想要约同事、朋友出来吃饭,英语可以这么说:
1
Do you have some time tomorrow?
明天有空吧?
Yes, I do.
有啊。
How about having lunch with me?
一起吃顿中饭怎样?
Good idea.
好主意。
2
I'm calling to confirm our luncheon appointment.
我打电话来,是想确定一下我们约好一起午餐的事。
It's tomorrow at twelve o'clock, right?
是明天12点吧?
Yes, that's right.
是的,没错。
I'll be there.
我会去的。
3
I'm sorry, but I have to cancel out luncheon appointment.
真抱歉,不过我不得不取消我们午餐的约会。
I'm sorry to hear that.
真遗憾。
I have pressing business to attend to.
我有紧急的事情要处理。
No problem. we'll make it later in the month.
没关系,这个月改天再说吧。
4
I need to change the time we meet for lunch.
我需要更改我们见面吃午饭的时间。
What time would be good for you?
什么时间你合适呢?
I'll be about half an hour late.
我大概要慢半个小时。
Good, I'll see you there at 12:30.
好的,十二点我会在那儿与你碰面
如果要表达自己很大方(generous),要请客买单,英语可以怎么说:
5
I'll get the check.
我来付帐。
No, let me pay this time.
不,这次由我付。
No, I insist.
不,还是我来。
Well, thank you very much.
好吧,那就谢谢你啦。
6
This lunch is on me today,
今天这顿饭算我请客。
I think you got it last time.
我记得上回也是你请的。
It's my pleasure.
我请得心里高兴。
That's very nice of you.
既然这样,那就多谢了。
如果人家非要请客,英语你可以这么说:
1、If you insist,but next time it's my treat.好吧,如果你坚持你就请吧。不过下次算我的。
2、Don't worry about it,you get the next one.别,这次我来,下回你请。
7
I really enjoyed the lunch.
这顿饭我吃得好高兴。
Yes, let's do it again real soon.
是啊,让我们不久再一起用餐吧。
I'll be back in town next month.
我下个月会再回这里来。
Good, I'll invite you out when you're here.
好极了,等你来的时候,请再接受我的招待。
8
Shall we split the check.?
大家分摊吧?
Why don't you let me pick it up.
就让我来付帐好了。
Oh, that's not necessary.
啊,不必这样。
I know it's not necessary. I want to do it.
我知道不必这样,可是我愿付。
更多请客英文表达
This is my round. 轮到我付钱了
It's my treat. 我请客
I'm buying. 我来买单
Let me get this. 我来做东
I'll pick up the check. 我来结账
It's on me. 算我账上
I wouldn't hear of it. 我不能让你们请客,我请
如果怕对方尴尬
Don't worry about it, you get the next one.
别,这次我来,下回你请
Shall we split the check? 我们AA吧
Let’s go Dutch! 分摊吧!
“AA制”有2种:
a)自己付自己吃饭用掉的钱:go Dutch / Dutch treat
b)所有的钱大家平摊:Split the bill 例如:Shall we split the bill? 也可以简单说:We'll split. / Let's split.
网友评论