美文网首页
英文诗:契约

英文诗:契约

作者: 槑焁 | 来源:发表于2024-09-18 23:57 被阅读0次

    The Bargain

    By Philip Sidney

    作者:[英] 菲利普·锡德尼

    My true love hath my heart, and I have his

    我的真爱拥有我心,我拥有他的爱,

    By just exchange one for another given;

    就这样心心相印;

    I told his dear, and mine he cannot miss,

    我无法丢弃他的爱,他也无法忘记我的心,

    There never was a better bargain driven:

    没有比这更幸福的契约:

    My true love hath my heart, and I have his.

    我的真爱拥有我心,我拥有他的爱。

    His heart in me keeps him and me in one,

    我拥有他的心,我们融为一体,

    My heart in him his thoughts and senses guides;

    我的心给予他,牵引着他的思绪和感觉;

    He loves my heart, for once it was his own,

    他爱我的心,因为那曾是他的一切,

    I cherish his because in me it bides;

    我珍视他的爱,因为它住在我心中;

    My true love hath my heart, and I have his.

    我的真爱拥有我心,我拥有他的爱。

    整理:2024年9月19日于经典龙苑

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:英文诗:契约

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/pncoljtx.html