美文网首页我爱编程
八方旅人demo英文对话翻译

八方旅人demo英文对话翻译

作者: SoundofHope | 来源:发表于2018-06-06 00:33 被阅读347次

    八方旅人是一款像素风十足的游戏,这次将在2018年7月13日在ns上推出发行版,虽然没有中文版,但英文版本的demo依然给人很美的感受,特别是好听的bgm给人很好的体验,但碍于这生僻的英文单词让我最初望而却步,相信有很多朋友也跟我一样被单词劝退,所以我将他们记录下来(这里记下来的都是以我四级英语的能力觉得生僻的),希望能帮助大家更好的了解这款游戏。

    战士篇

    战士篇

    gods have mercy 上帝有怜悯
    unbending blade 不屈的刀
    so to business 所以为了生意?
    enemy reinforcements on the left flank 敌人的援军在左翼
    the blackguards have had their way for long enough 黑豹已经走了很长时间了
    charge 冲锋
    sound the retreat,withdraw to the rallying point 吹撤退令,撤出集结点
    you make for his majesty's camp 翻译难 。。。。陛下的营地
    foe 敌人(果然够古典)
    have no orders from the crown 翻译不来
    in the realm 在领域(王国)里
    unfold 展开 fold(折叠)
    besides 另外
    word from the king always lifts the man's spirits 国王的话总是激励着人们的志气
    slain 被杀
    liege 君主
    what madness 多么疯狂
    what treachery is this 怎样的背叛
    cross swords 交锋
    场面更替。。。。。
    a knight must always be on his guard,even when he rests.骑士必须时刻警惕,甚至在他休息时
    swordsman 剑客
    how many years has it been since hornburg fell? My liege lost, my land in ruin..i wandered aimlessly 我的家园成为废墟,木有目标流浪
    defending the villagers from bandit raids 从匪徒袭击中保护村民
    a man like me knows only the battlefield. Worth only as much as the blade at my side, and the arm that swings it. 像我这样的人只知道战场,只值得身边的刀刃,和挥舞它的手臂
    intend to 打算
    brooding 沉思的
    Usually only one man does the rounds 通常只有一个人在巡逻
    there is brigands in the hills of late. 近来山里有土匪
    poor merchant gutted for his coinpurse,was a grisly sight 穷商人在讨他的债,多么恐怖的景象
    be over in the square ???在广场上结束
    if you'll excuse us. Morning patrol resume rounds
    开始行走。。。。。去见headman
    I'll get straight to the point.We've had reports of bandits in the hills 我要直截了当的说,我们收到了个报告山上有匪徒
    doubled the patrols 巡逻队翻了翻
    lurking 潜伏
    we cannot check the traps nor collect firewood 我们不能去检查陷阱也不能去收集柴火
    quite the predicament, to say the least 非常窘况,至少可以这样说
    as for the precise location of their den 至于他们贼窝的精确定位
    in the meantime,could you put the militia through their drills 同时,你能让民兵进行演习吗
    our men are keen, but they don't know a pommel from a pike.我们男人很热情,但是他们不知道?
    i assure you. been pesterin' me for weeks to ask you 我向你保证,几个星期以来他一直缠着我。
    your boy is already a credit to the village 你的男孩已经是村里的荣耀
    换场景。。。
    path actions
    each of your eight heroes can interact with world in a unique way to forge their own path!
    你的八个英雄都可以与世界互动,打造不同的道路
    approach a villager and press the Y button
    The warrior Olberic can challenge townspeople to a duel.
