这是事实:总有一天你会死的。
Here is something true:one day you will be dead。
有件事是错的:你只能活一次。
Here is something false:you only live once。
精通某项技能大约需要7年时间。
It takes about 7 years to master something。
如果你活到88岁,11岁之后你还有11个成为某领域大师的机会。(自己现在31岁,不要说成为某领域的大师了,只要能过的开心一点就好,毕竟真正的成功就是用自己喜欢的方式度过自己的一生,与其每天抱怨,不如主动改变。自己现在31岁,还有57年,甚至更长的时间!我没有理由不取悦自己,如果连自己都不取悦自己,那别人还有什么办法呢!)
If you live to be 88,after age 11,you have 11 opportunities to be great at something。
我们的一生里有许多辈子……这就是你一生里的许多辈子。
we have many lifetimes,these are your lifetimes。
大多数人贪生——我一直就知道自己擅长整理电子表格。
some people never let themselves die。(i've just always known i was good at organizing spreadsheets.)
还有很多人怕死——我只被训练过一件事儿,我要是不做它,我成什么了?
some are afraid of death(i'm only trained to do one thing,and if i'm not doing it…then what am i ?)
也有些人认为自己早就是行尸走肉了……膝盖手上之前,我篮球打得多好啊,可现在我只能终生遗憾了。
some think they are already ghosts.(i was good at basketball, but then i hurt my ankle.now i spend most of my time mentally simulating a reality where that did't happen.)
可是你的一生可以有很多辈子啊?!(还有两年我就死了,下一辈自干嘛呢?)
But you have many lives!
用一辈子写诗。
spend a life writing poems.
用另一辈子造物。
spend another building things.
用一辈子探寻事实。
spend a life looking for facts.
用一辈子探寻真理。
and another looking for truth.
这就是你一生中的许多辈子……不活白不活啊!!!USE THEM!
THESE ARE YOUR LIFETIMES.

网友评论