美文网首页
学英语|《老友记》s1e2 part3 同是天涯沦落人

学英语|《老友记》s1e2 part3 同是天涯沦落人

作者: 八月日记本 | 来源:发表于2018-01-15 20:36 被阅读0次

场景:三人一起去产检

sorry i'm late. i was stuck at work. these was this big dinosaur... thing... anyway. 

抱歉,我迟到了。我今天有点忙。那些那些大恐龙什么。。。

Ross, you remember Susan? 

还记得苏珊么?

how could i forget? 

怎么会忘记?

hello, Susan. good shake, good shake. so, we're just waiting for? 

你好,苏珊,好有力的握手。所以,我们在等什么?

Dr.Oberman. 

等医生。

okay, and is he...

好的,他。。。

she. 

她。

she, of course, she familiar with our special situation? 

她,当然,她知道我们特殊的情况么?

yes, and she's very supportive. 

知道,她很支持我们。

great, okay, that's great. 

好,非常好。

Ross, that opens my cervix. 

罗斯,这是打开我的子宫的工具。

so, how's this all gonna work? 

现在应该怎么办?

the baby grows in a special place inside...

孩子正在里面发育。。。 

thank you. so how's this gonna work? you know with us, you know when, like important decisions have to be made? 

谢谢。我是说我们,现在应该怎么办?你知道,如果需要做什么重要的决定的时候。

give me a for instance. 

比如?

well, i don't know. okay...how about with the baby's name? 

我不知道,比如起名字?

Marlon. if it is a boy. Minnie if it is a girl. 

马龙,如果是男孩。女孩就叫米妮。 

as a Mouse? 

跟老鼠同名?

as in my grandmother. 

跟我奶奶同名。

still, you say Minnie, you hear Mouse. how about Julia? 

还是啊,你叫米妮,听起来还是像老鼠。朱丽叶怎么样?

we agreed on Minnie. 

我们已经决定叫米妮了。

totally, we agreed we'd spend the rest of our lives together. things chance, roll with the punches. i believe Julia's on the table? 

我们还决定后半辈子永远在一起了呢。事情在变,要学着变通么。朱丽叶备选怎么样?

oh, please! what's wrong with Helen? 

哦,拜托,海伦怎么了?

Helen Geller? i don't think so. 

Helen Geller,我不这样认为。

it's not gonna be Helen Geller. 

不叫Helen Geller。

thank you. 

谢谢。

no, i mean it's not Geller. 

我意思是不姓Geller

what, it's gonna be Helen Willick? 

什么?那是Helen Willick?

you know, actually, we talked about Helen Willick Bunch. 

事实上,我们准备叫Helen Willick Bunch

well, wait a minute, why is she in the title? 

等一下,为什么她也要插一腿?

because it's my baby too. 

因为这也是我的孩子。

oh, so funny, really? i don't remember you making any sperm. 

可笑。我不记得你贡献了精子。

yeah, and we all know what a challenge that is. 

我们都知道这是个巨大的挑战。

all right, you two stop it.  

好了,你俩,别吵了。

no, she gets a credit, i'm in there too. 

不,她白占便宜,这是我的孩子。

Ross you're not actually suggesting Helen Willick Bunch Geller? cause i think that borders on child abuse. 

罗斯,你不会想让孩子叫Helen Willick Bunch Geller?我觉得这对孩子是种折磨。

of course not. i'm suggesting Geller Willick Bunch. 

不,我觉得应该叫Geller Willick Bunch。

no. you see what he's doing? he knows no one's gonna say all those names, so they'll wind up calling her Geller, then he gets his way. 

不,你看见他怎么做了,他知道没人会叫全名,所以他们自然就叫Geller,这就是他的阴谋。

my way? you think this is my way? believe me, of all the ways, i ever imagined this moment in my being, this is not my way. you know what? this is too hard, i'm not, i can't do...

我的阴谋?你说我的阴谋?相信我,我从来没想过会有这么一天,这太难了,我做不到。

knock knock. how are we today? any nausea? 

今天怎么样?想吐么?

a little. yeah. 

一点。

well, i was just wondering about the mother to be. but thanks for sharing. lie back. 

好吧,我只是问问准妈妈,不过感谢你们的分享,躺下。

you know what i'm gonna go. i don't think i can be involved in this particular thing right now. 

我要走了,我觉得我没办法参与这件事了。

场景:巴瑞的牙科诊所

Barry?

巴瑞?

come in. 

进来。

are you sure? 

不会打扰你么?

yeah, that's fine. Robbie's gonna he here for hours. so, how are you doing? 

恩,没关系, Robbie会在这待好几个小时。所以,你怎样?

i'm okay, you look great. 

我还好,你看起来不错。

Dr. Farber, Jason Greenstein's gagging. 

Farber医生,Jason Greenstein吐了。

be right here. be back in second. 

马上就来。等我一分钟。

i dumped him. 

我甩的他。

sorry about that. so what have you been up to? 

很抱歉,你最近怎么样呢?

oh, not much. i got a job. 

还不赖,我找了个工作。

oh, that's great. 

那挺棒的。

why are you so tanned? 

你怎么晒黑了?

oh, i went to Aruba. 

