美文网首页
疑犯追踪第1季第11集台词

疑犯追踪第1季第11集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-27 07:36 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    You are being watched. 你在被监视着
    The government has a secret system-- 政府有一套秘密系统
    a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器
    I know, because I built it. 我会知道因为它是我造的
    I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动
    But it sees everything... 但它却看到了一切
    Violent crimes involving ordinary people. 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行
    People like you. 像你一样的普通人
    Crimes the government considered irrelevant. 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要
    They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. 他们不肯作为所以我决定插手
    But I needed a partner-- 但我需要一个搭档
    完整版请点击
    Someone with the skills to intervene. 一个有能力介入其中的人
    Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. 因为受到当局追捕我们只能秘密合作
    You will never find us. 你永远找不到我们
    But victim or perpetrator, 不管你是被害人还是行凶者
    If your number's up, we'll find you. 如果你的号码被列出来我们就会找到你
    Got eyes on Reese. Kill the cameras. 发现里瑟了关闭摄像机
    Time to come home, John. Slate's been wiped clean. 该回家了约翰以前的事就让它过去吧
    You know that'll never happen. 你知道这不可能
    Third one tonight. Must be a full moon. 今晚第三个了绝对是满月抽风
    Your name is Farouk Madani. 你叫法鲁克·马达尼
    You were the best surgeon in Najaf, 你是伊拉克纳贾夫最好的大夫
    but you can't afford a license in the States 但你没钱申请美国医师资格
    because you send all your money home to family. 因为你的钱都寄回家了
    Stitch him up-- no questions asked-- 帮他缝合别问问题
    and you can be a doctor again. 你就能重新做医生了
    Police. Everybody out. 警察所有人都下来
    NYPD! Come out of there! 纽约警察给我下车
    Here a problem, detective? 有问题吗警探
    Are you guys this sloppy when you tail Al-Qaeda? 你们盯梢基地组织时也这么粗心大意吗
    Cute place. You gonna be out for a while? 地方不错出来散步吗
    Right, this isn't you being sloppy at all. 对了你们不是粗心大意
    This is you making a point. 这是在示威
    You're the only person we know of who's had any contact 据我们所知你是唯一一个和他
    - with our boy. - If I hear from him, -有联系的人-如果我有他的消息
    you'll be the first to know, but all this? 一定立刻告诉你们但这一套
    - Unnecessary. - Is it? -没必要-是吗
    You know, I was really surprised he was able to slip away. 我非常惊讶他居然能逃脱
    Just can't figure out how he did it. 真搞不明白他怎么做到的
    It's not my case anymore, so you have fun with that. 这案子已经不归我管了你慢慢玩吧
    I don't like this any more than you do, Carter. 我和你一样不喜欢这样卡特
    Watching someone night and day, 昼夜不停地盯梢
    you never know what you'll dig up. 永远不知道自己能挖出什么
    I've seen it ruin careers, families. 我见过有人因此失去工作失去家人
    Threatening a police officer is against the law, Mr. Snow. 威胁警察是犯法的斯诺先生
    So is lying to a federal agent. 对联邦探员撒谎也是
    I'll be seeing you. 再见
    Okay, where would you keep... 想想会在哪里呢
    This guy's his partner, and it turns out 这人居然是他的拍档我竟然
    I've had his cell phone number for weeks now. 拿到他的手机号码好几个星期了
    The number you have reached is not in service. 你所拨打的号码不在服务区
    You're gonna use my computer, you gotta do my reports too. 你要用我的电脑干脆也写写我的报告
    Hi, Detective Carter, NYPD. 你好我是纽约警局的卡特警探
    I need all the locations data you've got 我需要一个手机号码的全部定位信息
    on a disconnected cell phone. 那号码现在接不通
    Yeah, name's "Burdett,Norman." 对是在诺曼·伯戴特名下
    So who's this guy? 这人是谁
    That's what I'm trying to find out. 我正想要弄清楚
    I thought these folks were just for your boss. 我还以为只有你们老板才用这种排场
    Sorry about all the cloak-and-dagger. 抱歉要用这种地下党的方式接头
    So what brings you up from D.C.? 什么风把你从首都吹来了
    You.
