双语读诗|I Like for You to Be Still

作者: 雪茶酱 | 来源:发表于2020-04-12 11:35 被阅读0次

                      Pablo Neruda  巴勃鲁·聂鲁达

I like for you to be still: it is as though you were absent,

我喜欢你沉静,仿佛你并不存在,

And you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you.

你从远方聆听,而我的声音却无法触及你。

It seems as though your eyes had flown away

仿佛你的眼神已经飞离,

And it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.

仿佛一个吻缄闭了你的双唇。

As all things are filled with my soul,

犹如万物充斥了我的灵魂,

You emerge from the things, filled with my soul.

你从万物中升起,来把我的灵魂填补。

You are like my soul, a butterfly of dream,

你好似我的灵魂,一只梦的蝴蝶,

And you are like the word Melancholy.

又好似忧郁这个词。

I like for you to be still, and you seem far away.

我喜欢你沉静,仿佛你已远离。

It sounds as though you were lamenting, a butterfly cooing like a dove.

听起来你似在悲叹,一只如鸽子哀鸣的蝴蝶。

And you hear me from far away, and my voice does not reach you:

你从远方聆听,而我的声音却无法触及你。

Let me come to be still in your silence.

让我在你的沉静中默然无声。

And let me talk to you with your silence

让我用你的沉默与你交谈,

That is bright as a lamp, simple as a ring.

你的沉默明耀如灯,简洁如环。

You are like the night, with its stillness and constellations.

你好似夜晚,伴着它的寂静与繁星。

Your silence is that of a star, as remote and candid.

你的沉默是月亮的沉默,遥远而明亮。

I like for you to be still: it is as though you were absent,

我喜欢你沉静,仿佛你并不存在,

Distant and full of sorrow as though you had died.

遥远而伤感,仿佛你已死去。

One word then, one smile, is enough.

那时,一句话或一个微笑便已足够。

And I am happy, happy that it's not true.

我将会幸福,因那种虚幻而幸福。

相关文章

网友评论

    本文标题:双语读诗|I Like for You to Be Still

    本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/gzjvmhtx.html