美文网首页
巴夏:你为什么吵架(下)?

巴夏:你为什么吵架(下)?

作者: 灵性能量开启 | 来源:发表于2018-01-12 10:19 被阅读0次

巴夏:你为什么吵架(下)?


巴夏:

When people find that they have this so called deep fear 

当人们发现,他们有所谓的“深度恐惧”时

And they say 

他们说:

Why? I just don't know what it is? 

“为什么?我根本不知道它是什么?”

It's generally because they have a belief, 

通常是因为,他们有个信念

Probably an unconscious belief 

很可能是个 无意识的信念

That if they actually did dig down 

认为如果他们真的深入挖掘

And find out what it is 

并且找到这个信念

They're afraid that they might discover that it's actually true 

他们会害怕 找到的这个信念 是真实的

Do you understand? 

你明白吗?

That you'll discover something truly negative about yourself that is absolutely the truth 

他们担心 所找到的那些关于自己的负面,就是事实真相

That you are either unworthy, 

要么自己毫无价值

Undeserving, 

要么自己配不上(不值得)

Inconsequential 

要么自己是无关紧要的人

Do you understand? 

你明白吗?

问:

Yeah! 

明白!

巴夏:

And it is usually those issues 

通常就是这些问题

That people on your planet avoid looking at 

你们地球人不敢正视

Because they are afraid that if they look at that 

因为你们害怕,害怕看了以后

They will realize it is true 

发现 真相就是这样

The secret is 

秘密就是

It can never be true. 

真相绝不是这样

Ever 

永远不可能

You can create the illusion and the experience that it's true 

你可以制造出“是这样”的幻相和体验

But it can never be true that you are unworthy. 

但你永远不可能是个 无价值的人

It can never be true that you are undeserving of joy. 

你永远不可能是个 不值得拥有喜乐的人

It can never, ever, ever be true that you don't belong 

你永远不可能 无所归属

Never 

永远不可能

It can never be true that you have nothing to give 

你永远不可能 没什么东西可给

It can never be true 

这些永远都不会是真的

Because if it was true. 

因为如果是真的话

You wouldn't exist 

你不可能存在

Because creation doesn't make mistake. 

因为造物主不可能犯错

Do you follow me so far? 

我说的这些你能理解吗?

问:

Yes! 

可以!

巴夏:

So what's the difference. 

现在,我们来找“区别”

Let me ask the question this way. 

我换种方式问你问题

Maybe this will provide a little bit of illumination for you. 

这也许会给你带来点启发

You say there are times when you feel that you are capable of acting on your excitement 

你说过,有时候你可以在你最高兴奋上行动

And none of the fears are triggered, yes? 

并且不会触发任何恐惧,是吧?

问:

Yes! 

是的!

巴夏:

So the question is, 

所以我的问题是

What difference are you making between the times when that is true, and the times that it's not 

你觉得,你“能”在最高兴奋上行动,与“不能”在最高兴奋上行动时,有何区别?

What difference are you making in the different circumstances? 

你觉得 不同情形,有何区别?

How are you defining this circumstance as so different from this one that you can experience joy here, but fear here, 

你在这是喜悦,在那却是恐惧,你到底是怎么看,会让你觉得差异如此之大?

What's your definitional difference in those circumstances? 

你是如何定义(看待)不同情境产生的区别的?

That's the question to ask yourself when you feel that 

当你觉察到的时候,这就是你要问自己的问题

When you start to feel triggered 

当你被“引爆”的时候,要问自己:

How am I defining this circumstance as being different 

我是如何看待当下这种情形的?

than the one where I experience joy, And I'm not reacting negatively to it, 

这跟我在喜悦且不消极应对下的情形,有何区别?

How am I seeing these things differently? 

我怎么会把二者看成有所差别(因为表现出来的态度不同)

That's what you need to explore 

这就是你需要探索的

That's the process you need to go through 

这就是你需要经历的过程

To find out what your definition is 

来找出你的真实看法 / 定义 / 信念

that generating the fear 

是它在制造恐惧

And generating the anger 

是它造成了愤怒

And triggering you to fight. 

是它引发你去吵架

Make sense? 

明白吗?

问:

Yes! 

明白!

巴夏:

Now you don't have to answer that right here and right now if you don't wish to, 

如果你现在在这里不想回答,你可以不回答

But you can. 

你也可以回答

It's up to you. 

你说了算

问:

I think it maybe it was the challenge 

我想,这可能就是我面对的挑战

What I was looking at as being a problem was, not seeing it that way. 

我之前都把它当成问题来看待,而非挑战

I didn't actually ever look at it as 

而且我也从没觉察到

The difference between when I was acting on my joy and when I wasn't 

在喜悦的上的行动,和不在喜悦的行动 二者的区别

And looking at the difference. 

而且也根本没认真看过

I was was just always try to figure out what negative belief do I have that is tripping me out. 

我只是一头想找到 把我绊倒的负面信念系统是什么

巴夏:

But this is a way to find out what the negative belief is 

但这就是找到负面信念的方法啊!

By making a comparative difference 

就是通过做差异性比较

Because obviously, if you are experiencing your joy. 

因为很明显,如果你现在体验到的是喜悦

You have a very different definition about your relationship to that circumstance, 

那说明你对“自己跟这个情形的关系”的看法

Than you have about your relationship to this circumstance 

与“自己跟那个情形的关系”的看法,非常不同

Yes?  --  Yes! 

是吧? -- 对的!

So if you can find out what the difference in your definition is, 

所以,如果你能找到你对二者看法的 区别之处

You will find the negative belief 

你就能找到你的负面信念

Yes?  --  Yes! 

是吧? -- 对的!

问:

Thank you, thank you, Bashar! I appreciate it. 

谢谢!谢谢你,巴夏!非常感谢!

巴夏:

Anything else?

还有其他问题吗?

问:

No, I think that’s it.

没!我就这问题

巴夏:

All right. So go ahead and have fun. 

好!去吧,开心地玩吧!

But the idea also is listen to how you speak. 

但你要觉察到你所说的话

I'm not saying you have to walk on egg shells with your language, 

我不是说,你说话时要像走在蛋壳上,句句小心谨慎

But very often you will find that your negative definitions will actually automatically come out in your speech 

但通常你会发现,你的负面信念 会在你的话语中表现出来

Because when you say I have a problem. 

因为当你说:“我有个问题”

What can you do with the problem 

那你能对问题做什么?

Nothing 

什么都做不了

But if you say, I have an opportunity here 

但如果你说:“我这有个机会”

I have a challenge here, 

“我这时有个挑战”

Then you're back in charge. 

那你就掌握了控制权

You can do something about that in a positive way. 

你可以以积极的方式,对此做些事情

Yes?  ---  Yes! 

明白吗?--- 明白!

So pay attention to the fact that you're automatically giving 

所以要注意到,你是如何自动地(无意识)

certain kind of definitions to situations and circumstances 

定义(看待)某些情形与环境

and your relationship to them that don't necessarily serve you in the most positive way. 

从而导致你与它们的关系,不能以最积极的方式为你服务

So pay attention to how your framing things 

要注意到自己是如何 建构 事件的

And use the process of understanding the difference in your relationship to different situations 

然后通过上述步骤,来弄清楚自己与不同情境的不同关系

The negative belief will reveal itself, if you're willing to hear the answer 

如果你愿意听,负面信念 它自己就会透露答案

All right? 

好吗?

问:

Thank you, appreciate it. 

谢谢!非常感谢!

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:巴夏:你为什么吵架(下)?

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/wghtoxtx.html