英语中的“I‘m dead”有多种意思如下:
1. 字面意思,我死了
They'll love me when I'm dead.
2. 太好笑了
That's so funny! I’m dead.
3. 做错事情,表示自己完蛋了
I lost my sister's phone, I'm dead.
4. 形容太累了
I'm dead after all that work!
除了“I'm dead”,英语中还有一个短语也可以形容“太累了”:
I'm beat
I worked so hard today. I'm beat.
我今天工作很卖力,我累极了。
I'm so beat. I do need this rest.
我好累,真的需要这样休息一下。
"累死了"除了“I'm beat”,这些表达也很地道:
1) I'm exhausted.
我很疲惫。
2) I'm dead tired.
我累死了。
3) I'm pretty tired.
我真的累了。
4) I'm worn out.
我已经筋疲力尽了。
worn out 还有破旧的,不能再用的意思。
My soles were worn out.
我的鞋底磨破了。
5) I really need a break.
我真得歇歇了。
6) It's killing me.
可把我累死了!
7) I've had a very long, hard day.
我今天很累了
网友评论