美文网首页
This is us 05

This is us 05

作者: Nina__ | 来源:发表于2017-11-01 19:54 被阅读0次

    Randall, wake the hell up. 兰德尔 醒醒
    You almost put a chemo pill in your shake. 你都把化疗药放进你的奶昔里了
    Uncle Kevin, why are you writing in your book? 凯文叔叔 为什么你在书上乱写乱画?
    Play, sweetheart. It’s a play. 小宝贝,这是剧本。
    and the director wants me doing scene work. 导演希望我能做点场景表演。
    You seem to be doing a lot of writing. 可你似乎一直在写。
    Well, I seem to be getting a lot of direction, William. 因为太多人告诉我该怎么做了 威廉。
    Tell you what. You got a great voice. 其实 你的声音很不错。
    You ever do any voice-over work? 你有没试过配音?
    Well, you should. Really. I mean, you could be a like a… like a… owl in a Pixar movie. right? 你应该的,真的,你可以去演… 比如动画片里的猫头鹰。
    No offense. 无意冒犯。
    Not sure why I would take offense to that 这有什么冒犯的。
    Oh, I don’t do blueberries. 我不吃蓝莓。
    Me neither. 我也不吃。
    Since when? 你什么时候开始不吃了?
    Since now。 从今天开始
    Yeah, It’s not the taste, right? It’s the texture of the skin, it’s gross. 都不说味道如何,蓝莓皮那个口感 太恶心了。
    Yeah.I don’t want blueberries either. 我也不想吃蓝莓了。
    Yeah. Understood. Uh, any other dietary restrictions I should let the staff know about? 好的没问题,请问还有没有其他忌口 我跟厨房的人说一下。
    No, man. You’re busy. 算了 你那么忙。
    I’ll busy, you know, I’ll make a list for you later when I got some time. 回头我有空给你列个单子吧。
    Thanks, buddy。 好吧

    You need to put something in your stomach, William. 你得先吃点东西垫垫胃 威廉。
    Toasts, pills, juice. That’s the order.Okay? 吐司 药片和果汁。按这个顺序来 好吗?
    Is that medicine? 你是在吃药吗?
    Do you have a cold, Grandpa? 你是不是感冒了?爷爷?
    Grandpa’s fine. -No, They’re just vitamins. 爷爷没事,只是维生素。
    So 这么说。
    You, uh, told the girls that he’s their Grandpa, but not that he’s sick. Right? 这么说 她俩知道他是爷爷 但是不知道他病了 对吗?
    That’s ballsy. 这样很冒险。
    Hey, so, Kevin, uh, it’s been a few days now, you know, since you showed up. Without calling. 凯文,自从那天你过来, 就一直住在这里。 也没提前打电话。
    And it’s great to see you. I was just sort of wondering 见到你我们很开心 我就是想问下。
    How do I say this politely? 怎么问比较礼貌呢?
    When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
    Oh, I mean I can get out of here whenever. 我可以随时走。
    I saw this as an opportunity to hang with you two, you know, and the girls。 我想着顺便可以来陪陪你们 还有俩小宝贝。
    Plus I… honestly, this play, guys,it’s kicking my ass a little, you know? 其实说实话 这个剧本 让我有点头疼。
    And it’s so lonely at the hotel. 而且一个人住酒店太孤独了。
    I got this big suite all to myself 我一个人住个大套间 。
    but I guess the bigger the hotel room, the emptier it can feel. 但是房间越大, 就越寂寞。
    I’m sitting there.I got that 800 thread count sheets. I got the endless minibar snacks. You got the fancy oatmeal soaps, plush robes and all I can do is sit there and think about how…quite it is. 我就坐在那儿 虽然那有八百针的高质量床单, 迷你冰箱里也有吃不完的小吃 还有高级的燕麦香皂和长毛绒睡袍 而我就只坐在那儿默默的想着… 太安静了。
    We’ll take it. 我们要了。
    What’s that? 什么?
    The hotel. Beth and I, we’ll take it, tonight. 酒店 我和贝丝 我们今晚就去住。
    No, Randall. Where are we gonna get a sitter?

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:This is us 05

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ylyipxtx.html