美文网首页
疑犯追踪第1季第4集台词

疑犯追踪第1季第4集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-23 07:22 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    You are being watched. 你在被监视着
    The government has a secret system-- 政府有一套秘密系统
    a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器
    I know because...I built it. 我知道因为它是我造的
    I designed the machine 我设计这台机器是
    to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything-- 为了侦测恐怖行动但它却看到了一切
    Violent crimes involving ordinary people. 与普通人相关的暴力罪行
    People like you. 像你一样的普通人
    Crimes the government considered irrelevant. 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要
    They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. 他们不肯作为所以我决定插手
    But I needed a partner. 但我需要一个搭档
    完整版请点击
    Someone with the skills to intervene. 一个有能力介入其中的人
    Hunted by the authorities, 因为被当局追捕
    We work in secret. 我们只能秘密行事
    You'll never find us. 你永远找不到我们
    But victim or perpetrator, 但不管你是被害人还是行凶者
    if your number's up, 如果你的号码被列出来
    we'll find you. 我们就会找到你
    Every time I close my eyes, I see him. 我一闭上眼睛就能看到他
    He won't stop. 他不放过我
    Maybe I'm already dead. 也许我已经死了
    Surgical three--down that hall, second door on the left. 三号病房在走廊尽头左手边第二扇门
    Yes, all right.
    Thank you. 谢谢
    Mr. Davidson in eight needs a CBC, 八号房的戴维森先生需要全血细胞计数
    An EKG, and a portable chest x-ray. 做心电图和便携式胸透
    And the kid in five needs stitches-- 五号房的孩子需要缝针
    4-centimeter head laceration. 头部撕裂伤口四厘米
    Uh, what about the guy in four? 那四号房的那个呢
    He's, uh, been waiting for three hours. 他已经等了三小时了
    Thank you. 谢谢
    You look rather busy today. I was hoping to avoid this. 你今天很忙啊我本来不想来的
    Oh, sorry about the wait. 不好意思让你等这么久
    - I'm dr. Tillman. - How do you do? -我是提尔曼医生-你好
    Hi. 你好
    I see that you are experiencing some back pain. 看来你是背痛
    My doctor's playing golf in the Caymans. 我的医生去开曼群岛打高尔夫了
    I just need a refill on my pain medication. 我只需要再拿点止痛药
    All right, on a scale of one to five, how bad's your pain? 好吧程度1—5你的背有多痛
    On a good day, three. Today is not a good day. 好的情况下是3今天可不是好情况
    Squeeze my hands. 抓着我的手
    All right. 好吧
    Judging from your bone grafts, 从你的骨骼结构来看
    It looks like you had spinal-fusion surgery about... 看你做过脊椎融合手术...
    - A year or two ago? - Yeah. -一两年前吗-是的
    You know, if your pain's chronic, 如果你长期背痛
    There are other treatments. 还有其他治疗方法
    How were you injured? 你怎么受的伤
    It's a long story. 说来话长了
    Please, I was hoping you might be able to just... 拜托你能不能就给我开一下...