    - I'm flattered, Alicia. - Don't be. -我真是受宠若惊艾丽西娅-别
    My people want answers. 我的人要你给个说法
    Your company has had the N.S.A. feeds for three years. 国安局养你们公司三年了
    Not my company, just me. 不是我们公司只是我而已
    If congress knew about this machine you're building, 要是国会知道了你在造的这台机器
    about the unfettered access we've given you 以及我们给你无限制权限
    to all the data we're compiling on U.S. citizens, 接触我们收集的美国公民资料
    You wouldn't just be shut down. You would go to jail. 不会只是关门而已你会去坐牢
    I don't suppose they'd let us be cell mates. 估计不会让我俩同监室吧
    We need progress, Nathan, or we're pulling the plug. 你得汇报进展奈森否则我们就撤出
    - What's this? - It's progress. -这是什么-进展
    - Nine digits? - You work in intelligence. -九位数字吗-你是做情报工作的
    Figure it out. 自己破解吧
    For once, I'd like you to handle one of these meetings 我真想有那么一次让你来处理这种事
    while I lurk in the shadows. 而我躲在暗处
    You couldn't lurk if you tried. 试过就不能回头了
    That number we gave her... it better pan out. 我们给她的那个号码最好能起作用
    It will. 会的
    How? 你怎么知道
    I don't know. But the machine does. 我不知道但是机器知道
    - Have a little faith, Nathan. - In you or in the machine? -有点信心啊奈森-对你还是机器
    搜索目标 里瑟约翰
    手机:预付费 现金购得 身份确定
    位置分析地址位置识别 监视公用网络解密无线网络 访问安保系统扫描摄像数据 运行面部识别
    Okay, Mr. Hayes, this is the place. 好的海耶斯先生就是这里了
    Watch your step--uh... 当心脚下
    Not your step, I mean-- it's just one of those things 不是说你的脚这个只是
    people say, you know? No--no offense. 一个惯用说法无意冒犯
    But we got ramps all over the place, so if you need anything 我们这里有轮椅通道如果有什么需要
    I'll be on my feet in a few days. 我的脚几天就会好
    Yeah, but if anything goes wrong, you call me. 好有什么问题就给我电话
    I'm the super. Name is Trask. 我是管理员名叫柴斯克
    - I tell you that already? - Twice. -我跟你说过了吗-两次了
    I guess I'm getting old. 看来我是老了
    It seems like yesterday I was partying till dawn down in Miami 仿佛昨天我还在迈阿密通宵派对狂欢
    Used to own six nightclubs down there. 我以前在那里有六家夜店
    You know, I had a mansion in Coral Gables, 以前我在科勒尔盖布尔斯有栋豪宅
    a white Bengal tiger... had to give all that up. 一只白色孟加拉虎不得不放弃
    Bad for my health. What about you? 对我健康不好你呢
    Where you from? What do you do? 你是哪儿人干什么的
    How'd you wind up in that chair? 怎么坐上轮椅了
    I had a rough night. 某天晚上不太顺
    完整版请点击
    Okay. 好吧
    Here are the keys. You need anything, 给你钥匙有什么需要
    my number's on that lease. 租约上有我的号码
    The name is-- well, you know. 我名叫你知道的
    Everything satisfactory, Mr. Reese? 还满意吗里瑟先生
    Nice place. 地方不错
    You really shouldn't have gone to this much trouble, though. 真是劳您费神了
    No trouble--I thought you'd get tired of hotels, 不费神我想你也厌倦酒店了
    and, in your condition, I felt that something a bit more 另外照你的情况看我感觉
    low-profile was in order. 还是低调些好
    Where's our pal Snow? 我们的好伙伴斯诺呢
    Preoccupied with Detective Carter at the moment. 眼下正忙着盯着卡特警探
    She all right? 她还好么
    Not that I don't share your concern for the woman 不是我不关心这个女人
    who tried to hand you over to the CIA-- 但她想把你交给中情局
    She did let us go. Just... 她放我们走了只要
    Keep an eye on her for me for a while, while I'm resting up 在我休养的这段时间帮我留意她一下
    About that... 这个嘛
    I'm not here to rest, am I? 我不是来休息的是吧
    I'm afraid the machine waits for no man. 无奈机器不等人啊
