美文网首页
翻译:Down By the Salley Garden

翻译:Down By the Salley Garden

作者: yuhi | 来源:发表于2016-01-06 21:18 被阅读0次

William Butler Yeats

Down by the Salley Gardens,My love and I did meet.

走进莎莉花园,我曾路遇爱情。

She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet.

她穿越莎莉花园, 落地之足雪白纤细。

She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree;

她叫我从容去爱 ,如绿叶依偎树干;

But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree.

然我彼时不谙世事,未曾明了话中含义。

In a field by the river my love and I did stand,

曾一同驻足河畔田野,

And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand.

她抬起洁白素手,轻倚我微倾肩膀。

She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs;

她叫我从容生活,如青草俯贴河畔;

But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears.

然我彼时年少无知,而今只好泪流满面。

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:翻译:Down By the Salley Garden

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/adtfkttx.html