    Give me a prescription. 处方药
    You really should have a full workup. 你真的应该全面检查一下
    C.T., MRI... 做下CT核磁共振
    But you are the most polite patient I've seen all week, 但你是我这周来接待过的最有礼貌的病人
    so, I'll make a exception. 那我就破例一下吧
    Okay, this is for three days. 好吧这是三天的药
    If you're still in pain, you have to come back, okay? 如果你还是痛一定要回来看医生好吗
    That's quite all right, dr. Tillman. 很好提尔曼医生
    I have everything I need. 我需要的就是这些
    Duty calls. 该去工作了
    - Take care. - Thanks. -保重-谢谢
    Machine spit out a new number? 机器又跳出一个号码吗
    Megan Tillman-- 梅根·提尔曼
    Graduated Columbia medical school top of her class, 以第一名的成绩毕业于哥伦比亚医学院
    Hasn't missed a day of work since her residency began. 从开始做住院医生起就没请过一天假
    Hey, Doug, I'm gonna go grab some lunch. 道格我去吃点东西
    Page if you need me. 有什么事就呼我
    She puts in 80 hours a week at the hospital-- 她一周要在医院呆上80个小时
    Single, lives alone. 单身独居
    Hi. Burger and fries, please. 你好请给我汉堡和薯条
    Thank you. 谢谢
    - Oh, sorry. - Not at all. -不好意思-没关系
    Anybody at the hospital have a problem with the doctor? 医院有什么人和这个医生有过节吗
    No complaints, no malpractice lawsuits-- 没被投诉过也没有治疗不当的诉讼
    Seems friendly, well-liked. 友善受欢迎
    So we've got no idea why the machine singled her out. 这么说我们完全不知道机器为什么吐了她的号
    Come on, grab a drink with us. 来嘛和我们去喝一杯
    Even workaholics need a night off. 就算是工作狂晚上也要放松啊
    Workaholics need rest. 工作狂也要休息
    I'm going home and hitting the hay. 我要回家睡觉了
    - Okay. - In other words... -好吧-也就是说...
    In other words, we'll have to watch her 也就是说我们得一直盯着她
    around the clock to figure out what kind of trouble she's in. 查出她到底被卷进了什么麻烦事
    If you'd like a raise, mr. Reese, 里瑟先生如果你要加薪
    all you have to do is ask. 只管跟我开口就好
    Doctor has a 6:00 a.m. Shift, right? 医生是早上六点的班吧
    Yes, why? 是的怎么
    Looks like she's changed her mind about going out. 看来她改变主意要出门了
    Girl like you shouldn't be sitting here all alone. 你这样的女人不该一个人坐在这
    Guy like you should watch where he puts his hands. 你这样的男人不该毛手毛脚
    - Hold on, Finch. - Come on. -慢着芬奇-别这样
    I got a guy with a gun. 我看到有个人拿着枪
    Hey! Baby! 美女
    Oh, god! God, please, please! 老天求你
    Not my face, please! Please. 别打我脸求你了
    Everything all right? 没事吧
    - What happened? - had to make a pit stop. -出什么事了-我去解了个小手
    Wait. 慢着
    Mr. Wall street... 华尔街仔
    Second time I've seen this guy today. 我今天是第二次看到这人
    You sure? 你肯定
    Yeah, he bumped into Tillman at the food truck. 绝对他今天早上在餐车旁撞了提尔曼一下
    See if I can repay the favor. 你去试着报答一下看看
    - Dude, sorry. - Watch it, man. -借过哥们-看着点啊哥们
    完整版请点击
    Guy's name is Andrew Benton. 此人名叫安德鲁·本顿
    He's carrying benzodiazepine... 他随身带苯二氮平类药物
    Roofies... 氟地西泮
    Date rape drug. 迷奸用药
    I think we just found the threat, Finch. 我想我找到威胁了芬奇
    We're not the only ones following Dr. Tillman. 我们不是唯一在跟踪提尔曼医生的人
    Doctor left the club alone around 3:30. 医生大约在三点半左右独自离开了夜店
    She showed up at the hospital before sunrise, 她在天亮前就到了医院
    Treated a twisted ankle, a heart attack, 门诊了一个崴了脚的一个心脏病发作的
    And a cut on a hand. 还有一个手被割伤的
    She hasn't stopped once, 中间没停过
    Except to get herself a cup of coffee. 就喝了杯咖啡