    So who's the next number on your list? 下一个号码是谁
    - You just met him. - The super? -你刚见过-那个管理员
    Mr. James, got that shower head for you. 詹姆斯先生给你换过淋浴喷头了
    - Thanks. - How you doing, Mrs. Park? -多谢-你好吗帕克夫人
    Fine, thanks. 很好谢谢
    Ease up on the phone, Aaron. It'll nuke your brain. 少点点手机艾伦会辐射大脑
    Yeah, thanks, Ernie. 好吧谢谢欧尼
    Lily the cook, I love how you look. 大厨莉莉真是美女
    Thanks, Ernie. You write that one yourself? 谢谢欧尼你自己写的诗吗
    Ernest p. Trask, 51 years old. 欧尼斯特·P·柴斯克51岁
    Born in Goodland, Florida, population 394. 生于佛罗里达的古德兰当地人口39万4
    Small towns aren't exactly paragons 小城在资料电子化方面可不是
    of digital record-keeping, 什么先进模范
    but I did verify he got a high school diploma. 不过我查到他有高中毕业证书
    Let me guess. No nightclubs, no mansions, 我猜猜没有夜店没有豪宅
    no pet tigers? 没有宠物老虎
    Mr. Trask seems to have a vivid imagination. 看来柴斯克先生想象力丰富
    Don't you have anything to unpack? 你就没什么东西要收拾么
    I travel light. 轻装简行
    - Any idea what the threat is? - Not yet. -知道谁是威胁吗-暂时不知道
    He's been super for 14 years. 他当了14年管理员了
    Lives and works in the same place. 工作生活在同一个地方
    So whatever's gonna happen with Trask, 所以不管柴斯克身上要发生什么事
    it will probably happen here. 多半会发生在这里
    How many people in the building? 这栋楼里有多少人
    - 241. - so 241 suspects? -241个-那就是241个嫌犯
    Or maybe just one. 也许只有一个
    I took the liberty of hacking into Trask's online phone bill 我黑入了柴斯克的在线电话账单
    He called three pawn shops last week, 他上周给三家典当行打了电话
    The kind that specialize in off-the-books sales 那种店铺专门贩卖不经登记
    of untraceable handguns. 难以追查的手枪
    Trask might be planning to kill somebody. 柴斯克可能计划要杀死某个人
    - You didn't get me anything? - Coffee's for closers. -你没给我带一杯吗-无功不能受禄
    I got you a clear shot at Reese and you whiffed. 我给你射杀里瑟的大好机会你失手了
    I wasn't aiming to kill. You said you wanted 我的目的不是杀死他是你说
    to question him about what happened in Ordos. 你想问他在鄂尔多斯发生了什么
    If possible. 我是说"有可能的话"
    Secondary objective. 那是次要目的
    What's she up to? 她在干什么
    Near as we can tell? Catching up on paperwork. 据我们所见在赶一些文件工作
    She's not using her computer or phones. 她没有用她的电脑或手机
    Reese? 里瑟呢
    We got people checking every hospital, clinic, 我们安排人查了300英里半径内
    and morgue in a 300-mile radius. 所有医院诊所停尸房
    If anybody stitched him up, we'll pick up the scent. 只要有人救他我们就能查到
    I hope you don't mind 希望你不介意
    but in addition to the necessary hardware 我除了必要的硬件之外
    I brought a few books for you to read... 还买了些书给你读
    and a little housewarming gift. 还有一点乔迁贺礼
    - Thanks. - You want to try it out? -多谢了-想试试吗
    No. I'm--I'm good for now. 不用了我现在挺好
    You'll thank me later. 你以后会感谢我
    You know, Trask may seem like a harmless bag of wind, 柴斯克似乎是个无伤大雅的牛皮大王
    but I've been fooled before. 不过我之前也上过当
    If he bought a gun, I'd just like to know why. 既然他买了枪我想知道为什么
    Only one way to find out. 只有一个办法能查出来
    We're going to hack his wi-fi? 黑入他的无线网络吗
    We're gonna hack all of them. 黑入所有的无线网络
    If the threat's in the building, 如果威胁来自这栋楼
    we should get to know our neighbors. 我们就得认识一下邻居们
    You're into 16 networks already? 你已经进入16个网络了吗
    When the phone company puts in your wi-fi, 电讯公司提供无线网络服务时
    the password is your phone number. 初始密码就是手机号码
