美文网首页
I Love You, Stinky Face(我爱你,臭脸蛋儿

I Love You, Stinky Face(我爱你,臭脸蛋儿

作者: 黑桃皇后本后 | 来源:发表于2015-11-27 00:31 被阅读1454次

                                       翻译:Ailsa           整理:黑桃皇后

                                        ——献给花荣,感谢生命中有你

      I Love You, Stinky Face讲述的是母亲对孩子伟大的爱,全篇充满孩子的想象,不论孩子说自己变成多么可怕的动物,妈妈都会回答我会永远爱你。现实中,大概孩子对父母的爱有过之,而无不及吧,你感受到了吗?

I Love You, Stinky Face

我爱你,臭脸蛋儿

" I love you, my wonderful child,"said Mama as she tucked me in.
“我爱你,我的好孩子,”妈妈边说便帮我掖好被子。
But I had a question.
但我有一个问题。

Mama, what if I were big, Scary ape? would you still love me then?
妈妈,如果我是一个可怕的大猩猩?那你还会爱我吗?

"If you were a big, scary ape, I would make your birthday cake out of bananas, and I would tell you,'I love you, my big, scary ape.'"
“如果你是一个可怕大猩猩,我会用香蕉装饰你的生日蛋糕,我会告诉你:‘我爱你,我的可怕的大猩猩。’”

 

But, Mama, but, Mama, what if I were a super smelly skunk, and I smelled so bad that my name was Stinky Face?
但是,妈妈,但是,妈妈,如果我是一个奇臭无比的臭鼬,我的味道太难闻了,而且我的名字叫“臭脸蛋”,那怎么办?

 

"Then I'd plunk you in a bubble bath! But If you still smelled stinky, I would't mind.

“那我会给你洗个泡泡浴,但如果你还是闻起来臭臭的,那我也不在乎。

I'd whisper in your ear,'I love you, Stinky Face'."
我会在你耳边轻声说:‘我爱你,臭脸蛋儿。’”

But Mama, but, Mama, what if I were an alligator with big, sharp teeth?
但是,妈妈,但是,妈妈,如果我是长着尖锐的牙齿的大鳄鱼怎么办?

" I'd buy you a bigger toothbrush !
“那我就为你的大牙买一个更大的牙刷!”

And if your throat hurt, I'd look inside your huge mouth.I'd tell you, 'I love you, my dangerous alligator."

“如果你喉咙疼痛,我会把头伸进你的喉咙里检查,我会告诉你:“我爱你,我凶猛的鳄鱼。”

But, Mama, what if I were a terrible meat-eating dinosaur?
但是,妈妈,如果我是一个可怕的食肉恐龙怎么办?

"Then I'd make you a mountain of hamburgers to eat! I'd say,'I love you, my sweet, terrible dinosaur!'"
“那我会给你做很多很多的汉堡包给你吃,我会说:’我爱你,我的可爱又可怕的恐龙!’”

But, Mama,but mama, what if I were a swamp creature with slimy, smelly seaweed hanging from my body?

但是,妈妈,但是,妈妈,如果我是一只生活在沼泽地里的,身上挂着黏糊糊,臭西西的海草的怪物怎么办?

“Then I would live by the swamp and take care of you always. I'd tell you,'I love you, my slimy swamp monster!'"

“那我就会住在沼泽地旁边,一只照顾你。我会告诉你:‘我爱你,我的粘糊糊的沼泽大怪物!’”

But, Mama,but mama, what if I were a Green Alien from Mars, and I ate bugs instead of peanut butter?

但是,妈妈,但是,妈妈,如果我是来自火星的绿色外星人,我不吃花生酱,却要吃虫子怎么办?

"Then I would fill your lunch box with spiders and ants and the tastiest bugs you ever had! And I'd pack a note with all the bugs that said,'I love you, little greenie.Bon appetit!'"

“然后我会给你的午餐饭盒装上蜘蛛、蚂蚁还有你以前吃过的最好吃的虫子!我会给所有的虫子包装起来,上面写上纸条‘我爱你,我的小绿人,祝你好胃口!’"

But, Mama,but mama, what if I were a one-eyed Monster?

但是,妈妈,但是,妈妈,如果我是一只独眼怪兽怎么办?

"Then I would look right into your one eye and say, ‘I love you, ' and I would sing to you  until your one droopy eyelid  finally closed and you fell fast asleep."
“那我就看着你的独眼,说:‘我爱你,’我会为你唱催眠曲,直到你眼皮垂下来并最终闭上,你很快就睡着了。”

I love you,Mama.

"And I love you, my wonderful child."

我爱你,妈妈。

“我也爱你,我的好孩子。”

如需转载或引用请联系本文作者,微信号hongwuxie886_2013,谢谢。

更多精彩绘本音频请关注http://www.ximalaya.com/#/23952002

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:I Love You, Stinky Face(我爱你,臭脸蛋儿

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ypzrhttx.html