美文网首页
国务卿女士第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

国务卿女士第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-03-17 23:46 被阅读0次

    国务卿女士第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

    英文 中文
    Call the American embassy. 打电话给美国大使馆
    Call the State Department. 给国务院打电话
    You can't do this. 你没权利对我们这样
    You know, we have rights. 我们有我们的权利
    Call the American embassy. 打电话给美国大使馆
    I don't understand...what'd he say? 我不明白他刚才说了什么
    He said, "Don't be a fool. You're gonna die here." 他说"别傻了你们会死在这"
    - Dr. McCord. - Yeah. -麦考德博士-什么事
    Hey, can I talk to you about my thesis? 能跟你谈谈我的论文吗
    Uh, sure...during office hours. 行啊办公时间来找我
    Yeah, your office hours don't really work for me. 你的办公时间我没空
    Sorry to hear that. 真抱歉啊
    Thing is, I don't really want to write about the Cold War. 我不是很想写关于冷战的论文
    完整版请点击
    You're aware that the class is called 你也知道吧这科目的名称就是
    "Postwar Politics and the Cold War". "战后政治与冷战"
    Yeah, but I feel like it's been done. 知道可我觉得这都是研究过的题材了
    That's why they call it history, Jake. 所以才称之为历史嘛杰克
    Thing is, my theory is that 我的理论是
    we are living through a new cold war. 我们正在经历一场新的冷战
    国务卿女士单词统计
    国务卿女士高频单词统计
    All right, compare and contrast to the original 好吧跟原先的冷战做出对比反衬
    and convince me. 你得说服我
    Great. Also, I'll need an extension. 太好了还有论文我需要延期
    My parents are coming to town and they're very needy. 我父母要来看我他们超粘人的
    My husband bought tickets 我老公买了票
    to the opera this weekend. 让我这周末陪他去看歌剧
    I mean, normally, I love the opera, but I got to tell you, 我一般挺喜欢看歌剧的可实话实说
    it's been a hell of a week, and the thought of sitting 这周累死我了一想到要坐在
    in a dimly lit room with a bunch of people 灯光昏暗的剧院里听一大群人
    singing at me in Italian... 用意大利语对着我唱歌
    it's just gonna make me fall asleep. 我肯定会被催眠的
    I'm so sorry. 真抱歉
    I thought we were telling each other our problems. 我以为我们在相互倾诉苦衷呢
    No extension. 不能延期
    Enjoy your parents. 祝你和父母玩得愉快
    What Aquinas was trying to say in Summa Theologica 阿奎那在《神学大全》里想说的是
    is that existence and essence are separate things, right? 存在和本质是完全不同的
    That's the whole notion behind Catholic transubstantiation. 这就是天主教变形论的基本概念
    Now, Luther, though a Thomist by definition 尽管严格地说卢瑟是托马斯主义者
    - departed from him in significant ways. - Honey? -和托马斯却又有显着的不同-亲爱的
    Their eyes are glazing over. 他们的眼睛都呆滞了
    They're just listening to you 'cause you're so cute. 只是因为你帅他们才愿意听
    No way. 哪有
    I hated religion before I took his class. 上这堂课之前我一直很讨厌宗教
    Now I'm totally caught up. 现在我却深深为此着迷
    He's brilliant. 他真是才华横溢
    Wow. Well, do you mind if I just 我得借你才华横溢的教授一会
    steal his brilliance for a minute? 你不介意吧
    Yeah, sure. 没事
    So, how am I supposed to develop a cult following? 我要怎么样才能发展自己的信徒
    Oh, I think you'll figure it out. 你会想出办法的
    Hey, listen. Did you remember you got to cook tonight? 你还记得吧今晚你做饭
    'Cause I'm going into DC. 我要去特区
    - Right, spy reunion. - Yes. -想起来了间谍聚会-没错
    And since I'm the only one who can talk about work, 因为我是唯一可以谈论自己的工作的人
    I get to be the center of attention. 我将是今晚的主角
    You're always the center of attention with me. 在我的世界里你永远都是主角
    Really? Tell that to your cult following. 是吗你敢这样跟你的信徒说吗
    You wouldn't recognize the CIA. 现在的中情局你肯定一个人也不认识了
    George is the only one on a Middle East desk right now. 中东办事处只剩乔治一个人了
    国务卿女士中英对照台词本截图
    国务卿女士中英对照台词本截图
    Libya. 利比亚
    Lebanon. I'm staring at screens 黎巴嫩我就盯着满屏幕的
    of abandoned factories and oil wells, 废弃工厂和油井
    and listening to chatter about the World Cup. 听着他们谈论世界杯
    I mean, they could at least have 他们也至少跟我安排个
    pastured me somewhere interesting. 更有意思的"退休地"吧
    He loves that desk job. 他可"喜欢"他的文职工作了
    They didn't pasture you. 他们哪有要你"退休"
    They just didn't feel like 他们只是不愿意
    risking your life in the field anymore. 让你继续在外冒生命危险了
    You bought their story? 你还相信他们的说法
    There was no evidence that my cover was blown. 他们根本没法证明我的身份真的被暴露了
    He never looks back. 他从不放过从前
