英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
You are being watched. | 你在被监视着 |
The government has a secret system-- | 政府有一套秘密系统 |
A machine that spies on you every hour of every day. | 一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器 |
I know because... I built it. | 我会知道因为它是我造的 |
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror | 我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖活动 |
but it sees everything-- | 但它却看到了一切 |
Violent crimes involving ordinary people. | 它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行 |
People like you. | 像你一样的普通人 |
Crimes the government considered irrelevant. | 而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要 |
They wouldn't act, so I decided I would. | 他们不肯作为所以我决定插手 |
But I needed a partner. | 但我需要一个搭档 |
完整版请点击 | |
Someone with the skills to intervene. | 一个有能力介入其中的人 |
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. | 因为受到当局追捕我们只能秘密行动 |
You will never find us. | 你永远也找不到我们 |
But victim or perpetrator, | 但不管你是受害者还是行凶者 |
If you're number's up, we'll find you. | 只要你的号码被列出来我们一定会找到你 |
You know why I'm here. You know how I feel. | 你知道我为什么来你知道我的感受 |
I can't hide it anymore. | 我不能再隐瞒下去了 |
What we're doing is wrong. | 我们做的事是错的 |
You're not my regular guy. | 你不是我以前的司机 |
He's sick. | 他病了 |
They called me to fill in at the last moment. | 他们临时通知我来代班 |
Callahan car service. | 卡拉汉汽车服务 |
Zoe Morgan. You changed my driver. | 我是佐伊·摩根你们换了我的司机 |
Sorry for the inconvenience Ms. Morgan, | 抱歉为您带来的不便摩根女士 |
But Bill's come down with laryngitis. | 但比尔得了喉炎 |
Caught it from his son. | 被他儿子传染了 |
Which son? | 哪个儿子 |
Andy. The younger one. | 安迪那个小儿子 |
We sent our best driver in his place. | 我们派了最好的司机代替他 |
I'll be the judge of that. | 好不好我说了算 |
No small talk, no questions, | 不准闲聊不准问东问西 |
just stay in the car, and you keep your eyes on the road. | 你只要好好开车专心看着路 |
We'll settle up at the end of the night. | 剩下的今晚结束再给你 |
I look forward to it. | 我期待着 |
Little trouble picking this lock, Mr. Reese. | 她家锁好难开呢里瑟先生 |
It's not as easy as it looks. | 比看上去难搞多了 |
Never mind, I'm in. | 不过别担心我搞定了 |
No photos of family or friends. | 没有家人或朋友的照片 |
Some jazz records. | 有几张爵士乐的唱片 |
Dropped out of law school, no current employer. | 法学院毕业目前待业 |
But she buys a $2 million dollar apartment for cash three years ago. | 但她3年前用现金买了200万的公寓 |
What's she gotten herself mixed up in? | 她给卷进什么麻烦了 |
Where does she keep the things she cares about? | 她重要的东西都放哪 |
Where do you? | 换做你会放哪 |
I don't have any things I care about. | 我没重要的东西 |
Slip. | 猪仔 |
Zoe. | 佐伊 |
You got it? | 你弄到了吗 |
You know I always come through for you, Zoe. | 你知道我从不让你失望佐伊 |
Be good, Slip. | 好好干猪仔 |
She just paid for something. | 她刚刚付钱买了什么 |
A lot of money. Cash. | 很多钱现金 |
Do you know what it is? | 你知道她买了什么吗 |
No. | 不知道 |
Do you want to know where people hide things, Finch? | 想知道人们通常把东西藏哪吗芬奇 |
Underneath. | 下面 |
Keep your eyes on the road. | 专心开车 |
Leave it running, I won't be long. | 别熄火我马上回来 |
