美文网首页
“我服了你”用英文怎么说?

“我服了你”用英文怎么说?

作者: 大冰童鞋 | 来源:发表于2022-06-29 22:51 被阅读0次

1.I surrender./Fine, you win.

好吧,你赢了。

A: I was wearing makeup. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting for one and half hour.

A: 我在化妆。不好意思让你等了一个半小时。

B: Fine, you win.

B: 好吧,你赢了。

Okay, I surrender. Why are you so stubborn?

好吧,我投降。你怎么如此固执呢?

2.I'm speechless./I have nothing to say.

我无语了、我无话可说,表示异常的无奈,即我服了你了。

I have nothing to say. It seems that you doesn't regard me as your real friends.

我无话可说。看起来你并没把我当真朋友。

I'm speechless to see that so many people doesn't queue up.

看到这么多人不排队,我无语了。

3.You blow me away./I am overwhelmed.

即打心底佩服某人和对某人信服,在这里是褒义的意思。

The critics were blown away by their latest album.

评论家对于他们的最新专辑心服口服。

I'm really overwhelmed by his flawless performance.

我完全被他完美的表演震惊了。

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:“我服了你”用英文怎么说?

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/zmbxbrtx.html