美文网首页
疑犯追踪第1季第3集台词

疑犯追踪第1季第3集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-23 07:22 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    You are being watched. 你在被监视着
    The government has a secret system-- 政府有一套秘密系统
    a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器
    I know because...I built it. 我知道因为它是我造的
    I designed the machine to detect acts of terror 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
    but it sees everything-- 但它却看到了一切
    Violent crimes involving ordinary people. 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行
    People like you. 像你一样的普通人
    Crimes the government considered irrelevant. 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要
    They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. 他们不肯作为所以我决定插手
    But I needed a partner. 但我需要一个搭档
    完整版请点击
    Someone with the skills to intervene. 一个有能力介入其中的人
    Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. 因为受到当局追捕我们只能秘密合作
    You'll never find us. 你永远找不到我们
    But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up, 不管你是被害人和行凶者如果你的号码被列出来
    we'll find you. 我们就会找到你
    Good morning, Finch. 早上好芬奇
    Don't you knock? 你都不敲门的吗
    Not if I can help it. 能不敲就不敲
    I felt bad about blowing your cover identity. 戳穿了你的身份我好内疚
    Been looking for a new job for you. 我在给你找新工作
    Dog walker, maybe. Or concert pianist? 你可以去遛狗或是去弹钢琴
    I have a job, Mr. Reese, and so do you. 我有工作里瑟先生你也有
    The machine has sent us a new number. 机器又发来一个新号码
    His name's Joey Durban, 他叫乔伊·杜班
    A soldier in the 107th infantry, 107步兵团的士兵
    Just back from Afghanistan. 刚从阿富汗回来
    Army commendation medal, 陆军奖章
    purple heart-- 紫心勋章
    Guy was a fighter. 这家伙骁勇善战啊
    Just like you. 跟你一样
    I fought besiade the 107th in Iraq. 我在伊拉克和107步兵团并肩战斗过
    Most of them were just kids. 大多数还都是孩子
    Joined up because they lost family or friends 参军的原因多半是因为
    when the towers came down. 911的时候失去了亲人或朋友
    Over there, they grew up fast. 他们在伊拉克要么早早地成熟
    Or they died. 要么就得送命
    Well, at least Joey came home alive. 不管怎么说乔伊活着回来了
    And now you can help him stay that way. 现在你得帮他继续保持下去
    He works as a doorman at a building in midtown. 他在市中心的一栋大楼做门童
    I'm on it. 我这就去
    Standard operating procedure-- 按照标准的操作程序
    I'll clone his phone for voice and texts. 我克隆他的手机截取通话和短信
    I'll start following him. 我会跟踪他
    And, uh, Finch... 另外芬奇
    If you're going to work all night, 如果你要开夜车
    you should try getting some exercise. 就得多锻炼身体了
    You look fabulous, Mrs. J. 你看上去美极了杰太太
    I'd ask you out myself, but I'd have to fight off Larry Siegel. 真想约您出去不过我得先打败拉瑞·希格才行
    Thank you. 你嘴真甜
    Hello. 你好
    Robbie, I got to take off early. 罗比我得早点下班
    Joey's engaged to a girl named Pia Moresco. 乔伊和一个叫琵娅·莫雷斯科的姑娘订婚了
    She waited six years for him while he was deployed. 他出征时她等了他六年
    Yeah, come here. 过来亲一个
    I love you, Joey. 我爱你乔伊
    Hey, Finch. 芬奇
    Finch, are you there? 芬奇你在吗
    Yes. Is there a problem? 在有问题吗
    What are you doing? 你在干什么
    Nothing. 没什么
    Thought you said you'd never lie to me. 你不是说好不骗我了吗
    What's the problem, Mr. Reese? 到底什么事里瑟先生
    Our guy, Joey Drban... 我们的目标乔伊·杜班
    I've been on him for eight hours, and all he's done 我已经跟了他八个小时了
    is open doors for old ladies, 他除了帮老大妈开门
    and now he's going window shopping. 就是在逛商店看橱窗
    If the machine's given us his number, 既然机器给出了他的号码
    he must be caught up in something. 那他就肯定有事
    He got a text, it's a bit garbled. 他收到一条短信有点像密码
    Sending it over. 发过去了
    Anchor d-0 "Anchor d-0."
