美文网首页
双语读诗|Love Me Little, Love MeLong

双语读诗|Love Me Little, Love MeLong

作者: 雪茶酱 | 来源:发表于2020-04-25 23:16 被阅读0次

                                                    Norton 诺顿

    Love me little, love me long,

    爱我少一点,爱我久一点,

    Is the burden of my song.

    这是我歌儿的主旨。

    Love that is too hot and strong

    爱得太浓太烈,

    Burneth soon to waste:

    便很快焚尽为尘。

    Still, I would not have thee cold,

    可我也不想你冷漠无情

    Not too backward, nor too bold;

    不要太怯懦,不要太张狂;

    Love that lasteth till 'tis old

    那一直延续到老的爱

    Fadeth not in haste.

    不会顷刻间凋零。

    Love me little, love me long,

    爱我少一点,爱我久一点,

    Is the burden of my song.

    这是我歌儿的主旨。

    If thou lovest me too much

    如果你爱我太多,

    It will not prove as true as touch;

    它将无法坚如磐石;

    Love me little, more than such,

    爱我少一点,会更好的,

    For I fear the end:

    因为我害怕结束。

    I am with little well content,

    少一点我仍觉满足,

    And a little from thee sent

    我只要一点就足够,

    Is enough, with true intent

    只要能全心全意

    To be steadfast friend.

    做我不渝的伴侣。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:双语读诗|Love Me Little, Love MeLong

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/smxrwhtx.html