我去了Aruba。

you went on our honeymoon alone? 

你一个人去的我们的蜜月地?

no, i went with...now this may hurt. i went with Mindy. 

不,这可能有点伤人,我跟Mindy去的。

Mindy?! my maid of honour, Mindy? 

Mindy?我的那个伴娘?

yeah, we're kind of a thing now. 

恩,我们在一起了。

oh, well, you've got plugs. 

你植发了?

careful! they haven't quite taken yet. 

你轻点,还没长好呢。

and you've got lenses! but you hate sticking your finger in your eye! 

你带了隐形眼镜?你不是最恨用手指弄眼睛?

Not for her. listen, i really wanted to thank you. 

那要看是为了谁。我真的很感谢你。【看到巴瑞娇羞的表情,我真的有点替瑞秋难过】

see, about a month ago, a wanted to hurt you. more than i've ever wanted to hurt anyone in my life. and i'm an orthodontist. you know, you were right. i mean, i thought we were happy. we weren't happy. but with Mindy, now i'm happy. 

一个月之前,我还想伤害你。这辈子我从来没有想过去伤害谁。可我是个牙医。你是对的,我以为我们很幸福。其实并不,跟Mindy在一起,我很幸福。

anyway, i guess this belongs to you, or maybe someday Mindy. 

不管怎么说,这个戒指是你的,说不定有一天是Mindy的。

like she'd settle for that. 

希望她能接受吧。

yeah, that's true. but i think it's a nice ring. and thank you for giving it to me. 

恩,这是个不错的戒指。谢谢把它给我。

well, thank you for giving it back. 

好吧,谢谢你把它还给我。

场景:莫妮卡家一起看罗斯的孩子

well, isn't that amazing? 

怎么样?是不是很神奇?

what are we supposed to be seeing here? 

我们要看什么?

i don't know, but i think it's about to attack the Enterprise. 

我也不知道。但我觉得他马上要去攻击企业号。

you know, if you tilt your head to the left, and relex your eyes, it kind looks like an old potato. 

如果向左边歪着头,放空眼睛,看起来感觉像一颗大土豆。

then don't do that alright? Monica, what do you think? 

不要这样好么。莫妮卡,你觉得怎样?

are you welling up? 

是不是热泪盈眶?

welling up:涌了上来

no. 

没有。

you are, you're welling up. 

你有,你热泪盈眶。

i'm not. 

我才没有。

you're gonna be an aunt. 

你要当姑姑了。

oh, shut up. 

哦,闭嘴啦。

hi, Mindy it's Rachel. yeah, i'm fine. i saw Barry today. yeah, he told me. no, it's okay, i hope you two are very happy. i really do. and Mindy, you know, if everything works out, and you guys end up getting married and having kids and everything i just hope they have his old hairline and your nose. okay, i know it was a cheap shot, but i feel so much better now. 

hi,Mindy。我是Rachel。我很好。我今天见Barry了。他都告诉我了,没关系,我祝你俩幸福,真心的。对了Mindy,如果你们进展顺利,最后结婚生子的话,我希望孩子会继承他的发际线和你的糟鼻子。我知道这招很low,但是我感觉爽多了。

相关文章

  • 学英语|《老友记》s1e2 part3 同是天涯沦落人

    场景:三人一起去产检 sorry i'm late. i was stuck at work. these was...

  • 萍水相逢,何必念念不忘

    同是天涯沦落人,相逢何必曾相识!

  • 同是天涯沦落人

    文/曹舒雯 “小黛,你被京城里的乐坊收录啦!”同在虾蟆陵居住的一个邻家小孩兴奋的跑过来告诉小黛这个好消息。小黛是一...

  • 同是天涯“沦落人 ”

    每日上班的路上,总看见一只白色的小猫儿,在同一个地方来回的走动,发出不停的哀叫。是被家人遗弃?还是一只流浪猫?是在...

  • 同是天涯沦落人

    俗话说:“冬至大于年”! 连锁说好了回去和家人团聚,收拾东西刚要走,突然接到一个电话,是大客户王总的来电,要晚上陪...

  • 同是天涯沦落人

    昨天,幸运而糟糕,我在火车站售票处和爸爸走散了,想用手机给他打电话,可是发现手机电量耗尽已经关机,沮丧万分...

  • 同是天涯沦落人

    1、 11月的墨西哥,由寒冷和阴雨轮番接管,景越美,人越凄凉。 久而久之,对所有的“你还好吗?”,你都可以理直气壮...

  • 同是天涯沦落人

    1同是天涯沦落人 这一日,和二与久别三十年的老朋友见面,酒酣之际,朋友问儿女几何。 和二喟然一声,不瞒兄台,三十年...

  • 同是天涯沦落人

    盐粒爱上了蜜饯 红尘爱上了寺院 我,爱上了你的好 也痴心于你的坏 还有你无理取闹的日常 对于我们,这就是生活 简简...

  • 同是天涯沦落人

    我们都是天涯沦落人,因为我们都在现实的洪流里漂泊。这句话我至今言犹在耳,可是说这话的人,如今不知沦落何方。 曾有一...

网友评论

      本文标题:学英语|《老友记》s1e2 part3 同是天涯沦落人

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/corloxtx.html