1 What brings you all the way from Texas?
什么风把你从得克萨斯州吹来了?
2 Was it a perhaps destiny. I think it was destiny.
是命运之风吗?我觉得是命运之风。
3 Mom just sent you here to spy on me, didn’t she?
妈妈就是让你来监视我的,对吧?
4 I guess that’s why they call you are a genius.
我想这就是为什么他们叫你天才吧。
5 They call me a genius because I’m a genius.
他们叫我天才是因为我就是天才。
6 Enjoy the wedding, goodbye.
婚礼玩得愉快,再见。
7 So it’s settled you will stay with us.
那就这么定了,你和我们住一起。
8 Listen,I’ve got some good news.
听着,我有好消息,要告诉你。
9 This is for you.
这是给你的。
10 Yeah, and there’s your money back, and now were even.
对呀,就把钱还给你了,现在我们扯平了。
网友评论