    This supposed to mean something? 这是什么意思
    I don't know. 我怎么知道
    You're the genius. 你才是负责动脑的哎
    Get down, get down. You, open the door now! 趴下喂你把门打开
    - I said, "Get down!" - Go! Go! -我说了趴下-快走
    - Get down! - Get on the ground! -趴下-趴在地上
    Down, down to the ground! You, open the door. Now. 趴下你快把门打开快点
    I said, "Get down." 我说了趴下
    Head down. 低下头
    50 seconds! 还有50秒
    Head down. Don't look at me. 低下头别看我
    40 seconds! 还有40秒
    Not a good idea, pal. 伙计别动歪脑筋
    30 seconds! 还有30秒
    Wrap it up! 把钱都包好
    10 seconds, Sierra. Move! 还有10秒S快走
    Sierra, move! S快点
    Enough! 够了
    I'm back, Mr. Reese. 我回来了里瑟先生
    I've deciphered that text-- it's a street address... 我破译了那条短信是个地址
    for a bank. 是家银行
    No kidding, Finch. 靠了个靠芬奇
    What I said about our guy being boring-- 刚才我抱怨这家伙无聊
    I take it back. 当我没说
    Ladies and gentlemen, please do not leave bags unattended. 女士们先生们请注意保管好您的财物
    Unattended bags will be... 谨防扒窃
    John. 约翰
    I didn't know you were back from over there. 我都不知道你从那边回来了
    Jessica. 洁西卡
    I'm not. I'm just... 我没有我只是
    Heading back, actually. 实际上是正要回去
    Where's your uniform? 你的制服呢
    完整版请点击
    I got a new job. 我找了份新工作
    One of those jobs you can't talk about? 还是那种问不得的工作吗
    So our friend Joey's a bank robber. 这么说那个乔伊是个银行劫匪
    Is that why the machine gave us Joey's number? 所以机器才跳了他的号码吗
    I built the machine to look for lethal intent. 我设计的这个机器搜索的是致命威胁
    Armed robbery wouldn't normally make the cut. 武装抢劫不太可能跳出来
    Either way, I say we gift wrap him and give him to the NYPD 不管怎样我说直接把他交给纽约警局
    before someone winds up dead. 免得有人送命
    Finch, the guy was a good soldier. 芬奇这小子是个好兵
    Let me at least find out how he got into this mess. 至少让我查出他是怎么惹得一身骚
    Okay, but don't let your personal feelings warp your judgment. 好吧不过别让你的判断被情绪影响了
    No one forced him to go robbing banks. 又没人逼他去抢银行
    Hang on. He's meeting someone. 等等他和某人见面了
    He's giving her something. 他给了她什么东西
    Looks like money-- a lot of money. 好像是钱好多钱
    So... who's the other woman? 那么另外这个女人是谁
    I don't know her name yet. 还不知道她的名字
    Bank robber and a cheat. 偷情的银行劫匪
    Unlikely to have a happy ending. 听上去不会有好下场啊
    Do you think he's targeting one of the women? 你觉得他可能要杀其中一个女人吗
    Could be. 有可能
    Only way I'm going to find out is to get closer to Joey, 看来我只有亲自接近乔伊才能查清楚
    and that won't be easy. 这可不容易
    These guys are organized and ultra-cautious. 这伙人组织严密异常谨慎
    No unnecessary contact. 之间没有不必要的联系
    Hang on. 等等
    That cabbie was at the bank. 这个的哥也是抢银行的
    Just made their courier. 他是给他们跑腿的
    Finch, run a check on cab medallion number 5-victor-80. 芬奇查下牌照是5V80的出租
    Driver's name is Willis, also an ex-soldier 司机名叫威利斯
    in the 107th infanry. 也是107步兵团的退伍兵
    Same unit as Joey. 和乔伊是一个部队的
    And also a bank robber. 也是一起抢劫的
    I hacked the taxi company website. 我入侵了出租车公司的网站
    Before he dropped the cash off with Joey, 在给乔伊送钱之前
    Willis stopped at a bar in Coney Island 威利斯开车去了一家在
    Called the green zone. 科尼岛的酒吧叫绿色地带
    Bar's owned by former master sergeant Sam Latimer, 酒吧主人是前士官长山姆·拉蒂莫
    Veteran of the first gulf war. 第一次海湾战争的退伍老兵
    I think you just found the gang's ringleader. 看来我们找到团伙老大了
    I want to get close to Latimer. 我要接近拉蒂莫
    And I'll need a cover story. 帮我编个身份
    I'll get on that. 交给我吧
    And I need you to create a vacancy for me... 我还要你帮我在这团伙里...
