Lesson 49 At the butcher's
在肉店
Listen to the tape then answer this question.
听录音,然后回答问题。
What does Mr. Bird like?
伯德先生喜欢什么?
BUTCHER: Do you want any meat today.Mrs. Bird?
肉 商:您今天要买点肉吗,伯德夫人?
MRS.BIRD: Yes, please.
伯德夫人:是的,我买一点。
BUTCHER: Do you want beef or lamb?
肉 商:您要牛肉还是要羔羊肉?
MRS.BIRD: Beef, please.
伯德夫人:请给我牛肉。
BUTCHER: This lamb's very good.
肉 商:这羔羊肉很好。
MRS.BIRD: I like lamb,but my husband doesn't.
伯德夫人:我喜欢羔羊肉,可我丈夫不喜欢。
BUTCHER: What about some steak?This is a nice piece.
肉 商:来点牛排吗?这块很好。
MRS.BIRD: Give me that piece, please.
伯德夫人:就请给我那块吧。
MRS.BIRD: And a pound of mince, too.
伯德夫人:再来一磅绞肉。
BUTCHER: Do you want a chicken,Mrs. Bird?They 're very nice.
肉 商:您要买只鸡吗,伯德夫人?这些鸡很好。
MRS.BIRD: No, thank you.
伯德夫人:不要了,谢谢。
MRS.BIRD: My husband likes steak,but he doesn't like chicken.
伯德夫人:我丈夫喜欢牛排,但他不喜欢鸡。
BUTCHER: To tell you the truth,Mrs. Bird,I don't like chicken either!
肉 商:说老实话,伯德夫人,我也不喜欢鸡。
语法
At the butcher's
在肉店
完成句子是:
At the butcher's shop
在屠夫的店(肉店)
at the doctor's
在医务室,在诊断所
at the Smiths'
在史密斯夫妇的家里
at the barber's
在理发店(barber:理发师)
To tell you the truth,.....
跟你说实话吧,
-
To tell you the truth, I hate this job.
实话告诉你,我不喜欢这份工作。 -
To tell you the truth, I lied a little.
说实话,我撒了一个小谎。
I don't like chicken either!
我也不喜欢鸡肉。
either
也,(在否定句中使用)
-
If you're not going, I'm not going either.
你不去,我也不去。 -
I am not good at math, either.
我对数学也不在行。
too
也(在肯定句,疑问句中使用)
- Can I come too?
我也可以来吗?
- A:Nice to talk to you.
和你谈话很高兴
B:Nice to talk to you too.
我也一样
also
也(用于肯定句中,通常置于动词前,与 be 动词、助动词连用时则置于其后。)
-
He can also swim. (He can swim,too.)
他也会游泳。 -
They also agree with me.
他们也同意我的看法。 -
I was also there.
新概念.png
我也在那儿。
网友评论