    And you guys should talk. 你们又怎么知道我的苦衷
    They have both got Africa. 她们都拿到了非洲的任务
    - Do you know how volatile that place is gonna be? - Yes! -你们知道那里会有多不稳定吗-当然
    That is like the disco of global hot spots. 那可是全球关注热点啊
    - Oh, yeah. - Why don't you call -真是呢-你怎么不给
    our, uh, former boss and 我们以前的上司打给电话
    complain to him about your desk job? 跟他抱怨一下你的文职工作
    - Oh, I did. - George! -我打过了-乔治
    You called POTUS 你居然为了文职工作的事
    about your desk job? 打电话给总统
    I gave it a shot, okay? 我不就是试试
    I mean, he ran the place for 12 years, 他可是掌管了中情局十二年
    I figured he's still invested in personnel, so... 我猜他肯定在人事部门还有人
    He never called back. 结果他没回电话
    Imagine that. 真是没想到啊
    How is the, uh, bucolic life going? 乡村生活过得怎样
    It's great. 过得很好
    We're teachers. 我们是老师
    We're parents. 我们是父母
    We're horse owners. 我们还养了马
    Oh, my! 不错哦
    And every morning we wake up, 每天早上一起床
    that's all we got to be. 我们也只需要做自己
    That's a shock. 吓我一跳
    Well, this can't be good. 这可不是个好征兆
    The, uh, Secretary of State's plane 国务卿的飞机
    just went down over the Atlantic. 在大西洋坠落了
    Hey! Thought we said no gadgets at the table. 不是说了饭桌上不能玩电子用品吗
    We did. 是说过
    And then the kids never came to the table. 结果他们就不再坐在饭桌上吃饭了
    Besides, it's Saturday. 今天毕竟是周六
    Oh, yay! 太好了
    完整版请点击
    No Rules Saturday? 周六无规则
    Vincent Marsh, of course, began... 文森特·马什于...
    - Hey! - Dad, can you turn it off? -喂-爸爸能把电视关了吗
    What? My screen is competing with your screens? 怎么你们能玩手机我就不能看电视了
    Repeating what we know so far... 我们现在所知的事情如下
    the Secretary of State Vincent Marsh's plane disappeared 国务卿文森特·马什的飞机
    off the coast of Florida. 在佛罗里达海岸附近消失了
    He was headed to Caracas, Venezuela. 他本计划前往委内瑞拉的加拉加斯
    Mom, do you think it was terrorism? 妈妈你觉得这是恐怖袭击吗
    No. 不是
    I think people shouldn't fly in small planes. 我觉得人们不该坐小飞机
    Still, why was he going to Venezuela? 他为什么要飞去委内瑞拉
    - Is that a resort destination? - Exactly. -是去那儿度假吗-没错
    When will you guys acknowledge 你们什么时候才会看清
    the obvious conspiracy around us 时刻在我们身边发生的
    - at all times? - Seriously? -如此明显的阴谋-真的吗
    You had to wind up the anarchist? 你非得激怒无政府主义者吗
    Sorry. 抱歉
    I thought you were gonna do something relaxing today. 还以为你今天要好好放松放松
    Well, this relaxes me. 这让我挺放松的
    Oh, uh, your phone. 你的手机
    It-it wouldn't stop ringing, so I answered it. 响个不停我就接了
    Well, who is it? 谁打来的
    Some lady says it's the president's office. 某位女士说是总统[主席]办公室
    PTA? 家庭教师协会的那位吗
    United States. 是美国的那位
    Well, that's a prank. Hang it up. 肯定是恶作剧挂了吧
    Just take it. She sounds serious. 你就接吧她听上去不像是在开玩笑
    The death of Vincent Marsh 文森特·马什的意外身亡
    is catastrophic on many levels. 在各方面都是灾难性的
    It's a bad time to be without diplomatic representation. 这时候可不能没有外交代表
    Because of the peace talks with Iran 是因为跟伊朗的和平谈判
    and President Shiraz's upcoming visit to the U.S.? 以及设拉子总统即将访美的缘故吗
    So you understand why I can't 所以你能理解为什么
    waste any time on this decision. 我不能耽误时间慢慢做决定了吧
    I want you to step in. 我想要你接手
    Step into what? 接手什么
    Secretary of State. 国务卿
    You're joking. 你开玩笑呢
    Um, I don't mean 我不是说
    you're joking, but you can't be serious. 你在开玩笑可你肯定不是认真的
    Obviously you're serious, I just... 显然你是认真的我...
    Why? 为什么
    I recruited you for the CIA. 是我把你招进了中情局
    I trained you as an analyst. 我把你训练成分析师
    I know how you think, how you work. 我知道你的思维方式你的工作方式
    I trust you. 我信任你
    Give us a minute, will you? 让我们单独聊几句好吗
    I wanted to nominate you 其实我选举成功后
    right after I was elected. 就立马提名你的
    I was talked out of my choice by... 可善意的顾问们
    well-meaning advisers. 让我别无选择
    Vincent Marsh was always running for office. 文森特·马什一直都想成为总统
    You have no such ambition. 你没有那种野心
    You quit a profession you love for ethical reasons. 就为了道德底线你辞掉了你喜欢的职业
    That makes you the least political person I know. 你是我认识的最不政治的人了

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:国务卿女士第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/bbvarrtx.html