—Virginia Satir
—维吉尼亚 萨提亚
I am me.
我就是我。
In all the world, there is no one exactly like me.
这个世界上,没有一个人完全像我。
There are persons who have some parts like me,
有一些人某些部分像我,
but no one adds up exactly like me.
但没有一个人完全和我一模一样。
Therefore, everything that comes out of me
所以,一切出自于我的
is authentically mine
都真真实实属于我,
because I alone choose it.
因为那是我个人的选择。
I own everything about me:
我拥有我的一切:
my body including everything it does;
我的身体,以及一切它的举动;
my mind including all its thoughts and ideas;
我的思想,以及所有的想法和意念;
my eyes including the images of all they behold;
我的眼睛,以及一切看到的影像;
my feelings whatever they may be anger, joy, frustration, love, disappointment, excitement
我的感受,不论是愤怒、喜乐、挫折、爱、失望、兴奋;
my mouth and all the words that come out of it
我的嘴巴,和一切从口中所出的话语,
polite, sweet or rough,correct or incorrect;
温文有礼的,甜蜜的或粗鲁的,对的或不对的;
my voice loud or soft.
我的声音,喧嚷的或轻柔的
And all my actions, whether they be to others or to myself.
还有我所有的行动,不论是对别人或对自己的。
I own
我拥有
my fantasies, my dreams,
我的幻想 ,我的梦想
my hopes, my fears.
我的希望和我的恐惧。
I own
我拥有
all my triumphs and successes,
我所有的胜利与成功,
all my failures and mistakes.
所有的失败与错误。
Because I own all of me
因为我拥有全部的我,
I can become intimately acquainted with me.
我可以和自己成为亲密熟悉的朋友。
By doing so I can love me a
由于我能如此,所以我能爱自己,
nd be friendly with me in all parts.
并且能够友善地和我的每一部分友善相处。
so,I can then make it possible for all of me to work in my best interests.
我可以使我整个人的运作状态,带给自己最大的幸福。
I know there are aspects about myself that puzzle me,
我知道自己有些地方让我困惑,
and other aspects that I do not know.
也有别的部分是我也不明白的。
But as long as I am friendly and loving to myself,
不过,只要我友善地爱我自己,
can courageously and hopefully,
我就能勇敢地、满怀希望地
I look for solutions to the puzzles and for ways to find out more about me.
寻求途径来解决这些困惑,并且寻求方法以期更了解自己。
However I look and sound, whatever I say and do
然而,不论我在任何时刻,看起来、听起来如何,
and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is me.
不论我说什么、做什么,或想什么、感受什么,这都是我。
This is authentic and represents where I am in that moment in time.
这是真实的,而且代表了那个时刻我的状况。
When I review later how I looked and sounded
稍后当我回想当时我是如何看起来、听起来的样子,
what I said and did, and how Ithought and felt,
自己所说的话和做过的事,还有自己的想法和感受
some parts may turn out to be unfitting.
有些可能已不再合适了。
I can discard that which is unfitting, and keep that which proved fitting,
我能够摒弃那些不再合适的,而保留那些经过证明后合适的,
And invent something new for that which I discarded.
并且再创造一些新的来取代被我那些摒弃的。
I can see, hear, feel, think, say and do.
我可以看、听、感受、思考、说话和做事。
I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive,
我拥有技能、足以富足的生活下去,与别人亲近和富有效力,
and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me.
并且能够使我周围的人,事物呈现出意义和秩序。
I own me, and therefore I can engineer me.
我拥有我自己,所以我能掌管我自己。
I am me
我就是我自己,
and I am okay.
而且我很好。
网友评论