Finch, the item she bought was a gun. | 芬奇她买的是一把枪 |
But she's already got a gun in her living room. | 可她已经藏了一把在客厅里 |
Why does she need another one? | 她干嘛要再买一把 |
Well, the reason you buy a gun off the street | 你为什么到大街上买枪 |
is so that it's untraceable. | 因为这样无法追踪来源 |
Possible her number came up because she plans to kill someone. | 她的号码跳出来也许就因为她要杀人 |
Finch, she's a shooter. | 芬奇她是个杀手 |
Target's a cop. | 目标是个警察 |
Lieutenant Gilmore. | 吉尔默警司 |
You owe me one. | 你欠我个人情 |
And so does the cop who left his side arm in a subway bathroom. | 还有那个把配枪落在地铁厕所里的警察 |
Believe me. He knows. | 相信我他知道 |
You saved a good cop's career. | 你救了一个好警察的职业生涯 |
We need all the men we can get right now. | 在这关头我们谁都不能损失 |
You sure this doesn't have to do with the fact | 你确定这不是因为 |
that he's your nephew? | 他是你外甥吗 |
Either way, I'm grateful. | 不管怎样谢谢你 |
In a perfect world, gratitude would be enough. | 理想上来说感激就足够了 |
That politically motivated investigation | 那场出于政治动机的调查 |
that you're running into councilman rush. | 就因为你要竞选国会议员 |
About time you wrap it up. | 你也该收手了 |
Don't you think? | 你觉得呢 |
Now I know where the term "necessary evil" comes from. | 现在我知道"是祸躲不过"的说法从哪来了 |
That makes us square? | 我们扯平了吗 |
No. | 没有 |
But it's a good start. | 但算是个好的开始 |
See anything interesting tonight? | 今晚看到什么有趣的事吗 |
Nothing worth mentioning. | 都不值得一提 |
Be here tomorrow. 10:00 sharp. | 明天10点准时过来 |
I hope you're out of there, Finch. | 希望你已经出来了芬奇 |
Do you know what she does, yet? | 知道她是做什么的了吗 |
She does favors for a price. | 她收人钱财替人消灾 |
She's a fixer. | 专门替人解决问题 |
Assuming then that she's the victim. | 看来她是个被害者 |
Any ideas who'd want to take her out? | 知道谁想害她吗 |
Who wouldn't? | 有谁不想 |
What do you got, Terney? | 发现了什么老铁 |
Vincent Deluca. | 文森特·德卢卡 |
71 years old, | 71岁 |
Public service homicide if you ask me. | 如果你非要问职业他提供杀人服务 |
The guy was an enforcer. | 这家伙是个杀手 |
For "La Cosa Nostra" in Brighton Beach. | 为布莱顿海滩的"我们的家"卖命 |
Stabbing's personal. | 刺杀出于私人恩怨 |
Is this knife from the kitchen? | 这把刀是厨房的吗 |
Nothing in there, but a set of steak knives. | 不是这儿只有一套餐刀 |
完整版请点击 | |
This is not serrated. Looks old, dull. | 这把刀没有锯齿看起来又旧又钝 |
Painful. | 很痛苦 |
We got a rap sheet on this old gangster? | 有这个老流氓的前科档案吗 |
Reads like a phone book. | 密密麻麻看着跟电话簿似的 |
Armed robbery, racketeering-- | 持械抢劫敲诈勒索... |
He was charged with homicide in the mid '70s. | 他在70年代中期还以杀人罪被起诉过 |
Marlene Elias? | 玛琳·以利亚 |
What was that? | 那是什么 |
Uh, 1973. | 1973年 |
The murder charge he skated on. | 他受指控的那起谋杀案 |
Victim was Marlene Elias. | 死者是玛琳·以利亚 |
The evidence was stolen from lockup a couple weeks back. | 证据几周前被人从保管处偷走了 |
Evidence was stolen from a 40-year-old cold case? | 谁会要偷40多年的老悬案的证据 |
Alone with a murder weapon. | 被偷的还有凶器 |
Marlene Elias was stabbed multiple times in her chest | 玛琳·以利亚的死因就是胸口的反复刺伤 |
with a kitchen knife. | 凶器就是把菜刀 |
Okay, Finch, looks like Zoe's meeting with some businessman. | 芬奇佐伊似乎要和某个商人见面 |
Sending you photos. | 照片给你发过去了 |
