美文网首页
巴夏:你的效率可以更高!

巴夏:你的效率可以更高!

作者: 灵性能量开启 | 来源:发表于2018-01-12 10:18 被阅读0次

巴夏:你的效率可以更高!


巴夏:

Then you don't understand how excitement works.

那说明你不明白“兴奋”是怎么运作的

You don't understand the kit, the toolkit 

你不懂得如何使用这个“兴奋工具箱”

The toolkit of excitement when you start acting on the formula 

当你开始依据“兴奋公式”去行动

And again please understand, this is just a description of a mechanism. 

请先明白,我说的只是对 兴奋的运作机制 的描述

It works flawlessly. 

它完美地运作着

It's working right now 

每时每刻 不停地运作着

It's just that you're using the mechanism to produce things you don't prefer, 

只是你用这个机制,创造出你不想要的东西

Instead of using it to produce things that you do prefer, 

而不是用它来 创造你想要的东西

But the mechanism is flawless, it always works. 

但这机制,始终完美无瑕地运作中

If you act to the best of your ability on anything that contains more excitement than any other option. 

如果有件事情比其他选项 多一点的兴奋

Take it as far as you can 

那你就在这事情上,尽你最大能力地去行动

Until you can take it no further 

直到你无法再前进一步

And do that action with absolutely no insistence on a particular outcome, 

并且做的过程中,没有某个特定结果 有丝毫执着

You activate the complete kit of excitement 

这样你就激活了这个“兴奋工具箱”

And the tools in that kit are, 

这个工具箱包含以下工具:

It becomes the thing that supports you in all the ways you need to be supported, 

它将提供你 在这一路上 所需的一切

It becomes the driving engine that moves you through life in the most accelerated way 

它将变成你的动力引擎,以最快的速度 带动你人生前进

It becomes the organizing principle of of synchronicity 

它将变成同步性组织管理原则

That shows you exactly what you need to do in what order and when 

清楚地告诉你 在什么时候,做什么事,以及做的顺序

And what you don't have time to do with the end of any given day 

如果在某一天,有某件事 你实在没时间做

Didn't need to be done. 

那说明在那天,这件事根本不需要做

It is also the path of least resistance

同样,这也是一条“最小阻力的路”

that allows you to flow through your life most effortlessly, 

让你可以轻松不费力地 顺流在人生大河上

It is the path that connects to all other expressions of excitement no matter what form that may come in. 

它也能连接到其他 所有兴奋表达方式,不论到来的方式为何

It is also the reflective mirror that reveals to you anything within you 

它也是一面反射镜,显示出你内心

as the definition that may be out of alignment with your excitement 

可能与你兴奋不匹配的定义(映射出阻碍你兴奋的负面信念)

So you can examine it. 

这样你就可以检视它

Make a conscious

觉察到它

Let it go 

释放它

And add that energy to your excitement 

并将它的能量融入到你的兴奋中

So you can continue to expand, 

这样,你就可以继续不断地扩展

And it leaves nothing relevant out. 

与你相关的一切事物,一个都不会落下

It's a complete kit. 

它是一个 完整/圆满 的工具箱(能让一切 完整/圆满 的工具箱)

Self-contained, 

自我包含

Self guiding 

自我指引

Self-perpetuating 

自我永续

Self attracting 

自我吸引

Bringing you everything you need. 

能带给你 一切所需

So when you say 

所以当你说:

Well I have to do this 

“我得做这个”

And I have to do that 

“我得做那个”

And these things are getting in the way of my excitement, 

“这些事情 简直就是我兴奋的 拦路虎”

You're working your life backwards 

这样的话,你就是在“生活的快车道”上“逆行”(你的日子过反了)

Because by acting on your excitement,

因为只要你在兴奋的事情上行动

whatever really needs to be done 

那你真正需要做的 所有事情

Will get done 

都会被做完

Because the timing will be provided for it. 

因为“时机”会落在 要做的每件事情上

And if it doesn't get done, 

而如果某件事没做

Most likely it didn't need to be done either that day 

那很有可能是,那一天,这件事不需要做完

or maybe even ever. 

或者永远都不需要做

You have to trust that the guiding principle

你必须相信这个“指导原则”

will actually show you what you need to do, 

它会告诉你 你需要做的事

Because many people on your planet are very, very busy

你们地球人,经常“瞎忙”,忙得焦头烂额

doing all sorts of things that they probably don't really need to do, 

忙着做那些可能不需要做的事情

You can be much more efficient 

但你的效率 可以高得多得多

And streamlined in your life 

你的生活可以更精简

By allowing the principle of synchronicity to guide you 

你只需要让同步性原则来指引你

As to what actually needs to be done that's in alignment with who you are 

做与真我匹配的 需要做的事

And when it needs to be done that's in alignment with who you are 

保持与真我同频 在需要做的时候做 

And with whom it needs to be done that's in alignment with where you are 

保持与真我同频 和所需要的人一起做

And where it needs to be done that's in alignment with who you are 

保持与真我同频 在需要做的地方做

And nothing else 

就这些,没其他的了

Does this help? 

这对你有帮助吗?

问:

Yeah! 

是的!

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:巴夏:你的效率可以更高!

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/zjqtoxtx.html