最近在拜读三公子的《明天过得怎么样,取决于今天的你怎么做》,光是标题就让人觉得这是一本鸡汤硬货。果不其然,我在阅读的过程中竟然有些很强的代入感,感觉这本书似乎是自己借用三公子的笔力,毫无保留地剖析了自己的人生,我突然有种想要把整本书翻译成英语的冲动。
好吧,既然脑海中有了这个想法,那就行动吧,不管自己的英文水平能不能完美的呈现原作者的意思,但是我相信如果我把这些文字当作写自己的人生,那么我的文字一定是带有思想感情的,这样的硬货鸡汤,我想让更多的懂不同语言的人看到,尤其是像我一样有很强的代入感的同龄人,让他们不再迷茫,做最真实的自己。
这里,我先翻译一下每一小节最让我印象深刻的文字。
自序 Preface
今天的努力,是为了探索未来的无限可能。
Today' s hardworking, is to explore the boundless possibilities of the future.
第一章,梦想就在眼前,你怎忍心错过。
Chapter one
How can you miss your dream if it's right in front of you.
1,亲爱的,不要让别人实现了你的梦想。
Honey, don't give away your dream, and let others fulfill it.
2,总有一小部分人,愿意把“努力”坚持到地老天荒。
Some people will always hold on to their goals until they reach them.
3,一旦意识到自己在无端地浪费生命,我的恐慌感便会油然而生。
Once I have the feeling that am wasting my life, I feel panic.
4,只要努力了,就会发现其实自己远比想象中了不起。
As long as you tried, you will realize that you were much better than you thought.
5,无论在何处,只要拥有无人可以取代的能力,那才是最好的保护伞。
If you have irreplaceable abilities, you will be well protected, no matter where you are.
6,自己的人生,要负全责。
Be responsible to your life.
第二章 内心坚强,何惧现实风霜
Chapter two
Be strong in heart, be fearless of the pain reality.
1,不要试图让职场包容你,而要由自己来定义职场。
Don't ask for work inclusion, but define the work yourself.
第三章 别忘了给自己多一点空间
Chapter three
Don' t forget to leave enough space for yourself.
第四章 时间会证明一切,但努力不等于耗时间
Chapter four
Time will prove everything, but it will not prove useless hardworking.
第五章 选择友情与爱情,选择生活的另一半
Chapter five
Choose your friends, choose your love
第六章 努力成为自己喜欢的样子
Chapter six
Try to become the real you
网友评论