![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i5758664/10143479a2455375.jpg)
1:Don't get sore ; I don't mean it.
不要不高兴,我不是故意的。
2:every once in a while.
每隔一段时间。
3:“Don't you ever get the feeling that all your life is going by and you're not taking advantage of it? Do you realize you've lived nearly half the time you have to live already? ”
你有没有过这样的感觉:你的一生就这样过去了,而你却没有好好利用它?你意识到你已经活了将近一半的时间了吗?
4:Don't you be rash.
别那么鲁莽
5:Don't be cross with Robert,
别生罗伯特的气
6:Brett was damned good-looking.
布雷特长得帅极了。
7:At one time or another I had probably considered it from most of its various angles.
我可能从不同的角度考虑过这个问题。.
8: get in a frightful row.
吵得不可开交
9:I lay awake thinking and my mind jumping around.
我躺在床上醒着思考,脑子里一片混乱。
10:“Don't be an ass.”
别犯傻了
11: It is awfully easy to be hard-boiled about everything in the daytime, but at night it is another thing.
在白天对什么都不动感情是极为容易的,但在晚上就是另外一回事了。
12:There was the pleasant early-morning feeling of a hot day.
有一种令人愉快的大热天的清晨感觉。
13:This is on me.
我请客
14:He just gets on my nerves.
他让我心烦。
15:You've got hell's own drag with the concierge now.
你现在已经和看门人闹得不可开交了。
16:Don't be an ass.
别犯傻了。
17:let's not get daunted.
我们不要气馁。
18:You can't blame him such a hell of a lot.
你不能怪他太多。
19:He said it with an air of superior knowledge that irritated both of us.
他说这话时带着一种高人一等的神气,这使我们俩都很恼火。
20:You've got a rotten chance.
你的机会渺茫。
21:What a damn-fool thing to do.
做了一件多么愚蠢的事。
22:It sounds like a swell life,
这生活听起来真棒。
23:Our stay on earth is not for long. Let us rejoice and believe and give thanks.
我们停留的时间终究不长。让我们欢喜,让我们相信,让我们感恩。
24:All our biggest business men have been dreamers. Look at Ford. Look at President Coolidge. Look at Rockefeller. Look at Jo Davidson
我们所有的大商人都是梦想家。看看福特。看看柯立芝总统。看洛克菲勒。看看乔·戴维森
25:What rotten luck for me.
我真倒霉。
26:It reflects discredit on me.
这使我名誉扫地。
27: you might not be such a bloody ass.
你也许不是个混蛋
28:You were quite green, Robert.
罗伯特,你是新手。
29:she was telling him not to be a ruddy ass.
她告诉他不要当个混蛋。
30:have such a hell of a happy life
过着如此幸福的生活
31: I'm going to get a little sleep.
我要去睡个小觉。
32:Let's roll for it.
我们开始吧。
33:I can't stand it to think my life is going so fast and I'm not really living it.
我无法忍受我的生活过得这么快,我并没有真正地生活。
34:You can't get away from yourself by moving from one place to another. There's nothing to that.
从一个地方搬到另一个地方,你无法摆脱自己。没什么了不起的。
网友评论