中译英4

作者: Berry521 | 来源:发表于2018-01-23 18:23 被阅读0次

有很多种方法,其中简单的日常护理作用很大。

There are many ways in which simple day-to-day care can make all the difference.

如果你超重,饮食将会改变一切。

If you are overweight, a diet will make all the difference.

如果你的床没有提供足够的支持,背部肌肉和韧带会通宵工作试图纠正脊柱排列。

If your bed doesn't give enough support, back muscles and ligaments work all night trying to correct spinal alignment.

对背部的另一个危害就是你走路时传至脊椎的冲击波,被称为脚跟着地。

Another hazard for your back are the shock waves which travel up your spine when you walk, known as heel strike.

我们的经验表明,你的钱最好花在更传统的治疗上。

Our experience indicates that your money is better spent on the more old-fashioned remedies.

体育锻练会使你充满活力.

Exercise will keep you youthful.

Now, on the first page, there's an outline of this morning's activities.

10点钟所有的新生将在大厅集合,来见见校长和其他工作人员。

At 10 o'clock, all the new students will gather in the Main Hall to meet the Principal and the rest of the staff.

在那之后,学生顾问会告诉你我们提供给学生的各种服务和活动。

After that, the Student Adviser will tell you about the various services and activities we offer to students.

这只是一个分班测试,帮助我们了解你的英语水平,这样我们就可以把你放在正确的班级。

It's just a placement test to help us find your level of English so that we can put you in the right class.

如果你看看我给你的小册子的背面,你会看到学校的地图。

If you look on the back of the booklet I gave you, you'll see a map of the school.

那么,要去主厅,你要走到你面前这条走道的尽头,然后往左转。

Now, to get to the Main Hall, you walk on to the end of this corridor in front of you and then you turn left.

教员室就在主入口附近,在那边左手边,就在前台对面。

The staff room is near the main entrance, on the left over there, just opposite the Reception desk.

各位好,欢迎来参加大学求助热线的非正式会议。

Hello everybody, and welcome to this informal meeting about the University Helpline.

让我给你们举一些例子,说明我们可以提供什么类型的帮助。

Let me give you some examples of the type of help we can offer.

我们可以提供有关财务事项的信息。

We can provide information on financial matters.

你将会发现自己在问各种各样的问题,但不知道从哪里可以得到快速解答。

There are all kinds of questions you will find yourself asking and not knowing where to get quick answers from.

让我给你们详细说明,好让你们知道如果你想拜访我们的话,应该去哪里以及应该找谁。

Let me give you some details so that you know where to go and who to see if you want to pay us a visit.

对于还没有去过那里的人,我这里有一些地图给你们。

I have some maps here for those of you who haven't been there yet.

该办公室工作日开放时间是9点30到6点,周六开放时间是10点到4点。

The office is open between 9.30 and 6.00 on weekdays and from 10 to 4 on Saturdays.

如果您想预约,您可以打电话或者亲自到访办公室。

If you want to make an appointment you can phone or call at the office in person.

相关文章

  • day4

    Day4 中译英 Day4 需要积累的表达 1.I was struck. as so often, by the...

  • 中译英4

    有很多种方法,其中简单的日常护理作用很大。 There are many ways in which simple...

  • 新闻中译英小记:北京出台楼市新政

    最近几天都在看中译英,这是会上瘾的。我不知道大家看中译英是怎么个习惯,我看中译英更多的是关注人家的组句逻辑:为什么...

  • 翻译(十五)

    中译英 A:What 'the dinner ? B:The leftovers . A:No way ? The...

  • 翻译(六)

    中译英 That let me missing a story about a stone . A normal ...

  • 文宣类中译英:“时间流逝”的几种表达

    年前写了几篇张培基《英译中国现代散文选》的学习笔记,分别是《文宣类中译英:合并“同类项”》、《文宣类中译英:习语的...

  • 2018.05.19 今日打卡

    1.口语 2.阅读打卡 3. 单词打卡 4. 体能打卡全部完成 5. 雅思真题只做了一篇中译英,其它未完成

  • 中译英

    Always busy Bustling without purposes like a headless fly...

  • 中译英

    Stop and ask yourself:have you thought you were smart wi...

  • 父望子成龙(中英对照)

    父望子成龙 A Father obsessed with Son’s Success 原创:斧子 中译英:...

网友评论

    本文标题:中译英4

    本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/fhqeaxtx.html