必备词
1. numb 麻木的 /nʌm/ v. 使麻木,使失去知觉;使迟钝 adj. 麻木的,失去知觉的;(因震惊、害怕等)呆滞的 n. 麻木,木然
2. nonsense 胡说 /'nɑnsɛns/ n. 胡说;废话 adj. 荒谬的 int. 胡说!
3. stereotypical 老套的 /,steriə'tipikl/ adj. 老一套的;陈规的
4. risky 危险的
5. see it differently 有不同见解的
6. up in the air 悬而未决的
7. out of the question 不可能
8. disappoint 使失望
9. unfortunately 不幸地
10. negative 否定的 /'nɛɡətɪv/ n. 否定;负数;[摄] 底片 adj. [数] 负的;消极的;否定的;阴性的 vt. 否定;拒绝
11. to be honest 老实说
12. up to a point 某种程度上
必备句
1. It still up in the air. 不是太确定
2. To be honest, I don't really agree with you. 老实说,我不太赞同你。
3. I'm afraid I wouldn't say that. 恐怕我不敢苟同。
表达不同意
1. I'm sorry, but I can't agree with that. 对不起,我不同意。
2. I'm afraid I can't accept that. 恐怕不不能接受。
3. I see your point ,but I don't agree. 我了解你的想法,但是我不同意。
4. I wonder if my boss can take your advice. 我不知道我的老板是否会接纳你的建议。
wonder if 不知道;想知道是否
5. I'm sorry, I'm afraid I will disappoint you somehow. 不好意思。我恐怕会让你失望的。 /'sʌmhaʊ/ adv. 以某种方法;莫名其妙地
6. I don't think you interpreted it correctly. 我想你理解的不对。
interpreted /ɪn'tɝrprɪtɪd/ v. 理解;解释(interpret的过去式和过去分词);把…理解为;演绎(按自己的感觉演奏音乐或表现角色);口译
7. That's a little risky, since our rival company may take the market before us. 这样做不理智,因为我们的竞争对手可能抢先占领市场。
8. I'm afraid I can't agree with your point of view. 恐怕我不能同意你的观点。
反对观点句
1. I don't quite agree with you. 我不同意你的看法。
2. I'm afraid you don't understand what I'm saying. 你恐怕没有理解我的意思。
3. I see it differently. 我和你的观点不同。
4. I'm afraid I can't agree. 恐怕我不能同意你的观点。
常用句
1. Unfortunately, I see it differently. 我不同意这个观点!
2. Up to a point I agree with you, but I don't think it will work. 在某种程度上我同意你的看法,但是我不认为这能行。
3. I see plastic as a money-saver compared with wood, but we have to ensure the quality of our products. 我认为与木材相比,塑料是省钱。但是我们必须确保产品的质量。
--- I don't think you interpreted it correctly. Please review the proposal again. 我想你理解得不对。请再看一下这个提议。
4. I think his viewpoint is too stereotypical. 我认为他的观念太老套。
--- I don't think we need to follow the fashion. 我不认为我们要跟风。
follow the fashion 跟风
5. I can't stand by your side this time. 这次我没法和你站在一边了。 stand by 支持
6. .What sort of decisions? 什么决定?
--- They want to slash costs by laying off 40 employees. 他们想要通过解雇40名员工来削减费用。
slash /slæʃ/ n. 削减;斜线;猛砍;砍痕;沼泽低地 vt. 猛砍;鞭打;严厉批评;大幅度裁减或削减 vi. 猛砍;严厉批评
7. I refused to go along with it, so I am quiteeing in protest. 我反对这种方案,因此我辞职以示抗议。
protest /rəˈtɛst;protɛst/ n. 抗议,反对;(多来自公证人)拒付证书 v. 抗议,反对;坚决表示,断言;拒付 in protest 以示抗议 在抗议中
8. I agree. I think we need to hold a departmental meeting to discuss this problem. 我同意,我认为我们需要举行一个部门会议来讨论这个问题。
----Yes, that would probably be a cery wise decision. 是的。那或许是一个明智的决定。
网友评论