Got another guy watching from an SUV. | 还有个在SUV里盯梢的男人 |
Run a license plate for me. | 帮我查个车牌照 |
G-H-O-S-5-6-1 Gray, henry, oscar, seven, five, six, one. | |
Ms. Morgan. | 摩根女士 |
Okay, I got a hit on that license plate. | 我查到了 |
Registered to Samuel Douglas. | 登记在萨缪尔·道格拉斯名下 |
Head of crisis management with Virtanen pharmaceuticals. | 维尔塔宁制药公司危机管理部部长 |
You familiar with Anthony Talbott? | 认识安东尼·塔伯特吗 |
Should I be? | 我该认识他吗 |
He's an investment blogger. | 他靠投资博客为生 |
No ethics or boundaries. | 没有道德没有下限 |
He'd do anything to get an inside scoop. | 为了内幕消息不择手段 |
Including violate our employees' right to privacy. | 包括侵犯我们员工的个人隐私 |
We wouldn't be talking if this had anything to do | 你特地把我找来不会只是 |
with just an employee. | 为了你的一个员工的隐私吧 |
So what does he have on your boss? | 他有你老板的什么把柄 |
Douglas' boss is the gentleman in the car, | 车里的那位就是道格拉斯的老板 |
- Mark Lawson. - A recording he claims-- | -马克·劳森-他声称他有段录音 |
a conversation with a certain young lady | 记录了我们老板和一位年轻女士 |
that could be misconstrued. | 一段可能会引起误会的谈话 |
An affair? | 风流韵事吗 |
Who cares? | 谁在乎 |
His wife. | 他妻子 |
Mr. Lawson is in line to run Virtanen. | 劳森先生马上要接手维尔塔宁制药 |
He already handles the day-to-day, | 他已经负责了日常的工作 |
But his father-in-law's still the CEO. | 但他的老丈人目前还是总裁 |
What the old man doesn't know... | 而他老头子并不知情 |
What's Talbott asking? | 塔伯特想要什么 |
$40,000. | 四万美金 |
His cell phone number's in there. | 里面有他的手机号码 |
Oh, and, uh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
I'll get the recording. | 我只负责去拿录音 |
I don't need to know what's on it. | 我不会听里面有什么 |
We appreciate your discretion, as always. | 感谢你的谨慎一如既往 |
Good afternoon, Mr. Talbott. | 下午好塔伯特先生 |
Nice of Virtanen to send a skirt. | 维尔塔宁真是好心送来个美女 |
I understand that you have something of interest to my client. | 我知道你手上有关乎我客户利益的东西 |
You know, it is amazing what you can find | 知道么就这么在虚空中搜索 |
just drifting out there in the ether. | 你就能发现令人意想不到的东西 |
One thing I have learned about | 对那些肉食者 |
The, uh, smartest guys in the room-- | 我最清楚的一点就是 |
they just can't keep it in their pants. | 他们的裤腰带都很松 |
You know why I'm here. | 你知道我为什么来 |
You know how I feel. | 你知道我的感受 |
I can't hide it anymore. | 我不能再隐瞒下去了 |
This is all $40,000? | 这里有四万美金吗 |
Count it. | 你数数 |
At home. | 回家去数 |
By the way, I would have asked for $80,000. | 顺便是我的话会要八万 |
Maybe it's a skirt thing. | 可能因为我是女人吧 |
Talbott's a blackmailing scumbag, | 塔伯特不过是个敲诈勒索的小流氓 |
but hardly a threat. | 应该不是威胁 |
What about her previous jobs? | 她之前的活儿呢 |
No client list in her apartment. | 公寓里没有客户名单 |
You need to get her talking. | 你得让她开口谈 |
Easier said than done. | 说的倒轻巧 |
Detective Sullivan. | 沙利文警探 |
Not for years now. | 退休好多年了 |
Bernie or Sully. Dealer's choice. | 别人都叫我伯尼或老沙 |
I, um, wanted to talk about that case you worked | 我想和你谈谈73年 |
Back in '73. | 你经手的那桩案子 |
Marlene Elias. | 玛琳·以利亚 |
How did that mess come up again? | 这案子怎么又给提起来了 |
A man I'm investigating broke into the evidence lockup | 我正在调查的一个人几周前 |
a few weeks ago. | 闯进了证物保管室 |
