I am looking forward to hearing from you. 期待早日收到您的回复。
1. get a receipt 收到回执
2. hear from sb. 收到某人的信
3. transmit a document 转发文件
4. look forward to 盼望,期待
咨询信息和反馈建议
1. Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon. 期待您的反馈建议
2. Your comments and suggestions are welcome. 欢迎您的评论和建议。
3. Feel free to give your comments. 请随意提出您的建议。
4. Any question, please don't hesitate to let me know. 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。
5. Please check at your side and comment. 请你们那边检查一下并回复。
6. If you have any questions please let me know.如有任何问题,请告诉我。
7. We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation. 我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。
8. Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我方选择哪个方案。
9. Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow. 盼明天收到您的回复。
10. Please advise us with your comments. 请把你的看法告诉我们。
11. Also please let me know if you need any other information. 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗?
邮件中表示感谢
1. Thank you so much for the cooperation. 感谢您的合作。
2. Thanks for the information.感谢您提供的信息。
3. Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated. 我们对您的协助表示感谢。
4. I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project. 对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。
5. Thanks for your attention. 谢谢关心
6. Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解。
邮件中祝福的表达
1. Hope you have a good trip back. 祝回程旅途愉快。
2. How are you? 你好吗?
3. How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗?
邮件常见缩写词
1. CC=Carbon copy 抄送
2. FYI=For your information 供你参考
3. ASAP=As soon as possible 尽快
4. RESEND=Please resend your reply to me. 重传
Fixing Appointment Time 约定时间
Mr. John Green, our General Manager , will be in Paris from June 2 to 7 and would like to pay a visit to you, say, on June 3 at 2:00 p.m. about the opening of a sample room there.
Please let us know if the time is convenient for you. If not, what time you would suggest.
我们的总经理约翰格林将于6月2日到7日在巴黎,他希望于6月3日下午2点拜访您,商讨有关在当地开样品间的事宜。
请告知这个时间对您是否方便。如不方便,请建议具体时间。
pay a visit to 参观,拜访
Business Reply 商务回信
Thank you for your letter informing us of Mr. Green's visit during June 2 to 7. Unfortunately, Mr. Edwards, our manager, is now in Cairo and will not be back until the second half of June. He would, however, be pleased to see Mr. Green any time after his return.
We look forward to hearing from you.
谢谢来函告知我方6月2日至7日格林先生的来访。不巧的是,我们的总经理爱德华先生现在在开罗,6月中旬才能回来。但他回来后愿意在任何时间会见格林先生。
希望收到您的来信。
Making an apology 道歉
We are sorry we cannot send you immediately the catalogue and price list for which you asked in your letter of March 10. Supplier are expected from the printers in two weeks and as soon as we receive them, we will send you a copy.
对3月10日来信所要目录和价格单,很抱歉不能马上寄去。印刷商2周后供货,一旦收到,我们将给您寄去一份。
Explaining 解释
We are sorry to tell you that we have to cancel the appointment of the business group meeting that we had made which should be held in Beijing from October 10th to 13th,2015. We can't arrange a convenient time before October because our project will last to the end of October . Please advise your service personnel and other concerned persons about our meeting cancellation at the earliest.
Maybe we can set another time after October to meet again. We are really sorry about the cancellation and thank you for your understanding. We sincerely thank you and your staff for your past service.
非常抱歉地告诉您,我们不得不取消原定于2015年10月10日到13日在北京举行的业务组会议。由于我们的项目将要持续到10月份,公司无法在10月份之前安排一个合适的会议时间。请尽快通知您的服务人员和其他相关人员关于我们取消会议的事情。
也许我们将在10月份之后另外选择时间来举行会议。我们对于取消原定计划感到非常抱歉,并且感谢您的理解。我们衷心地感谢您和您的工作人员长期以来的服务。
网友评论