    - She's dedicated. - and not just to her job. -她一心扑在工作上-不只是工作
    I asked the bartender. 我问过酒保
    She's been at the club almost every night of the week. 她这周几乎每晚都在这个夜店里泡着
    A double life? 双重生活
    A dangerous one. 很危险啊
    She's attracted some unwanted attention. 她引来了不必要的关注
    Full name is Andrew William Benton. 全名叫安德鲁·威廉·本顿
    He's an investment banker at Hudson Liberty Financial. 他是供职于哈德逊自由金融的一个投资银行家
    Does Benton have a record? 本顿有前科吗
    Technically, no, 理论上说没有
    But there are a string of accusations against him-- 但针对他有一长串的指控
    Stalking, harassment, sexual assault. 尾行骚扰性侵害
    As far as I can tell, he's never been formally charged. 尽管目前为止他从未被正式起诉过
    Guy fits the profile of a sexual predator, 这哥们很像是性侵罪犯
    And I think he's picked out Tillman as his next victim. 我认为他挑了提尔曼作为下一个猎物
    I'm in. 我进去了
    Anything out of the ordinary? 有什么不寻常的地方么
    Guy likes to mark his own territory. 这人喜欢给自己领地画记号
    No coffeemaker. 不做咖啡
    Benton's into something stronger. 本顿喜欢更强力的东西
    Just got his email, personal files. 刚到手他的电邮个人档案
    We'll see what else this guy's into. 很快就知道他还干过什么
    What is that-- 那是什么
    Uh, surveillance from the Center Street Robbery? 中央街劫案的监控录像
    Your ex-CIA guy-- is he in it? 你那个前中情局的人吗他也有份
    He's the star. 人气主演
    The guy in the ski mask? How do you know it's him? 这个带滑雪面罩的吗你怎么知道是他
    I just do. 我就是知道
    But look at this. 但你看看这个
    - See that? - Yeah. -看到没-看到了
    - They had an exchange. - Exchange? -他们接头了-接头
    Watch. 看好
    Right there. 就这
    He says something to the little guy. 他跟那个小个子说了什么
    And look, little guy says something back, right there. 再看小个子答复了点什么就这
    Well, did you get his name, his address? 你知道他叫什么住哪儿吗
    Yeah, he's a paralegal from Marmostein Ribner. 有他是马登利纳的一个律师助理
    Name's burdett. 名叫伯戴特
    You think this Burdett heard something? 你觉得这个伯戴特听到了点东西
    Might lead you to your guy. 没准就能帮你找到那人
    Who are these women? 这些女人都是谁
    Benton's conquests? 本顿的猎物
    - Any of them Megan Tillman? - No. -梅根·提尔曼在里面吗的吗-没有
    He hasn't researched her online. 他还没上网查她
    He hasn't even looked up the area of her apartment 他甚至还没有查她公寓周围
    Or the hospital. 或者是医院周围
    There's nothing to connect him to our doctor. 他跟医生之间没有任何关联
    He's careful... 他很谨慎
    Methodical. 花样百出
    Maybe he wasn't always so careful. 也许他不是总那么小心
    I've been combing through his history. 我过滤了一遍他的履历
    Mr. Benton has an old college record that's been expunged. 本顿先生有个已经被撤销的大学旧案记录
    Might illuminate what kind of a man we're dealing with. 也许有助于帮我们了解这个人
    - But-- - We need access, -但-我们要权限
    And I know someone who can help. 而我刚好认识个能帮忙的人
    I'm not all that comfortable 我对你跟弗斯科警探之间
    With your arrangement with detective fusco. 的协议并不是很放心
    He's an asset. 他很有用
    He's a corrupt police officer that tried to murder you. 他是个想谋杀你的腐败警察
    He's not the first person who's tried to kill me. 他不是第一个要杀我的人
    Fusco will stay in line. 弗斯科会是个好同志
    Your detective is a nice pet to keep, Mr. Reese, 你的警探宠物现在是很乖里瑟先生
    But sooner or later... 但是早晚
    He'll bite you back. 他会反咬你一口
    What's the matter? You can't keep up with your old man, huh? 怎么回事你连你老爹都跟不上了
    I got it. 我去捡
    Excuse me, Detective Fusco? 请问下是弗斯科警探么