    战士Olberic 可以向小镇居民发起决斗
    The other hero of this demo. the dancer Primrose. can Allure townpeople and lead them to various locations.
    舞女可以诱惑居民去不同的地点。
    basics of battle 1:exploiting weaknesses 基本战斗1:开发利用弱点
    exploit your foes' weaknesses to turn the tide of battle in your favor 开发你的敌人的弱点从而扭转战局 in your favor 对你有利
    the warrior olberic is proficient in both swords and polearms.
    战士Olberic精通剑和长兵器
    switch weapons with the directional buttons to gain the upper hand
    gain the upper hand 占上风
    flee 逃走
    abide 等候(increase the potency of your physical attacks for three turns)
    增加三回合的物理攻击
    spearhead 矛头(attack a single foe with a polearm, then gain first strike on the next turn)
    用长柄武器攻击然后在下个回合获得优先攻击
    flurry 爆发/慌乱 (unleash a powerful sword attack on a single foe)
    发泄出一个威力巨大的剑攻击在个单个敌人
    basics of battle 2: boost mode 增强模式
    enter boost mode to augment your powers and wreak havoc on your foes
    进入增强模式来增强你的力量并对你的敌人造成巨大破坏
    break your foes to drastically reduce their defense
    通过大大减少他们的防御来击溃你的敌人
    press the R button to enter boost mode.and the potency of your attacks and abilities will surge!
    你的攻击力和能力将会激增
    boost points(bp) accumulate at the rate of one per turn. you can spend up to 3 bp to boost your character to three levels of power.
    升压点(BP)以每转一次的速率累积。你可以花费多达3个BP来提升你的角色到三个等级的力量。
    you attack with boldness, but you leave yourself open.
    你冒进的攻击,但你让你自己暴露弱点。
    and so a simple counter blow quickly strikes you down. you must remember balance in all things
    所以一个反击就简单的击溃了你,你必须记住平衡。。。
    a battle,fair and square! to arms!
    一场战斗,公平公正,拿起武器
    you are too hesitant, it is important to protect yourself
    你太犹豫
    that said if you fought side by side.you might complement each other well
    你们如果并肩作战,那么你们可以互相补充
    you need to work on your form 你需要努力工作
    do the drills as i showed you, and you'll be sparring soon enough. you have talent,lad
    按照我说的练习,你很快会被打磨?
    i've trained my share ?
    stick a blade in their backs 'fore the boss finds out swineherds slowed us down
    把刀放在他们背后,老板发现猪群让我们慢下来?
    watchman 警卫
    do your worst, you brutes! 你这些畜生
    take over from here 从这里接手
    you both have the right of it. i'm but a common hedge knight,with no name to speak of
    你们都有权利,我只不过是个普通的无名骑士
    抢走了philip....
    holed up in a cave 藏在山洞里
    you would be playing right into their hands 你会在他们手上
    seek out the traveler in towns,overworld areas,and dungeons to save your game
    dungeons 地牢
    yonder cave 那边山洞

