M: Jenny, you can just drop me here.
M: 珍妮,你可以把我放在这里。
W: But we’re two streets away from the office.
W: 但我们离办公室有两条街。
M: It’s fine. I had a big breakfast and feel like a bit of walk.
M: 很好。我吃了一顿丰盛的早餐,想散散步。
W: Hello, George. You look tired. Didn’t sleep well last night?
W: 你好,乔治。你看起来很累。昨晚没睡好吗?
M: No, not at all. I had to work flat out to meet the project deadline. Now I’m really feeling a bit run-down.
M: 不,一点也不。为了赶上项目的最后期限,我不得不全力以赴。现在我真的有点累了。
W: John, can't we go someplace and talk?It's so noisy in here.
W: 约翰,我们能不能找个地方谈谈?这里太吵了。
M: Well, there's a small park across the street. It's usually not crowded at this time of day.
M: 嗯,街对面有一个小公园。每天这个时候通常不拥挤。
W:We've got to do something about the neighbor's dog.
W: 我们必须对邻居的狗采取措施。
M: Why? Has he been into your flower garden again?
M: 为什么?他又进过你的花园吗?
W: The flower garden, the garbage can and yesterday he started digging holes in the yard.
W: 花园、垃圾桶和昨天他开始在院子里挖洞。
M: Hello, we have a reservation in the name of Mr. Jones. Is there any table by the window?
M: 你好,我们以琼斯先生的名义预订了房间。窗边有桌子吗?
W: Sorry, we've got this corner table for you. It's quiet here, not close to the door.
W: 对不起,我们为您准备了这张角桌。这里很安静,不靠近门。
网友评论