It was more than your gentle breathe I can’t give it away.
让我依依不舍的 不止你的温柔
So long I hold your hand and walk you down into the rain.
余路还要走多久 你攥着我的手
Then I was confused by the freedom in my vein.
让我感到为难的 是挣扎的自由
Some day we will celebrate goodbyes in memories.
某天我们将会在回忆里说再见
A kiss from the willow twig, the green turns into gray.
深秋嫩绿的垂柳 亲吻着我额头
How can I forget that town in which we met.
在那座阴雨的小城里 我从未忘记你
在那座阴雨的小城里 我从未忘记你
You are the only thing I won’t reset.
带不走的 只有你
So come and have a walk with me on streets of Chengdu.
和我在成都的街头走一走
We'll walk on till the lights are out and we will walk it through.
直到所有的灯都熄灭了也不停留
I will hold you close, every step we’ll make it slow.
你会挽着我的衣袖 我会把手揣进裤兜
And then we will take a break in a little pub down by that road.
走到玉林路的尽头 坐在(走过)小酒馆的门口
网友评论