复生

作者: 苗苗小朋友 | 来源:发表于2020-08-09 21:32 被阅读0次

    听那首party song. 想起画面中的He is so beautiful. 心跳停一拍,太戳人了,虽然不是什么山盟海誓,也不是对Kieren当年说的,但就是一句简简单单的话,就好像他了解他的一些,看懂的他的一切。

    最后Simon因为Kieren的安全想要走,又因为他的话要留下来。泪目 damn. I love you

    Simon给自己的墓碑上选的诗

    I balanced all, brought all to mind,  The years to come seemed waste of breath, A waste of breath the years behind In balance with this life, this death.

    选自是叶芝  《一个爱尔兰飞行员的预知死亡》

    I know that I shall meet my fate somewhere among the clouds above.

    我将在云之上,与命运之神相会。

    Those that I fight I do not hate,

    与我战斗之人,我不怨恨。

    Those that I guard I do not love,

    我所保护之人,我不贪爱。

    Nor law, nor duty bade me fight,

    我之战斗,不为法律、不为责任、

    Nor public men, nor cheering crowds.

    不为民众、不为欢呼的掌声。

    A lonely impulse of some delight, drove to this tumult in the clouds.

    一脉微微的喜悦,催著我直上云霄。

    I balance all brought all to mind,

    云海浮沉,往日历历在目,

    The years to come seemed waste of breath,

    未来的似已惘然,

    A waste of breath the years behind.

    过去的已如尘烟。

    In balance with this life, this death.

    生死乃一线之隔。

    --by William Butler Yeats

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:复生

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/xvyrdktx.html