    With the gang. 搞个空缺位子
    I'll get on that too. 这也不是问题
    Anything else? 还要什么吗
    No, that'll do for now. 暂时没了
    You Sam Latimer? 你是山姆·拉蒂莫吗
    Name's Tony Miller. 我是托尼·米勒
    Marine buddy down in San Diego, 一个在圣迭戈的陆战队哥们
    Told me a while back, 告诉我说
    If I was ever in New York, 要是我来纽约
    I should look you up. 我就该来找你
    What's your buddy's name? 你那哥们叫什么名字
    Hector Munoz. 赫克托·穆尼奥斯
    Munoz, yeah, I remember him from Mogadishu. 穆尼奥斯啊我记得他摩加迪休那会吧[索马里首都]
    Good shooter. How's he doing? 枪法不错他怎么样
    Not good. 不好
    Ran over an IED in Hellmans. 他在赫尔曼斯被简易炸弹炸到
    Lasted a whole week before he hit room temperature. 死前还撑了整整一个星期
    Rest in peace. 愿他安息
    Tough son of a bitch. 真是个顽强的家伙
    So... 这么说
    What kind of work are you looking for? Security? 你想找什么样的活计保安吗
    I'm not looking for wages. 我可不想打工赚钱
    I'm only interested in lump sums. 我只想搞大票的
    You in trouble? 你有麻烦吗
    That's my business. 那是我的问题
    You're making it mine. 你要找我帮忙就是我的问题
    I was working freelance in Tijuana. 我之前在提华纳干私活
    Job went south. People's feelings got hurt. 有个任务黄了有人不开心了
    I need to put some distance between me and them. 我得想办法离他们远点
    I've got some experience you could use--skills. 我有经验也有技术
    What kind of skills? 什么样的技术
    You have a .45 under the counter, 你在柜台下面有把点45
    A shotgun next to the register, 收银柜旁有把散弹枪
    And I can get to them both before you. 我还能比你先拿到
    So if you're such a hotshot, 你要是这么牛逼
    What do you need me for? 还来找我干嘛
    I prefer to work with people who know the area. 我喜欢和当地人合作
    I heard you're good at what you do-- 听说你很有本事
    You make a lot of money... you're still alive. 赚了很多钱还活得好好的
    And that's because I prefer not to work with a man 那是因为我从不和那种
    whose only reference is a dead marine. 死掉的海陆推荐的人合作
    Well... 好吧
    There's no job openings at the moment. 现在暂时没有工作
    But I'll call around. 但我会打听一下
    Thanks. You won't regret it. 多谢你不会后悔的
    I know. 我知道
    Hey, uh, keep the change. 不用找了
    Let me get my case out of the trunk. 我去后备箱拿下箱子
    Yellow cab driver, get out of your vehicle! 那辆出租车的司机快下车
    Get out of your vehicle! Now! 快下车
    We got weapons here-- 发现武器
    Shotgun, submachine guns. 散弹枪冲锋枪
    I don't know anything about those. 我不知道那些玩意是怎么回事
    Those are not mine! 那不是我的东西
    You Carter? 你是卡特吗
    - Yeah. - Molina--Robbery. -是我-我是抢劫科的莫利纳
    I hear you're chasing after some mysterious special forces guy. 听说你在追踪一个神秘的特种兵
    Yeah, what is it to you? 是的怎么
    Come here. I may have something for you. 来我这边有点信息
    His prints showed up on a bank job yesterday. 他的指纹出现在了昨天的银行抢劫案中
    On a bank job? 银行抢劫案
    Yeah. Four armed guys knocked over a bank on Houston. 四个武装男子抢劫了在休斯顿的一家银行
    See that guard there? 看到那个保安了吗
    Tries to be a hero. Someone stops him 想要逞英雄有人阻止了他
    From getting his head blown off. 免得他被人爆头
    When CSU did elimination prints 鉴证科在排查指纹时
    They printed the guard's holster. 他们检查了这个保安的枪套
    It was your mystery man 是你那神秘人士的指纹
    Well, did they stop him? Interview him? 他们拦住他询问了吗
    No, he slipped away before the first units got there. 没有他在第一队人马过去前就走了
    Of course. 不奇怪
    See the way these guys are moving? 看到那些人的移动方式了吗
    Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that's a milspec radio. 好吧我肯定那是军规无线电
    They're soldiers. 他们是士兵
    So your special forces guy fits right in. 所以你那神秘的特种兵才会出现
    I mean, he-- he could be their inside man. 我是说他可能是他们的内线
    Mind if I keep this? 我能留着这个吗
    Looks like your taxi ride paid off, Finch. 看来你的出租车计划起效啦芬奇
    Latimer just called me. 拉蒂莫刚打电话通知我
    He wants me to meet the team...tonight. 他要我今晚和团伙见面
    Come on. Move, move. 快走
    What we got, straub? 怎么样斯特劳博
    I.D. Checks out. Pay-as-you-go cell phone 身份查实了用的是一次性手机
    Bought two days ago. 两天前买的
    Ran the calls-- mainly take-out, 打的电话基本是叫外卖
    Couple to some jarheads in San Diego. 几个在圣迭戈的大兵
    Last call's from Latimer. 最后一个电话是拉蒂莫打的
    What the hell is this about? 这到底算什么
    I thought Latimer wanted you to meet me. 拉蒂莫不是叫你们和我碰面吗
    He also told us to put a bullet in your head If we didn't like you. 他还说要是我们不喜欢你就一枪毙了你
    And right now, we don't. 而我们确实不喜欢你
    I'm just an ex-soldier, needs some money fast. 我不过是个退役老兵急需用钱
    You don't trust me? Fine. 你不信任我无所谓
    But the 107 trusted me back in '05, 但05年时我可信任107步兵团的哥们
    In Tikrit, and I trusted them. 在提克里特我信任他们
    How the hell do you know our unit? 你他妈怎么知道我们的番号
    Big fella's got it tattooed all over his arm. 那个大块头手臂上有纹身
    You don't call us. 你别打电话给我们
    We call you. 只能我们打给你
    When we do... 我们一打给你
    You lose that phone. 你就扔了手机
    Killing in battle, in combat, is one thing. 在战场上杀人是一回事

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“疑犯追踪”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:疑犯追踪第1季第3集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/xktkiltx.html