He and his crew stole the contents of the evidence box. | 他和同伙偷走了证物盒里的东西 |
Your notes, murder weapon, | 你的笔录凶器 |
8 inch kitchen knife. | 8英寸的厨房刀 |
which turned out plunged into the chest | 最后发现被捅进了 |
of your lead suspect. | 你当年嫌犯的胸口 |
That would be divine retribution. | 真是现世报啊 |
What can you tell me about Deluca? | 你能跟我谈谈德卢卡吗 |
Piece of work. | 没问题 |
I had him dead to rights on murdering that woman. | 我本来已经认定他是凶手了 |
The dimwit left a partial on the knife. | 那个白痴在刀上留下了部分指纹 |
The D.A. Dropped the case? | 检察官放弃了这桩案子吗 |
Bought and sold. | 都是幕后交易 |
Back then, the city was different. | 当时可不像现在 |
Marlene was a cocktail waitress. | 玛琳是个鸡尾酒女侍 |
She worked in a club owned by Gianni Moretti. | 她在吉亚尼·莫雷蒂的夜总会里工作 |
She has an affair with the don. | 她和老头子有一腿 |
She wants him to dump his wife. | 她想让他抛弃妻子 |
He gets tired of her complaints, and sends our friend here, | 他受够了她的抱怨就派这位胸口挨了刀的 |
the cutlery rack, to shut her up. | 去让她闭嘴 |
He did. | 他让她闭嘴了 |
Permanently. | 永远闭嘴了 |
The thing that stuck with me was the kid. | 让我不能释怀的是那个孩子 |
Kid? What kid? | 孩子什么孩子 |
I dug these up. | 我查到了这些 |
Marlene and the don had a kid. | 玛琳和老头子有个孩子 |
A son. | 一个儿子 |
He was out back playing when it happened. | 事情发生时他在外面玩 |
Came inside and he found her. | 跑进来发现了他妈妈 |
Kid walked all the way to the station. | 孩子一路走到了警察局 |
I still got that image of him standing there with no shoes on. | 我还记得他没穿鞋子站在那里的样子 |
What happened to him? | 他后来怎样了 |
Well, he didn't want to cop to the affair, | 老头子不想这段私情曝光 |
So the kid went into the system. | 孩子被送进了社保机构 |
I don't have to tell you what happens to those kids. | 这种孩子的下场你也清楚 |
You think he's the killer? | 你认为他是凶手吗 |
Don't know who else would go to so much trouble. | 还有谁会费这么大的劲 |
What is that? | 什么曲子 |
Ah, just some old bootlegs. | 只是些老歌 |
You like jazz? | 你喜欢爵士乐吗 |
You do? | 你喜欢吗 |
Sure. | 当然了 |
Always loved what Miles Davis said about jazz. | 一直都很喜欢迈尔斯·戴维斯对爵士乐的评论 |
"Don't play what's there. Play what's not there." | 不要玩陈词滥调要玩新鲜曲调 |
Really? | 是吗 |
You seem to know how to play people. | 你似乎很懂得玩弄别人 |
I don't play people. I fix their problems. | 我不是玩弄别人我是帮人解决问题 |
And to answer your question, no, I hate jazz. | 回答你之前的问题我讨厌爵士乐 |
We're you supposed to be meeting with two people or one? | 你该和一个人还是两个人见面 |
What does it matter? | 这有关系吗 |
Let me take care of this, Zoe. | 让我来解决这件事佐伊 |
It's ms. Morgan. | 叫我摩根女士 |
Get back in the car. | 回车里去 |
You didn't tell me it was a party. | 你可没告诉我会有这么多人 |
Talbott handed it over. No problems. | 塔伯特把东西交出来了没问题 |
Did you listen to this? | 你听过这个了吗 |
You didn't hire me to listen. | 你花钱可不是让我来听 |
Mr. Lawson would like to personally thank you. | 劳森先生想要亲自谢谢你 |
His fee is all that's necessary. | 只要钱到位了就行了 |
No, we insist. | 不我们坚持要你来一趟 |
Walter, get the driver. | 沃尔特抓住那个司机 |
Get down. | 趴下 |
Guess I'm paying you to do more than drive. | 看来雇你当司机实在是屈才啊 |
Mr. Reese, are you okay? | 里瑟先生你没事吧 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“疑犯追踪”
网友评论