    舞女篇

    舞女篇

    your name is primrose. and you are a dancer.you ply your trade in the pleasure district
    of the town of Sunshade. shrouded forever in darkness.But in truth,you are the highborn
    daughter of the once-proud House Azethart.an identity you conceal from all.
    "Three men bearing the mark of the crow.they took my father from me"
    But you will have your revenge.
    你的名字叫primrose(报春花)。并且你是个舞者。你在遮阳之城的娱乐区赚钱。永远笼罩在黑暗中。但事实上,你是在曾经赫赫有名的House Azethart的出身高贵的女儿。你隐瞒了你的一切身份。
    “三个有着乌鸦印记的男人从我这夺走了我的父亲”
    但是你会实施你的复仇
    "even when the blade is held at your heart faith will be your sheld"
    即使当刀刃被牢牢握在你的心上,信仰也会成为你的庇护所

    everything that happens in the world falls into one of two neat little categories
    世界上发生的一切都属于两个完全不同的小范畴之一。
    Things one's better off knowing, and things one's better off..not
    最好的事情是知道的事情而不是更好的事情。
    I'm afraid you've been poking your nose into the latter.
    恐怕你一直在窥探着后者。
    I have only done as my convictions bade me do.I have no regrets.
    我只是按照我的信念做的,我没有后悔
    I thought you might say sth like that.You're making this delightfully easy.
    我想你可能会说这样的话。你让这件事变得轻松愉快。
    I couldn't imagine nodding off minutes before my cue.
    我不能想象我能在暗示?前几分钟打瞌睡。
    nothing but a kept woman,here to flatter the dignity of men who pay for the privilege.
    只不过是个保守的女人在这里奉承那些支付了特权的男人的尊严?
    I suppose you're right
    我想你是对的。
    enough chatter
    够喋喋不休了
    do I keep you women to titter here in the shadows?My customers are waiting for their entertainment
    我让你们女人在阴影里傻笑了吗?
    what a bunch of useless strays
    一群无用的流浪者。
    this tavern's custom has increased tenfold since you stepped on our stage.
    这个酒馆的顾客增加了十倍自从你登上这个舞台
    who puts a roof over your head,and food on your plate?
    是谁在你头上盖了屋顶(为你遮风挡雨),提供食物到你盘子你?
    who made you the most sought-after dancer in this dusty old town?It was me-all me.
    是谁使你在这布满灰尘的老镇成为最受欢迎的舞者?
    purr sweetly and I may give you a treat.
    ...?
    I mustn't daily any longer
    我不能再日常了?
    until I find him.there is no disgrace I will not endure.
    在找到他之前,这里没有我不能忍耐的耻辱。
    I will not stop until I find the three and see justice served.
    感觉应该最后翻译为正义的制裁,但served是服务的意思。
    Look at your sandals.Seems you've gone and broken a strap.
    看看你的拖鞋,好像你走了?并断了条皮带。
    fetch yourself another pair.
    再给自己拿一双
    a thorn
    一根刺
    fetch a handkerchief
    取手帕
    beaten half to death and tossed in the gutter.Left for dead,sick and starving.
    打的半死并抛在水沟里。。。。
    then why torment one of our own
    为什么折磨我们自己人
    make foes on my behalf
    为我制造敌人
    sheath your claws
    披上你的爪子
    money flows into my coffers by itself
    钱不会自己流进我的金库。
    one glance was all I needed to know your mind was not where it ought to be
    我只需瞥一眼就知道你的心不在那里
    you know the fate that awaits you if you dare defy me
    如果你敢挑战我你知道你的命运
    you have been my best investment
    你是我最好的投入
    you must atone
    你必须赎罪
    custom with coin enough to cover a week's expenses
    客户的钱足以支付一周的钱
    allure
    诱惑
    your reputation in town will suffer if you fail
    如果你失败了,你在城里的名声可能受影响。
    admit it
    认了吧
    the one looks to be the likely sort
    这个看起来很有可能
    a tempting offer.but i travel on bussiness.I must depart early on the morrow.
    诱人的邀约。。。。。我明天必须早点出发。
    that one's pockets look sufficiently deep.
    那人的钱包看起来足够鼓。
    you do remember what happens to the wicked little kittens who cross me.
    你还记得那些恶毒的小猫在我身上发生了什么。
    fluster
    慌乱
    you shouldn't get involved.
    你不应该卷进来
    you're always so distant.aloof,even
    你总是那么遥远甚至冷漠
    competent help is so hard to come by these days.whatever is a man to do?
    有能力的帮助很难做到。
    midnight ode
    午夜颂歌
    deal dark-based damage to all enemies.
    对所有敌人造成暗影基础伤害
    lion dance
    狮子舞
    increase the potency of an ally's physical attacks for three turns
    增加一个盟友三回合的物理攻击效能
    peacock strut
    孔雀炫耀
    increase the potency of an ally's elemental attacks for three turns
    增加一个盟友三回合的元素攻击效能
    lenient
    宽容
    so some wheels do turn in that pretty little head of yours.Here I thought it a waste as empty as the desert
    所以有些轮子会转动你那个漂亮的小脑袋。我觉得这是一个像沙漠一样空旷的废物。
    I will overlook your impertinence
    我会忽略你的无理
    fascinate
    使。。。着迷

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:八方旅人demo英文对话翻译

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/vglijftx.html