【Kid】
I'm home. 我回来了。
【Mom】
You're home, Honey. 宝贝,你回来了。
You're home early. 你回来得很早。
How was your day? 今天过得如何?
How was school today? 今天在学校过得如何?
【Kid】
It was fun. 很好玩。
It was all right. 还好。
【Mom】
You're a little late. Did something happen? 你今天有点晚了,有什么事吗?
【Kid】
I played with my friend after school. 放学后,我跟朋友玩了一会儿。
【Mom】
I was worried about you, sweetie. 宝贝,我很担心你。
Next time, come straight home. 下次,要直接回家。
You look happy. 你看起来很开心。
You seem to have fun. 你好像玩得很开心。
You look tired. 你看起来很累。
【Kid】
Is sister here? 姐姐回来了吗?(在英语国家,兄弟姐妹间主要用姓名称呼)
【Mom】
Not yet. She'll be home soon. 还没,她快回来了。
Yes, she's already here. 是呀,她已经回来了。
Of course. She's waiting for you. 当然,她在等你了。
She's sleeping, so be quiet. 她正在睡觉,安静点。
Wasn't it hot? 不热吗?
【Kid】
Mom, it's too hot. Can I have some water? 妈妈,好热!可以喝点水吗?
Brrr! It's cold today. 啊!今天好冷。(Brrr 发抖的声音)
【Mom】
Did you get along with your friends all the time? 你跟朋友们处得好吗?
What did you do/learn at school? 你在学校做/学了什么?
What did you have for lunch? 你吃了什么午餐?
【打卡任务】
M: You're home early. How was your day? Did you get along with your friends all the time?
K: It was all right.
网友评论