今天我在书上看到了一首诗,非常的打动我,我想把它分享出来,致每一个在路上的人,我们一起共勉,从中汲取力量,勇敢乐观的继续前行!诗名叫《不可征服》,这首诗由英国诗人威廉亨利(Willaim Ernest Henley, 1849-1903)的名篇,诗人从小就多病,患有肺结核症。一只脚被截掉,他为了保住另一只脚,他一生都奋力和病魔抗争,不向命运屈服,抗争着命运的不公。
Out of the night that covers me,
透过覆盖我的夜色,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
我看见黑暗层层叠叠。
I thank whatever gods may be
我感谢上天赐予我,
For my unconquerable soul.
不可征服的灵魂。
In the fell clutch of circumstance
就算被地狱紧紧攫(jué)住,
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
我也从未退避哀求。
Under the bludgeoninmgs of chance
遭受命运的重重打击,
My head is bloody,but unbowed.
我满头鲜血却头颅高昂。
Beyondthis place of wrath and tear
在这愤怒和悲伤的尘世外,
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
耸立的不过是恐怖的影子。
And yet the menace of the years
面对未来的威胁,
Finds,and shall find,me unafraid.
我无所畏惧。
It matters not how strait the gate,
无论命运之门多么狭窄,
Howcharged with punishments the scroll,
无论承受怎样的惩罚。
I amthe master of my fate.
我是命运的主宰,
I am the captain of my soul.
我是灵魂的统帅。
网友评论