美文网首页
双语读诗| A Red, Red Rose 一朵红红的玫瑰

双语读诗| A Red, Red Rose 一朵红红的玫瑰

作者: 雪茶酱 | 来源:发表于2020-04-14 22:19 被阅读0次

                              Robert Burns 罗伯特·彭斯

    O, my luve's like a red, red rose,

    啊,我的爱人像朵红红的玫瑰啊,

    That's newly sprung in June;

    它在六月里初开;

    O, my luve's like the melodie,

    啊,我的爱人像支甜甜的曲子,

    That's sweetly played in tune.

    奏得合拍又和谐。

    As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,

    我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!

    So deep in luve am I;

    请看我,多么深挚的爱情;

    And I will luve thee still, my dear,

    亲爱的,我永远爱你,

    Till a' the seas gang dry.

    直到大海干涸水流尽。

    Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear,

    亲爱的,直到大海干涸水流尽,

    And the rocks melt wi' the sun;

    太阳将岩石烧作灰尘;

    I will luve thee still, my dear,

    亲爱的,我永远爱你,

    While the sands o' life shall run.

    只要我一息犹存。

    And fare thee still, my only luve!

    珍重吧,我唯一的爱人!

    And fare thee weel awhile!

    珍重吧,让我们暂时别离!

    And I will come again, my luve,

    但我定要回来,

    Though it were ten thousand mile.

    哪怕千里万里!


    看到题目就想到,刘晓艳老师课上讲的作文问题,遇到分享电影或书籍的话就写A Red, Red Rose,因为好记还不容易出错。

    这首诗表达的情感,比“山无棱,天地合,乃敢与君绝”更胜一筹,只要一息犹存,我仍然爱你。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:双语读诗| A Red, Red Rose 一朵红红的玫瑰

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/dixfvhtx.html