Don't react to the things that you don't prefer,
不要对你不喜好的东西做出反应
Because remember,
因为,你们要记住:
Even if something crops up in your life you don't prefer
即使生活中出现了某些你不喜好的东西
It's still there for a reason
它会出现在那里,肯定有原因的
You can use in a positive way
你可以积极地利用它
Make it part of your excitement that things crop up you don't prefer
使之成为你的兴奋的一部分
Because it is going to give you an opportunity to see by contrast what it is you do prefer more clearly.
因为它给了你一个对比的机会,让你更清楚地发现你的真正喜好
That's how to use that in a positive way
而这就是积极正面使用它的方式
Instead of simply matching the vibration of what you don't prefer by moping about it.
而不是带着郁闷的心情,匹配到你不喜好的事物的振频
The idea is nothing effects you until you agree to be affected.
没有什么东西能够影响到你,除非(直到)你同意自己能够被影响
You are changing your own energy to match the frequencies of things you believe are true
任何东西,只要你“信以为真”,你就会改变自己的能量,从而与之匹配
So watch your definitions
所以,要觉察到你的定义
And create new definitions that work for you
并且创造出适用你的新的定义
Instead of just assuming that the ones that don't work for you are facts that you cannot change
而不是臆断那些对你不适用的定义,是你无法改变的“事实”
The only facts that exist in your creation are the five facts, we call the five laws.
在你的造物中,真正的事实,就五个,我们称之为“五个法则”
You exist.
第一:你存在
Everything is here and now.
第二:一切都存在于此时此地
The one is all, and the all are the one
第三:一即一切,一切即一
What you put out is what you get back.
第四:你给出什么,你就收获什么
Everything changes except the laws
第五:一切都在改变,除了这五个(宇宙)法则
Everything else other than those facts are not facts .
除了这五个事实以外,其他的一切,都不是事实
They are perspectives.
它们是视角
They are opinions.
它们是观点(意见)
They are beliefs
它们是信念
And you can change every single one of those.
并且,它们中的每一个,你都可以改变
网友评论