1、Unstable Friendships 不牢固的友谊
(面对不牢固的友谊)给自己一个机会去发现理解和欣赏你的朋友
Give yourself a chance to find friends that understand and appreciate you .
在这个世界上有许多冷酷和自私自利的人
There are a lot of cruel and self absorbed people in the world.
但同样有许多友好而体贴的人
But there are just as many who are kind and considerate.
在你的人际朋友圈,你应该去得到与你的给予相称的
In your friendships you should get what you give.
不管怎么样,都不要害怕失去那一段关系
Whenever that's not happening ,don't be afraid to see what else is out there.
2、You're an Ambivert 你是一个既内向又外向的人。
也就是说,几乎没有人是100%外向;或是100%内向。
In other words ,almost no one is 100% introvert or 100% extrovert.
花些时间去做你通常不做的事情;尝试一些让你害怕的事情。
Spend time doing things you wouldn't normally do ; try things that scare you .
如果你是内向的,注意让你周围始终有新面孔的存在。
If you're an introvert surround yourself with new people.
如果你是一个外向的人,花花时间去认识你自己和你最亲近的人。
If you're an extrovert ,take more time to get to know yourself and the people closest to you .
花些时间尝试新的社交体验,让你内向的外向一点,外向的内敛一点
But trying out new social experiencs can be enough to satisfy your life introverted or
extroverted side.
记住,没有人会被用几个词语字眼就被定义为“内向的人”或是“外向的人”。
Remember that no person can be defined by a select few words.
3、完美主义者 Perfectionism
有一部分孤独的人会花费大量的时间去追求完美。
Some of the loneliest people spend their entire lives chasing perfection .
他们声称他们这样是为了把事情做好。
They claim they just like to do things right.
但实际情况却不是这样。
But that's rarely the case.
从他们的内心深处,完美主义者害怕做任何事情,除非他们做得无可挑剔。
Deep down,social perfectionists are often afraid to do anything unless they can do it flawlessly
他们不敢遇到没见过的人们,因为他们害怕被拒绝。
They never meet new people ,because they 're scared of rejection.
他们不会探索新机会,因为他们害怕“失败”。
They don't chase new opportunities ,because they're worried about failure.
他们想当然地以为,只要他们小心翼翼,不把事情搞乱,就没有什么能伤害到他们。
In other words ,if they never mess up ,nothing can hurt them ,
但不幸的是,世界从来不是他们预期的那样。
Unfortunately ,things are never going to be perfect.
你会遇到各种各样的朋友,有些让人失望,有些则有趣有料。
In life ,you'll have all kinds of friends ,Some will be unstable and disappointing ,while others will be fun and supportive .
你必须如涉水过河一样,去小心识别好的,剔除坏的。
You have to wade though the bad to get to the good ,
但完美主义者却不想通过失败去发现成功之路。
But perfectionists never do .They don't fail enough times to find success.
有的人会通过工作、爱好、宠物等来掩饰他们的孤独。
Some people try to mask their loneliness with jobs ,hobbies and pets
但空虚的感觉却不会消除
But that feeling of emptiness may never go away.
多年后,当你最终回想时,你往往会悔恨错失机会,没有采取行动。
Years ,later ,you 'll end up looking back and regretting the chances that you didn't take.
完美主义者会认为他们可能很悔恨,如果犯了错误或是失败的话。
Perfectionists think they're going to regret that time they failed or made a dumb mistake .
但这些错误,事后回忆起来,都会变得有趣和丰富的体验。
But those errors eventually turn into funny stories and learning experiences.
4、High expectations 高期望
不要期望别人给你带来多大新奇的感觉,别人也不会期望你多么非同寻常。
Just like you don't expect extraodinary ,things from them ,they don't expcet those things from you .
你不必非常展示你的才能,你的知识和身份,只要保持开放、快乐和有礼貌即可。
You don't have to show off your talents,knowledge or status,just be open ,happy and respectful.
英文资料摘自:《每日英语听力》APP - 《生活中的科学》
3、
网友评论