Lesson 43 Hurry up!
快点!
Listen to the tape then answer this question.
听录音,然后回答问题。
How do you know Sam doesn't make the tea very often?
你怎么知道萨姆不常沏茶?
Can you make the tea, Sam?
彭妮:你会沏茶吗,萨姆?
Yes, of course I can, Penny.
萨姆:会的,我当然会,彭妮。
Is there any water in this kettle?
萨姆:这水壶里有水吗?
Yes, there is.
彭妮:有水。
Where’s the tea?
萨姆:茶叶在哪儿?
It’s over there, behind the teapot.
彭妮:就在那儿,茶壶后面。
Can you see it?
彭妮:你看见了吗?
I can see the teapot, but I can’t see the tea.
萨姆:茶壶我看见了,但茶叶没看到。
There it is!It’s in front of you.
彭妮:那不是么! 就在你眼前。
Ah yes, I can see it now.
萨姆:噢,是啊,我现在看到了。
Where are the cups?
萨姆:茶杯在哪儿呢?
There are some in the cupboard.
彭妮:碗橱里有几只。
Can you find them?
彭妮:你找得到吗?
Yes. Here they are.
萨姆:找得到。就在这儿呢。
Hurry up, Sam.The kettle’s boiling.
彭妮:快,萨姆。水开了!
语法
How do you know Sam doesn't make the tea very often?
你怎么知道萨姆不常沏茶?
How do you know (that)...
你怎么知道...
-
How do you know he can't come?
怎么见得他来不了? -
How do you know I have a brother?
你怎么知道,我有一个弟弟?
very often
常常
只用于口语中,不能用于书面表达,因为very不能修饰often,在语法上是错误的。
-
Do you swim very often?
你常游泳吗? -
We don't go dancing very often.
我们不常去跳舞。 -
He's not there very often.
他不常在那里。
Can you make the tea, Sam?
你会沏茶吗,萨姆?
can
“能,能够”“可以”“可能,会”
- A:Can you see it?
你能看见了吗?
B: Yes, I can ./No I can't
是的,我能/不,我不能
-
Can you play the piano?
你会弹钢琴吗? -
I can hear someone calling.
我听见有人在呼叫。
could
can的过去式和过去分词
-
She could play the piano when she was five.
她五岁时就会弹钢琴了。 -
Could you hear someone calling last night ?
你能听到昨晚有人在呼叫吗?
在表示请求许可时,没有时间区别,在语气上could 更加委婉客气。
-
Could you do me a favor?
你可以帮我一个忙吗? -
Could you please introduce it to us?
可否和我们介绍一下?
It’s over there, behind the teapot.
彭妮:就在那儿,茶壶后面。
behind
prep.
在(或向)…的后面;在(或向)…的背面;落后于;支持;赞成
adv.
在(或向)…的后面;在后面较远处;留在原地;拖欠;积压(工作)
n.
义同bottom,委婉说法,即屁股
-
My parents are sitting behind me.
我的父母就坐在我的后面。 -
There is a boy behind the tree.
在树的后面有一个男孩。
网友评论