and more afraid 

    同时也意味着,它要让你越来越恐惧

    Because it knows that you're right on the edge of breaking free. 

    因为它知道你已经在临界点,再往前跨一步,你就自由了

    So the greatest fear indicates the threshold of freedom 

    所以,极限的恐惧,预示着“自由的门槛”

    问:

    So I'm trying to compare that with the idea of phobia

    我还是想把“恐惧”和“恐惧症”做个对比

    巴夏:

    Well, you still have to get in touch with the definition 

    那你得找到你对它的定义

    问:

    It seems a lot of phobias have to do with physical things that exist when then being a physical being. 

    因为很多的恐惧症,都跟某些的实体物品有关

    巴夏:

    They don't 

    不是这样的

    All those things are symbols, remember? 

    所有的这些东西,都只是个“象征物”,记得不?

    问:

    Who like people who are afraid heights. 

    那恐高症的人呢?

    巴夏:

    People who are saying that they are afraid of heights 

    那些有恐高症的人

    Are usually not actually afraid of heights 

    其实不是因为怕高

    They are afraid of falling 

    他们害怕跌落!

    Which means it's a synonym for losing control 

    也就是说,害怕“失去控制”

    So they have to get in touch with the definitional belief 

    所以他们要找到相对应的“定义性信念”

    To find out what's really going on 

    弄清楚发生了什么事

    And why they are experiencing it that way 

    以及为何他们会有这样的经历

    问:

    What about claustrophobia? 

    那么幽闭(独居)恐惧症?

    巴夏:

    Well, you have a belief that you are trapped 

    那说明你有个信念,认为自己被困住了


    问:

    Well, that again is a very physical type fear the idea 

    那确实是个非常“实体类”的恐惧

    巴夏:

    But the believe is not 

    但信念却不是

    问:

    Because you couldn’t be trapped if you were 

    但你若不是被困住,你是无法引发出幽闭(独居)恐惧症的

    巴夏:

    Oh,yes, you can 

    不!同样也可以被引发!

    问:

    When you're in spirit, can you? 

    但在灵界,我们会有这种恐惧吗?

    巴夏:

    No, but it's not about being in spirit 

    不会!但这跟是不是在灵界无关

    We understand that you experience this in physical reality. 

    我知道你们是在实相中体验这一切

    But what we're saying is 

    但我要说的是

    The belief system is not physical 

    你们的信念系统不是“实体的”

    It's energetic 

    它是以能量的形式存在

    And the feeling comes from a belief that you are trapped existentially 

    而(恐惧的)感觉来源于你们有个信念,认为自己是“被困住”了

    And therefore you translate that into the physical reflection of a physical confined space 

    而它转化成现实世界的“影像”,就是一个实体的、密闭的空间

    To reflect to you what the actual existential belief is 

    来向你反射 你身上所存在的信念

    That you are trapped energetically, spiritually, in your mind, 

    也就是你在意识(脑袋)中,在能量上、灵魂层面,给困住了

    Make sense? 

    你能理解吗?

    问:

    Yes! I'm gonna take it a step further 

    是的!但我想更进一步

    Because some of the fear of being trapped is the idea that 

    因为作为一个人,有被困住的恐惧

    As a physical being,you can be trapped 

    就是因为你被困住了

    巴夏:

    No!No!No! 

    不!不!不!

    That's the effect. 

    那只是“果”

    Now you may allow the effect to reinforce the belief, 

    你可以用这个“果”来强化你的信念

    But the effect that it can happen in physical reality 

    但之所以在现实世界中,会产生这样的“果”

    Is a side effect of the belief that already exists that you are existentially trapped 

    是因为你已经有“被困住”的信念,“果”只是表现出来的副作用

    问:

    OK! That sound so interesting that

    嗯!听起来很好玩

    it's really an existential belief about 

    因为一切体验都跟你的现存信念有关

    To me it looks like about being physical

    但对我来说,好像只要你在物质世界中

    and being in a physical body that you can't get out of 

    只要你有个身体,你就无法从中脱离

    巴夏:

    That just because you equate the experience with being a physical being, 

    那是因为你将物质世界的体验,等同于一个人的体验

    But nevertheless the experience is generated from something that is not physical at all. 

    但话说回来,所有的体验,都产生于非物质形态的(能量)

    问:

    So it's really about being trapped by negative beliefs. 

    所以我们受困,其实是被负面信念所困?

    巴夏:

    It's about feeling trapped 

    是你感觉自己被困住

    Because you're buying into negative beliefs. 

    因为你相信了负面信念(你买负面信念的帐)

    The negative belief will generate using the idea of physical reality,

    负面信念会利用物质世界

    a physical reflection to reinforce the nonphysical existential belief. 

    制造出一个反射实体,来强化自身这个非物质形态的现存信念

    It will use physical reality to reflect it and reinforce it, 

    它会利用物质世界,来反射它,来强化它

    Making you think that it's all about the actual physical experience 

    让你认为你的痛苦来源于你的过往经历(意译,好理解)

    When the physical experience has nothing to do with it at all 

    但实际上,你的痛苦跟经历根本没关系

    问:

    So the actual solution 

    所以关于解决方法

    One of the treatments that they have for any phobia 

    其中一种可以治疗任何恐惧症的方法

    Was called desensitization 

    称之为“脱敏疗法”

    Where you keep putting into the situation to a certain degrees 

    就是不断地让你去经历一些让你恐惧的情景

    Until you are not afraid of it anymore 

    直到你不再对它有所恐惧

    巴夏:

    That can be one particular technique or permission,

    这可以说是一种方法,或者说一种“自我意识许可”

    But there are many other as well 

    但还有很多其他方法的

    问:

    But what you're saying is 

    但你所说的

    That the existential believe 

    “现存信念”

    Clarify what that is? 

    这到底是什么东西呢?

    巴夏:

    The nonphysical energy that comes with the belief system 

    就是随负面信念而来的非物质形态的能量

    问:

    The nonphysical energy 

    非物质形态的能量

    巴夏:

    Yes! In other words, 

    对的!换句哈说

    We have told you that your physical mind is composed of beliefs and emotions and thought patterns 

    如我之前所说,你的身体意识包括信念、情绪,以及思维模式

    That you equate to a behavior that equates to a personality, 

    等同于你的行为,也等同于你的个性

    But we told you that your personality is nothing but a projection 

    我也说过,你的个性只不过是你意识的投射

    It's an illusion. 

    是一种幻相

    So physical reality is not really physical 

    所谓物质世界,不是实体的物质世界

    It's an energy 

    而是一种能量

    It is an energy pattern. 

    是一种能量模式

    It's an energy reflection. 

    是一种能量的反射

    Therefore, the actual originally generated concept is not physical 

    产生物质世界的源头(意识),是非物质形态的

    But it's reflected in physical pattern, 

    意识/能量 经过反射,显示为物质模式

    But it's just a reflection, 

    所以,你的实相只是一个反射 (意译)

    It really is nothing to do with the physical patterns. 

    跟显示的物质模式无关

    It has to do with the fact of the origination in the energy system, 

    只跟它的源头有关,也就是能量

    Which is represented by the belief, 

    代表你能量的,也就是你的信念

    The energy that the belief is filtering the energy through 

    你的能量,就是你的信念所过滤的宇宙的能量

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:巴夏:你的世界由你的能量决定(经典)

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/pkzznxtx.html