    Who are you guys supposed to be? 你们几个是干什么的
    We're supposed to be drug dealers, 我们几个是干贩毒的
    Except a group of very foolish cops 但是一帮蠢的要死的死条子
    Stole most of our product. 偷走了我们的货
    You got me confused. 我不懂了
    Detective Stills is the guy you want. 你们得去找斯蒂尔斯警探
    Stills is missing, 斯蒂尔斯失踪了
    And the rest of your dirty cop friends are in jail. 而其余你的那些黑条子兄弟都吃了官司
    That leaves you 只剩下你了
    On the hook for a million dollars worth of cocaine. 这批货是市值一百万的可卡因
    We want our money. 我们要追回我们的货款
    Let me go to the A.T.M., make a withdrawal. 那我去ATM机上直接给你们提款好了
    Dad, come on, let's play. 爸还扯啥呢我们再来玩啊
    Just a minute, buddy. 马上来小子
    Our children-- They, uh... 我们的下一代他们
    They see too much violence. 看到太多暴力了
    You have a good head on your shoulders. 你脖子上带着一颗好头颅
    Bring us the money in two days, and you get to come home 两天之内给我们送钱过去这样你还能顶着脑袋
    To your son with it still attached. 回家看孩子
    Win-win. 双赢
    Doctor has been parked at the bar all night. 医生已经在吧台蹲了一晚上了
    So far, no sign of Benton. 目前为止不见本顿
    She puts in 16-hour days at the hospital, 她白天在医院干16个小时
    Stays out all night. 晚上出来瞎混
    Why? 为什么
    What's driving her? 是什么在驱使她
    Uh, Finch, hold on a second. 芬奇你等下
    Man of the hour just showed up. 主角终于登场了
    Just a martini, up. 一杯马蒂尼满上
    Long day, stressful job, finally off the clock, 日子漫长工作劳神好容易撑到下班
    And you just want some peace, 就只想一个人清净
    But some clueless idiot keeps brothering you. 但总有那么些不知趣的蠢材跑来打搅你
    Girl alone at a bar-- what do you expect? 吧台前的独身女子你还能指望什么
    Oh, I wasn't talking about you. 我不是在说你
    In case you haven't noticed, 如果你还没注意到
    I'm beating them off with a stick here. 我正拿着棍子抽他们呢
    Is that so? 是吗
    Whatever you do, do not offer to buy me another drink. 什么都好就是千万别给我上酒
    Well, I'm Kate. 我叫凯特
    Andrew. 安德鲁
    It's nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
    Why is she using a false name? 为什么她要用假名
    Well, I was just about to go get some fresh air. 我刚好要去外面透透气
    Yeah, you know what? Do you mind if I join you? 这么巧我能跟你一起么
    - Where are you headed? - I don't know. -你要去哪-不知道
    You're the club guy. You tell me. 你常逛夜店你来说
    3:00 A.M., town's pretty much closing down. 凌晨三点市里多半都打烊了
    I do know a place right around the corner-- 我倒是知道个地方就在这个转角附近
    Full bar, comfy bed. 齐全的酒吧床很舒服
    Oh, your place. 你家啊
    Oh, do you want to go to my place? 你想不想去我家
    Sure. 当然行
    Come on, we'll do whatever you want. 来嘛你想干什么都成
    We'll hang out, have some drinks-- 出去玩喝两杯
    Maybe something stronger. 或者弄点更嗨的
    I have to work early in the morning, 我明早还有早班
    But maybe next time. 下次吧
    You know where to find me. 你知道上哪找我
    Wait a minute. 等等
    What's she doing? 她在干嘛
    I'm not sure, but she's up to something. 我还不知道但她肯定另有打算
    Finch... 芬奇
    Benton's not stalking the doctor. 不是本顿在尾行医生
    She's stalking him. 是医生在尾行他
    It's me. 是我
    I know it's late. 我知道已经晚了
    It was my fault. I know that now. 这是我的错我现在懂了

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“疑犯追踪”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:疑犯追踪第1季第4集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/uktkiltx.html