美文网首页
口语笔记|04.餐饮服务

口语笔记|04.餐饮服务

作者: 只为看见更多 | 来源:发表于2023-01-29 20:04 被阅读0次

    1.The waitress will be here in a few minutes. 服务员马上就来。

    2.I’m sorry, there aren’t any tables left now. 对不起,没有空桌子了。

    3.I’m sorry,the restaurant is full now. 对不起,现在餐厅已坐满。

    4.We can seat you in twenty minutes. 二十分钟后才能安排您入座。

    5.Have you been served? 有人为您服务了吗?

    6.Do you have a reservation, sir? 先生,您预订了吗?

    7.Would/Could you come with me, please? 请跟我来,好吗?

    8.Please step this way. 这边请。

    9.Would you like to sit near the window? 您喜欢靠窗坐吗?

    10.Where would you like to sit? 您希望坐在哪儿呢?

    11.I’ll be with you in a minute. 我马上就来。

    12.Would you mind sitting here in the corner? 靠角坐您不介意吧?

    13.We are open from the morning to the evening. 营业时间从早上6点到晚上11点

    14.We serve 24 hours. 我们24小时营业。

    15.May I have your name, please? 请问您的姓名。

    Can you give me your name,please? 我可以问您的姓名吗?

    16.Here’s the menu. 这是菜单。

    17.I’ll bring you the menu,sir.  先生,我给您拿菜单。

    -Here are the menu and wine list. 这是菜单和酒单。

    -Are you ready to order? 您现在点菜吗?

    -Would you like to order now? 您现在点菜吗?

    -May I take your order now? 您现在可以点菜了吗?

    -What have you decided on? 您决定吃什么了吗?

    -Would you like Chinese food or Western food? 您要吃中餐还是西餐?

    -What would you like? 您想吃点什么?

    -What would you like to start with? 您先来点什么?

    -Would you like something to drink? 您想喝点什么吗?

    -Would you like an aperitif before lunch? 饭前您想吃点开胃的东西吗?

    [əˌperəˈtiːf]n.(餐前)开胃酒

    -Will you have tea or coffee? 你要喝茶还是咖啡?

    -Do you like your coffee,black or white? 

    您喜欢清咖啡还是牛奶咖啡?

    -Would you like green tea or black tea? 您喜欢绿茶还是红茶?

    -Would you like to try MaoTai–the best Chinese spirits? 您想尝尝中国最好的酒—茅台酒吗?

    -Would you prefer cocktail? 您喜欢鸡尾酒吗? 美[ˈkɑːkteɪl]

    -Why don’t you try a glass of dry white wine? 干吗不尝一杯干白葡萄酒吗

    -What kind of Chinese food do you want? 您想吃哪种中国食物?

    -What kind of vegetables would you like? 您想吃什么蔬菜。

    -We have steak,roast chicken and vegetables today. 牛排,烤鸡和蔬菜

    -Today’s special is roast leg of lamb. 今天的特别菜是烤羊腿。

    18.How would you like your streak, well done,medium or rare? 

    您喜欢几成熟的牛排,是熟透的,还是适中的,还是半生的?

    19.How about trying some lobster? 大虾

    美[ˈlɑːbstər]n.龙虾; (供食用的)龙虾肉;

    20.I suggest you have a taste of Sichuan dishes建议您尝尝四川菜。

    21.I’d recommend this dish to you. 我愿意向您推荐一个菜。

    22.It’s delicious and worth a try. 它鲜美可口,值得一尝。

    23.I’m sorry, there are no chops left. 对不起,没有排骨了。

    24.This is the soup you ordered. 这是您点的汤。

    25.You are short of help today. 我们今天人手少,

    26.Do you care for a dessert? 您是不是想吃点甜食。

    27.If you need anything else,just feel free to tell me. 如果您还需要别的什么,尽管告诉我好了。

    28.I do apologize for giving you the wrong dish. 实在对不起,我把菜送错了。

    29.I seem to have misserved a dish. 我好象上错了一道菜。

    30.I can offer you some oyster soup. Compliments of the chef. 

    我可以向您免费提供一些牡蛎汤,算是厨师的一点敬意。

    31.How was the food? 饭菜还好吗?

    32.How do you like the fish cooked this way? 您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?

    33.Is everything to your satisfaction? 吃得满意吗?

    34.In our hotel we don’t accept tips. 我们饭店是不收小费的。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:口语笔记|04.餐饮服务

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/drmphdtx.html