    Most people never even change it. 大部分人根本不会改
    The other ones might actually take a minute. 就算是改了的也不难搞定
    Once we're in, we can turn every webcam, 我们一黑入就打开所有的网络摄像头
    nanny cam, security system, and laptop on the network 保姆监视器安全系统手提电脑网络
    into our eyes and ears. 变成了我们的耳目
    Just like the machine. 就像那台机器一样
    I suppose...if one apartment building were the entire world. 把一栋公寓楼想象成整个世界算是吧
    Lily the Cook seems to be dating Rick from the penthouse 厨师莉莉似乎在和公寓顶层的瑞克约会
    And Amber in 714 is... 而714房间的安珀
    Healthy. 真健康
    Somehow I doubt that's what alerted the machine. 我有些怀疑到底是什么触动了机器
    Got one, Finch. 有发现了芬奇
    Doug Stanley, security guard. 道格·斯坦利保安人员
    He's been hunting a thief who's been stealing jewelry 他正在追捕一名从女子公寓
    out of women's apartments. 偷走珠宝的小偷
    Maybe Trask is the thief planning to kill Doug, 也许柴斯克就是那个小偷想要杀死道格
    to cover his crimes. 以掩盖其罪行
    Or Trask knows who the thief is 又或者柴斯克知道谁是小偷
    and now they're planning to kill him. 所以小偷计划杀了他
    That's the landlord, Alan Holt. 那是房东阿兰·霍特
    Doesn't look like Trask is the employee of the month. 柴斯克看起来可不像明星雇员
    Maybe he's about to snap and kill his boss? 也许他打算扭断老板的脖子
    Why did the machine give us his number? 为什么机器要给出他的社保号码
    Is Trask in trouble... 柴斯克有麻烦了
    Or is he the problem? 还是他就是麻烦
    Well, you're not gonna get it staring at the wall. 傻盯着墙是得不出答案的
    We need to do some legwork. 得出去搜集点情报
    Right. 好吧
    I'm in position. Make it quick, please. 我就位了麻烦快点
    Mr. Trask, it's John Hayes in 521. 柴斯克先生我是521的约翰·海耶斯
    - I'm having a bit of a problem. - I'll be right there. -我这边出了点问题-我马上到
    Damn it, damn it, damn it. 该死该死该死
    I've planted the cameras, Mr. Reese. 我安装好摄像头了里瑟先生
    I'm starting to search. 现在开始搜查
    I haven't seen damage like this since hurricane Opal 自从奥珀尔飓风袭击了我的游艇后
    trashed my yacht. 我就再没见过这么严重的情况了
    Looks like somebody went at this with a hammer. 简直就像有人用锤子敲了似的
    No sign of a gun. 没发现枪
    But I doubt if he's just a collector of bullets. 但我可不信他只是在收集子弹
    So who does he want to shoot? 那么他到底想杀谁
    Of course, I didn't bring the right one. 果然带的工具又错了
    I'll be right back. 我去去就来
    Trask needs a pipe wrench, Finch. 柴斯克需要管扳钳芬奇
    - He's coming back down. - Okay, just a minute. -他下去了-好了马上
    Finch, he's in the courtyard headed your way. 芬奇他在院子里朝你过来了
    Watch where you're going, Trask. 走路要带眼睛柴斯克
    Finch. 芬奇
    He's obsessed with her. 他为她痴狂了
    I'm afraid we're not the only ones 看来我们不是唯一在
    spying on our neighbors, Mr. Reese. 监视邻居的人里瑟先生
    Harold, get out of there now. 哈罗德快出去
    Finch, did you get out of there? 芬奇你出去了吗
    Finch? 芬奇
    Who the hell-- 你是什么...
    Hey! Come here! 回来
    What were you doing in my place? 你在我家干什么
    I could use a hand here. 帮我一把
    Okay, hang on, hang on, hang on. 好坚持住坚持住
    Okay, he's gonna kill the elevator. 他要关闭电梯
    Security, this is Trask. 保安我是柴斯克
    Finch, he's in the west stairwell. 芬奇他在西边的楼梯井
    Turn right, take the east stairs up 右拐从西边上去
    Three flights and you're home. 过三层你就到家了

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“疑犯追踪”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:疑犯追踪第1季第11集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/edtkiltx.html